Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114880 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Update! Update!! Update!!!

After successful discovery of Palm Oil legal milling company in Cross-River state with weekly deals of supplies of various quantity of kegs loaded with palm oil always on waybill to customers respective state of destination.

We have successfully secured PALM KERNEL UNSHELLING MACHINE which have the capacity to extract PALM KERNEL seeds up to 30 tonnes loads of bags containing the seed in a matter of 2 weeks.

As regards emails, whatsapp messages gotten from customers who are in need of palm kernel seeds, we are fully ready to offer such services right now. Check out the following pictures................

If in case you need tonnes of palm kernel seeds, contact us now and we are at your service any day anytime!!

Mr lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp preferably)
Tideal20@gmail.com

................................................................................................................................
N:B Please if you plan to visit benue to purchase yam tubers and you have don't have an idea on how to make your trip easy, please put a call through to me to give proper description.

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello everyone!!!

I believe persons viewing the threads lately prefers sending me mail rather than getting to me via whatsapp. All mails have been replied duly, if you sent a mail to my email (tideal20@gmail.com) please rush back to your email because all mails have been treated and replied.

Finally if you've got any question on yam tubers, oranges, palm oil and palm kernel seeds procurementslease reach me on any of the following;
Email: tideal20@gmail.com
Whatsapp:07034617082

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan,
OlamiLeks Agro produce procurement and logistics.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by REUBEN010(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good evening sir. Nice work you are doing here. please what is the present cost of 100tubers of yam including its transportation cost down to Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by lightstone(f): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
am interested in d yam biz whatsapp 08092817564 08076559578 to call
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2016
REUBEN010:
Good evening sir. Nice work you are doing here. please what is the present cost of 100tubers of yam including its transportation cost down to Akwa Ibom State?

Smaller sizes = between 6k and 9k per 100 pcs

Average sizes = between 12k and 18k per 100 pcs

Extra large sizes = goes for 25k and above per 100pcs

Unfortunately, I can't help to purchase tubers right at this moment due to the fact that I'm yet to have a sales manager to manage customers orders in Benue State while I'm not available but customers have been travelling down themselves. As for palm oil and palm kernel seeds from Cross-river, my partner is very much available on ground to help as regards those products.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:51am On Dec 07, 2016
lightstone:
am interested in d yam biz whatsapp 08092817564
08076559578 to call

Hello, please send an e-mail or make a call.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by REUBEN010(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2016
tbliss22:

Smaller sizes = between 6k and 9k per 100 pcs

Average sizes = between 12k and 18k per 100 pcs

Extra large sizes = goes for 25k and above per 100pcs

Unfortunately, I can't help to purchase tubers right at this moment due to the fact that I'm yet to have a sales manager to manage customers orders in Benue State while I'm not available but customers have been travelling down themselves. As for palm oil and palm kernel seeds from Cross-river, my partner is very much available on ground to help as regards those products.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com

Thanks. Are there lorries coming down to Akwa-Ibom State from there?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016
REUBEN010:
Thanks. Are there lorries coming down to Akwa-Ibom State from there?
yeah there are Uyo trucks at zakibiam yam market....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hello Nlanders!!

First let me say "Happy New Year" to all followers of this wonderful thread, may all your proceedings this wonderful year enjoy smoothness with great returns of cash IJN... Amen

I will also not fail to appreciate those who gave agriculture a shot either by engaging in farming on a full time or engagement in sales of agro-produce alone.

You will agree with me that 2016 was indeed a year of so much discovery and judging by the number of calls I received, it's quite obvious we all are fully awake to the fact that Agriculture will be the next source of easy and consistent source of making millions of naira if you know your onions.

It's 2017 already and I can assure you smart people are already rubbing their dice to roll it on the universal platform of diversified opportunities in the Nigerian market especially Agricultural Sector.

Let's take a look at recent sales of LAKE RICE in Lagos State, I personally saw how 100s of Lagosians were rushing to get just a bag. Statistics shows that N5m worth of Rice where being consumed on daily bases in Nigeria and 80% of these quantities are being imported. If only some states can encourage local farmers to increase farm output of rice alone, then we will feed ourselves and even export to neighboring countries.

