Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114672 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by bry8ted(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
can you transport yam and orange to sokoto?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Gidigidi3:

Am interested in d palm oil supply, am looking at 100 keggs and above. Destination: Onitsha

Yes we will deliver, I already replied you on whatsapp....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello,
I want to apologize for being off the thread for some time now, I have been really busy lately with some other tasks.

First of all for Palm Oil, I will have to declare here that if you feel you don't trust our services you can take a trip down to calabar and see the produce yourself, pay and then take a trip back to your destination or you simply travel back with your produce.

I have received calls from people who are just too scared to transact their orders with my company's services, I have been in the game of procurement and logistics for 2 to 3 years now and you can read from beginning of the thread to the end you won't see where anyone is ripped off their hard earned money.

I have my integrity to sustain and there is no way I can elope with anyone's money so please get those ideas off your head. I have partners in lagos state and calabar, you can call me to walk up to any of them.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
OlamiLeks Agro-Produce Procurement & Logistics

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
bry8ted:
can you transport yam and orange to sokoto?

Sir when the season starts, if sokoto truck is available I will!!

For oranges you acquire that yourself, all you need is contacts of orange farmers.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:50am On Aug 10, 2016
VIP PARTNERS ONLY

We will need 10 partners based in lagos to pursue a MEGA deal worth some good returns. We will share in details after you are selected to join the team as an investor. You must be willing to invest 300k and above but I'm assuring you all agreement will be via a proficient legal practitioner.

Please give me a call if you are interested then we fix a location in lagos to meet after I must have confirmed you have what it takes to be one.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan

Note: As the harvest for yam tubers approaches, in case you wish to do your procurement yourself from benue and you need to know how to go about it. Please let us know we will provide detailed information on where to buy, best place to lodge all free of charge.

But if you need classified information like;

1. 20 to 30 contacts of farmers directly dealing with cultivation and harvest of the following produce, orange, yam tubers, sweet potatoes, water melon

2. Direct assistance from my partners on ground in benue state

E.t.c

Please put a call through to us, we are willing to assist

OlamLek Agro-Produce Procurement and Logistics!!!

.....Tested and trust.....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by peacemara54(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
tbliss22:

I can't assure you of that sir, presently the following states has been confirmed;

1. Enugu State
2. Anambra State
3. Delta State
4. Edo State
5. Lagos State
6. Imo State
7. Bayelsa State
8. Rivers State (Portharcourt)

Unconfirmed states......

1. Oyo State (Ibadan)
2. Ogun State (Ijebu Ode)
3. Ekiti State
4. Ondo state
pls confirm Ekiti o
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
peacemara54:
pls confirm Ekiti o

Okay sir, hopefully more buyers will flow into benue state this season..

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by confluence: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
@Tbliss,
can you please confirm Kogi, i have discuss this with you before.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
confluence:
@Tbliss,
can you please confirm Kogi, i have discuss this with you before.

Yeah I remember you ma'am, I will surely update this thread the list of states that will be available as soon as harvest/sales begins.

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by sammyhaven: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2016
UNLIMITED INVESTMENT AND MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
There is no any other time to get smarter with agric business than now. As our nation battles to diversify its economic mainstay from oil to non-oil sector, Our country, leaders as well as individuals have depended on oil and gas for too long which has caused great economic confusion in our nation, Nigeria. Things are not working again as usual. The oil price has dropped in the world market and still the militants are not helping matters as they keep blowing up more pipelines. Before oil was discovered, agriculture in Nigeria was booming, that was the gold we had. However as we discovered honey, we threw away the beans cake. Though honey is sweet, it`s cake that can best quench our hunger........................ for full details visit ..........www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
sammyhaven:
UNLIMITED INVESTMENT AND MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
There is no any other time to get smarter with agric business than now. As our nation battles to diversify its economic mainstay from oil to non-oil sector, Our country, leaders as well as individuals have depended on oil and gas for too long which has caused great economic confusion in our nation, Nigeria. Things are not working again as usual. The oil price has dropped in the world market and still the militants are not helping matters as they keep blowing up more pipelines. Before oil was discovered, agriculture in Nigeria was booming, that was the gold we had. However as we discovered honey, we threw away the beans cake. Though honey is sweet, it`s cake that can best quench our hunger........................ for full details visit ..........www.agrosupplyriches..com

Hmmm this is not bad at all but next time try open a thread for your blog and build proper traffic.