Finally, as for yam tubers, the sales is still on and please have it at the back of your mind that customers will start to buy for storage come february, 2017 against scarcity period to begin officially by April or May. I still respond to calls, whatsapp and email in case you have any questions as regards Benue Yams & Oranges, Cross-river's Palm Oil & Palm-kernel seeds.

Mr lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com
Twitter:@tbliss

Note:

If you are based in Europe or any continent and you have sure link and market for any of our agro-produce in Nigeria, please don't continue to see an average youth in my country (Nigeria) as a scam.

I have received calls from foreigners who want the produce to be exported to Europe but kept saying it must be delivered at Apapa reading for shipment before any pay at all.

Please I suggest you come down to Nigeria yourself and I can get you able youths any where in Nigeria to assist you in purchasing the produce and also help in logistics.

Okay let me spill the beans here, do you know an average tuber in Europe cost €4.00. Do your calculation....... I drop my pen!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Johnred: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Check with your source at Zaki biam for price of yam tubers. The prices have gone up as follows

Small size 13k to 15k
Medium 18k to 25k
Large 30k to 45k
Extra large 60k and above

I am contemplating a trip from Lagos to Zaki Biam in the second or third week of the month. If anybody from Lagos want to ride with me let me know... but note it comes with a cost
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
@johnred

Those prices vary with respect to heavy patronage and in fact right now customers are planning to buy for storage against incoming yearly scarcity. I wish you safe journey and please try check out UGBA and ANYIN yam markets, you might get good deals too from there.

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Allahisone(f): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2017
tbliss22:
@johnred

Those prices vary with respect to heavy patronage and in fact right now customers are planning to buy for storage against incoming yearly scarcity. I wish you safe journey and please try check out UGBA and ANYIN yam markets, you might get good deals too from there.

Mr lekan
Do you still deal in dried yam(elubo)business?.If so please do tell me how they are being sold and the bags look like
in fact I want to know everything about it including transportation. I stay in Atan otta ogun state. thanks in advance.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Allahisone:
Do you still deal in dried yam(elubo)business?.If so please do tell me how they are being sold and the bags look like
in fact I want to know everything about it including transportation. I stay in Atan otta ogun state. thanks in advance.

Call me let's discuss
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by restored2016(m): 4:52am On Jan 06, 2017
lekan thanks for the good job you are doing here! how much does a gallon of 25 ltrs oil sell now and the cost of transportation to Ph. urgently needed.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2017
restored2016:
lekan thanks for the good job you are doing here! how much does a gallon of 25 ltrs oil sell now and the cost of transportation to Ph. urgently needed.

Contact me via whatsapp - 07034617082
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by otunbacarter(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Johnred:
Check with your source at Zaki biam for price of yam tubers. The prices have gone up as follows

Small size 13k to 15k
Medium 18k to 25k
Large 30k to 45k

I am contemplating a trip from Lagos to Zaki Biam in the second or third week of the month. If anybody from Lagos want to ride with me let me know... but note it comes with a cost

Could you drop your contact let's talk
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello Nlanders,

Good evening to you all and happy weekend. It's 2017 already and I noticed hundreds of Nigerians would love to venture into agro business but don't really know what to do or how to start.

Nairaland should henceforth be called "free-infoland" because I can't count series of free stuffs I've gotten on this great online platform and I really appreciate Oga Seun for a wonderful forum of this nature.

It's a New Year and I truly want interested people to start sometime now so that before December great testimonies should emerge. I want us to relate here like one big family, henceforth you are very free to display what you have on produce to buyers. Those who have gone to Benue State from PH, Lagos, Enugu, Delta, Edo and so on to purchase yam tubers and oranges can post their experiences here and if you know you will be doing another trip to that wonderful state again please let people know here by posting your contacts for them to contact you before traveling.