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Steve97: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2016
tbliss22:
VIP PARTNERS ONLY

We will need 10 partners based in lagos to pursue a MEGA deal worth some good returns. We will share in details after you are selected to join the team as an investor. You must be willing to invest 300k and above but I'm assuring you all agreement will be via a proficient legal practitioner.

Please give me a call if you are interested then we fix a location in lagos to meet after I must have confirmed you have what it takes to be one.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan

Note: As the harvest for yam tubers approaches, in case you wish to do your procurement yourself from benue and you need to know how to go about it. Please let us know we will provide detailed information on where to buy, best place to lodge all free of charge.

But if you need classified information like;

1. 20 to 30 contacts of farmers directly dealing with cultivation and harvest of the following produce, orange, yam tubers, sweet potatoes, water melon

2. Direct assistance from my partners on ground in benue state

E.t.c

Please put a call through to us, we are willing to assist

OlamLek Agro-Produce Procurement and Logistics!!!

.....Tested and trust.....

pls am interested in dis....full details pls
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Steve97:

pls am interested in dis....full details pls

Sorry sir I got the partners I needed already!!

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Jaypower2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chuksemi:

Okay, over to whatsapp.
Hi bro, how is the yam zone market in bori phc? i intend buying yams from benue to phc. Am a corper rounding up by october.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by moski5(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jaypower2:
Hi bro, how is the yam zone market in bori phc? i intend buying yams from benue to phc. Am a corper rounding up by october.

are you currently in Benue?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
moski5:

Lolz u want to know if he's currently in benue so you can send money to him to help you buy, right? I strongly advice that you thread softly so that you don't get scammed.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Jaypower2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
moski5:

No at taraba, bt will buy it frm benue to phc arround oct.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by moski5(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz u want to know if he's currently in benue so you can send money to him to help you buy, right? I strongly advice that you thread softly so that you don't get scammed.

tnx 4 d advice

though yu seem unavailable or did you say no farm produce available?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=moski5 post=48551542]

tnx 4 d advice

though yu seem unavailable or did you say no farm produce available?[/quote

]

Sir I never said there is no farm produce. I only focused on yam tubers here on this thread. Every other farm produce can be inquired via my contacts (tideal20@gmail.com,07034617082(whatsapp preferred)). You can contact me in case you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Olayimikami: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Just read through the thread and must commend your effort at expanding the market reach of the sector.

Noticed though that caveats were not made in some cases.

All yams have a maximum life span which most times does not exceed 6 months and that is if you only invest in the top varieties. You may not get up to 3 months on most.

The period harvested also determines the shelf life so it's advisable people do their due diligence when investing.

As regards the Orange purchase, while all ventures "can be lucrative", the projections made in the analysis didn't make provision for loss of stock "which is imminent".

Always do a feasibility study before venturing, "not all gains are profit".

@Olalekan: kudos
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Olayimikami:
Just read through the thread and must commend your effort at expanding the market reach of the sector.

Noticed though that caveats were not made in some cases.

All yams have a maximum life span which most times does not exceed 6 months and that is if you only invest in the top varieties. You may not get up to 3 months on most.

The period harvested also determines the shelf life so it's advisable people do their due diligence when investing.

As regards the Orange purchase, while all ventures "can be lucrative", the projections made in the analysis didn't make provision for loss of stock "which is imminent".

Always do a feasibility study before venturing, "not all gains are profit".

@Olalekan: kudos

Good morning Sir,
Thanks for your observations as regards my analysis. As regards provision for loss of stock that you made mention of, I can only assure perfect and safe delivery of goods. I have been in this game of procurement of agro produce (specifically yam tubers) for about 3 (THREE) YEARS now and such issue of product missing or getting lost as never occurred.

Sir, If you can't entrust on us the security of your purchased produce, you can as well do the travelling and purchase the specified produce yourself to be conveyed down to your location. We will assist you to some extent in benue state.

Finally, I have facts before putting any thing here so please don't think all that is placed on this thread are just theory. I have confirm guys in the business and they are making good profit and of course there is no business without it's own risk, you must make sure you do your own research in any agro produce you wish to venture in.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
OlamiLeks Agro Produce Procurement & Logistics
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Update! Update!! Update!!! (Oil Palm Produce - CALABAR)

Good morning all,
I will like to share this based on our observations in Calabar in the last 4 to 5 days. I received a call from some great gentlemen (From Onitsha) who showed interest in buying kegs of Palm - oil, but they said they will love to travel down and see things themselves. We plan to receive them in Calabar. They ended up buying at the Market in Calabar for N9,500 per keg (50 kegs in total) excluding costs of kegs (N600 per 1).

Our Oil Palm is not from just a market in CALABAR but from the Oil Mills scattered across the villages of Calabar. They (Oil Mill Factories) have the capacity of over 100,000 litres per day and you know what? We will get it cheaper for you.

Latest Price now = N8,700
Price Per Keg = N600
Transport down to lagos = N300 per keg

Check out some convincing pictures......

N:B watch out for direct links and details about COWS and GOATS. The exact details on where and how to get them cheap including how to convey them down to lagos state and other locations

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
Aro Produce Procurement & Logistics
Email: tideal20@gmail.com
Whatsapp :07034617082

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Olayimikami: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2016
tbliss22:

Good morning Sir,
Thanks for your observations as regards my analysis. As regards provision for loss of stock that you made mention of, I can only assure perfect and safe delivery of goods. I have been in this game of procurement of agro produce (specifically yam tubers) for about 3 (THREE) YEARS now and such issue of product missing or getting lost as never occurred.

Sir, If you can't entrust on us the security of your purchased produce, you can as well do the travelling and purchase the specified produce yourself to be conveyed down to your location. We will assist you to some extent in benue state.

Finally, I have facts before putting any thing here so please don't think all that is placed on this thread are just theory. I have confirm guys in the business and they are making good profit and of course there is no business without it's own risk, you must make sure you do your own research in any agro produce you wish to venture in.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
OlamiLeks Agro Produce Procurement & Logistics

The loss I refer to is " loss due to spoilage" which is imminent as Yams and oranges will spoil naturally over time even with preservatives.

Being familiar as a farmer as well, I am also not saying this to discredit your assertions but to clarify on the need for would be investor to take "calculated risk" as against just computing figures.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Olayimikami:

The loss I refer to is " loss due to spoilage" which is imminent as Yams and oranges will spoil naturally over time even with preservatives.

Being familiar as a farmer as well, I am also not saying this to discredit your assertions but to clarify on the need for would be investor to take "calculated risk" as against just computing figures.

Let me ask you one simple question sir, do you think heavy yam buyers back in mile - 12 (Lagos State) & gboro-kiri yam zone ( Portharcourt) don't take precautions? knowing fully well that these agro produce can get spoilt with time but will you say because of these very common factors you won't go into business? No sir, you only convey quantity you know you have sure ready consumer to grab them.

However, I can testify that if the right methods is set in place you can preserve yam tubers for as long as 6 MONTH!! I saw them with my eyes back in benue state while I was serving.

Finally, If you want to be a business person you must be able to take some calculated risk. Personally I have invested on a lot and some of it still stands while some are off track.

God bless Nigeria!!!

Mr lekan

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
TESTIMONY TIME....... grin grin grin grin (Please I need a response like the way its done in churches wink wink)

I received a call about 3 weeks ago from a RISK TAKER, BLOCK BUSTER and TOTAL stranger in procurement of Agro - Produce . He said he want to start something on ORANGES. I asked if he has already market in his location (FCT - ABUJA) and he answered YES , he requested for my 20 CONTACTS OF ORANGE PLANTATION KINGPIN wink wink in Benue State. I did the following;

1. I forwarded 20 CONTACTS and

2. I gave complete description of how to deal with the area, where to lodge and who to see

3. I gave the exact description to the wonderful plantations of oranges.

He didn't travel immediately (Sharp Guy grin grin grin grin) He made calls to the given farmers and negotiated on prices of BAGS OF ORANGES before travelling. two (2) weeks later he moved and ended up purchasing 80 SOLID BAGS OF ORANGES and you know what as at now he has finished selling all the BAGS in ABUJA.

The beautiful thing here is that he was really fulfilled and the contacts are all his to be used continuously till when he is tired. grin I can even send another set if he needs more, you know why? Because he has taken a STEP and I'm ready to support him with all I have to make things very much easy for him infact he's also a NAIRALANDER and right now I'm going to support him with COWs and GOATs Procurement from Northern States, where to buy, where to stay and lodge and finally how to secure vehicles to convey his LIVESTOCKS down to ABUJA.............