I look forward to days where buyers of any Agro-produce can travel in groups to Benue State, more or less like business picnic....lolz!! Mr A can post his contacts here stating the exact day of traveling and Mr B can also show interest in joining him or kindly ask him to help purchase some stuffs when coming.

However, I'm willing to send my 30 contacts list of Yam tuber farmers and Orange farmers from Benue state to 50 emails to at least support you on your business dealings this year. Please I will be forwarding those list first thing tomorrow morning to the first 50 emails here that show interest (just send me an empty email with title "Agro-farmers Contact" to tideal20@gmail.com). Those lists will help you contact farmers even before you travel to actually know their capacity of produce and It will also help in the period of scarcity because farmers will always have tubers if when yam tubers are scarce.

Finally, I believe 2017 will be great... God bless you all!!

If you have any question,

I remain,
Olamilekan
email: tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Johnred:

Small size 13k to 15k
Medium 18k to 25k
Large 30k to 45k

Bros drop your contact here or email before traveling, people are in need of yam tubers (if you are based in lagos state please let me know because I have a too many customers who want to buy but can't travel)
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!! DISCLAIMER!!!

This is to bring to everyone's notice to transact business with maximum security based on what I stated above. I never wanted to do this but based on my inavailability I just had to. Please be very careful who you transact cash with because I won't be held responsible if in any case any one is defrauded due to any sort of carelessness.

Before entrusting your funds with anyone make sure you know more about the person, like friends, home location and if possible family member.

Please be very careful and I wish you all a splendid business year....

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Johnred: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
U can chat me or call 08086631669. Whatsapp preferred
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by dynamix101(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2017
tbliss22:
DISCLAIMER! DISCLAIMER!! DISCLAIMER!!!

This is to bring to everyone's notice to transact business with maximum security based on what I stated above. I never wanted to do this but based on my inavailability I just had to. Please be very careful who you transact cash with because I won't be held responsible if in any case any one is defrauded due to any sort of carelessness.

Before entrusting your funds with anyone make sure you know more about the person, like friends, home location and if possible family member.

Please be very careful and I wish you all a splendid business year....
Well said
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello,

Happy sunday to you all. As regards those who sent mails requesting contacts of yam tubers and oranges farmers in Benue state, I'm yet to forward them (hopefully I should by tomorrow) because some mails are still coming in and I plan to forward ones to the mails received.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by kyrios: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

Happy sunday to you all. As regards those who sent mails requesting contacts of yam tubers and oranges farmers in Benue state, I'm yet to forward them (hopefully I should by tomorrow) because some mails are still coming in and I plan to forward ones to the mails received.

Best Regards,
Mr lekan
good evening do you know the current price of yam in mile 12 ?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by hybee55: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
please call me 09023576394 if you need yam at 15k for 100 pics,thanks. lets be honest in all our dealings to make nigeria great.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
@hybee55..... Please state your state of residence to allow easy contact by prospective client and smooth business transaction.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello Nlander!!
How has the weekend been? After a swell work week, It's very important to have a perfect weekend to relax and for those who have to be at work on saturdays, don't worry you have tomorrow to have some rest. The year is fast rolling on and before you know it February will set in. Please I want to advice anyone still sitting looking at the heavens or waiting upon the government for a miracle to occur to brace up and take their destiny by their hands. You might not necessarily jump into agro sector, but lookout to other viable sector and start with something, I want you too to share a good testimony by December. Do you know that despite the economy recession in 2016, smart people made millions of naira in agro-business and so many other sector of businesses.

However, I want to appreciate those who have taken information posted here to use and I pray that may you reap the fruit of your labour soonest. I also want to advice those who are planing to travel not to embark on the journey to benue state blindly, you are free to call or send whatsapp messages to me for proper directions on how to achieve a successful purchase and logistics. The two major market is Ugba and Zakibiam market, although there are other markets but logistics is really an issue at those markets.

Finally, I still have my partner on ground to assist any one who need to do heavy purchase (3000 tubers and above) and will need assistance as regards fast purchase, logistics and ease of transactions. If you are also interested in oranges, palm-oil and palm kernel seed, please hook me up.