I did this to show to all DOUBTING THOMAS undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided following my thread thinking its all SCAM or the businesses I preach are not LUCRATIVE. Remember this guy bought these BAGS (between 2000 and 3000) and he ended up selling each minimum of N5,000.

I have another super pretty LADY (She's really pretty) in PORTHARCOURT also doing this same business of Agro Procurement from Benue State who also was supplied contacts with which she is using now. She's into Yam tubers, Oranges, Sweet potatoes and Ginger. The first time I had a chat with her on whatsapp, her looks melt my spirit shocked shocked shocked and I asked if she can handle this GAME OF PLAY but low and behold she's 9months now into the business.

Now feed your eyes with picture proofs.

1st our chats on whatsapp!!!!

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
On site pictures wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink!!!

Best Regard,
Mr Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
Email: tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
One more!

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
We are still with you bro
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Enesi47: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
tbliss22:

Let me ask you one simple question sir, do you think heavy yam buyers back in mile - 12 (Lagos State) & gboro-kiri yam zone ( Portharcourt) don't take precautions? knowing fully well that these agro produce can get spoilt with time but will you say because of these very common factors you won't go into business? No sir, you only convey quantity you know you have sure ready consumer to grab them.

However, I can testify that if the right methods is set in place you can preserve yam tubers for as long as 6 MONTH!! I saw them with my eyes back in benue state while I was serving.

Finally, If you want to be a business person you must be able to take some calculated risk. Personally I have invested on a lot and some of it still stands while some are off track.

God bless Nigeria!!!

Mr lekan
oga lekan happy Sunday
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Enesi47:
oga lekan happy Sunday

Same to you sir....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by lzar: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
tbliss22:
TESTIMONY TIME....... grin grin grin grin (Please I need a response like the way its done in churches wink wink)

I received a call about 3 weeks ago from a RISK TAKER, BLOCK BUSTER and TOTAL stranger in procurement of Agro - Produce . He said he want to start something on ORANGES. I asked if he has already market in his location (FCT - ABUJA) and he answered YES , he requested for my 20 CONTACTS OF ORANGE PLANTATION KINGPIN wink wink in Benue State. I did the following;

1. I forwarded 20 CONTACTS and

2. I gave complete description of how to deal with the area, where to lodge and who to see

3. I gave the exact description to the wonderful plantations of oranges.

He didn't travel immediately (Sharp Guy grin grin grin grin) He made calls to the given farmers and negotiated on prices of BAGS OF ORANGES before travelling. two (2) weeks later he moved and ended up purchasing 80 SOLID BAGS OF ORANGES and you know what as at now he has finished selling all the BAGS in ABUJA.

The beautiful thing here is that he was really fulfilled and the contacts are all his to be used continuously till when he is tired. grin I can even send another set if he needs more, you know why? Because he has taken a STEP and I'm ready to support him with all I have to make things very much easy for him infact he's also a NAIRALANDER and right now I'm going to support him with COWs and GOATs Procurement from Northern States, where to buy, where to stay and lodge and finally how to secure vehicles to convey his LIVESTOCKS down to ABUJA.............

I did this to show to all DOUBTING THOMAS undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided following my thread thinking its all SCAM or the businesses I preach are not LUCRATIVE. Remember this guy bought these BAGS (between 2000 and 3000) and he ended up selling each minimum of N5,000.

I have another super pretty LADY (She's really pretty) in PORTHARCOURT also doing this same business of Agro Procurement from Benue State who also was supplied contacts with which she is using now. She's into Yam tubers, Oranges, Sweet potatoes and Ginger. The first time I had a chat with her on whatsapp, her looks melt my spirit shocked shocked shocked and I asked if she can handle this GAME OF PLAY but low and behold she's 9months now into the business.

Now feed your eyes with picture proofs.

1st our chats on whatsapp!!!!
good day Mr Lekan pls we need some latest info on the yam you talked about... pls latest info on YAM
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
lzar:
good day Mr Lekan pls we need some latest info on the yam you talked about... pls latest info on YAM

Hello sir,
Thanks for the reminder, I will definitely post here as soon as sales begins and before then procedures of "ORDER" for this year's yam season will be listed here.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.