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUILD A BUSINESS EMPIRE AROUND AGRICULTURE

Its almost 3 years already and a lot are being done by myself and the rest of my team and very soon the Nigerian market in terms of agro-produce will have a feel of it. Its no more news that our government is handicapped in providing enough jobs and job security to its citizens.

We must take the bull by the horn to strategize towards the future so that the unborn generations of ours will not come to this country of ours to experience hunger and pain.

If you are very observant you will notice that the politicians in government kept recycling themselves into power, they kept changing from one party name to another all for the national cake. If a common man on the street has no say then what hope does he/she has?

Therefore, we need to think agriculture. How sweet will it have been if every household in Nigeria have their farmland either big or small.

Finally, we must put all hands on deck to get the ball rolling in agro business and with this we will be able to feed our nation and also have enough to export.

If you have any thing on mind as regards doing business on agro produce from benue state, livestocks (goats,cows and sheep) from kaduna and katsina states. Then lets discuss it on whatsapp or email.

Mr lekan
Tideal@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2017
Hello biz friends!!

How has the weekend been? I believe its been great so far. Nigerians are indeed the most resilient set of individuals on earth, despite the recession people stood their head tall going about their normal businesses. Thank God!!

I want to officially inform the HOUSE that I'm done with all course work as regards my MSC program @ the University of Ibadan and what's left is my project. With this I'm back to Lagos State to face the business fully

In the course of this season of agro-produce season, due to my absense in the business so many mouth-watery deals has gone off my control, a lot of customers had to visit benue state themselves which some did biz smoothly while some had some issues but thank God to best of my knowledge all is solved.

Here are some great deals that I missed;

1. A contract came in from a Nigerian based in the UK to supply her firm 33,000 litres of palm-oil on per month bases. This is worth millions of naira... But could not due to being so busy in school

2. Another deal came in from Holland to supply 30 tonnes of truck filled with yam tubers to be repackaged to meet europian standard for shipment to be delivered at apapa port in Lagos State......

And so on like that and I believe these dealers are followers of this wonderful thread. As per those that puts a call through but got disappointed, please accept my apology I just wanted to upgrade my first degree, that's all.......

Update! Update!! Update!!!

I got a employment/partnership deal with An Agro based company with state of the heart facilities to support all procurement, logistics, exportations to Europe, America and even Asia, Isn't that a good news for my customers in the United states, UK and Europe. We plan to also do home delivery (Lagos State alone).

I met with the C.E.O of the company and he is ready to support my business. I will be dropping the name of company and full address in Lagos State this coming week for those who will love to come have a business talk in my office.

This time around I believe we can work things out and the strategy of purchases, prices, home delivery plans and the rest will be rolled out by Tuesday after formal meeting with the C.E.O. he is ready to offer his trucks for heavy purchases from benue state.

We are starting with the following produce first;

1. Yam tubers - minimum of 400 tubers (March $ April)

2. Oranges

3. Livestocks from the North - Goats (Minimum 10 pcs) Cows (Minimum 3 pcs)

4. Gallons of Palm Oil from Calabar

Once again, thank you for your patience and good wishes, lets do it again this 2017. Pictures of the company, myself and the chairman's contacts will be displayed anytime this new coming week. I'm still in talk with him presently.

God bless Nigeria.

Mr lekan
Tbliss
Whatsapp:07034617082
Email:tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by osenge: 3:56am On Feb 26, 2017
You are welcome back, God will bless your effort in billions.
amen
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:02am On Feb 26, 2017
osenge:
You are welcome back, God will bless your effort in billions.
amen

Amen bro
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all!!

"No one is hungry in Nigeria, we're world's 2nd largest rice producer, to start exporting yams to China soon - Chief Audu Ogbe".........

http://www.weeklypostng.org/2017/02/no-one-is-hungry-in-nigeria-were-worlds.html?m=1

I shock my head in pain, because we are indeed blessed in Nigeria but corruption and selfishness has eaten us too deep.

Shallom!!

Lekan

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.