Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114786 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello, bookings for next week yam's purchase starts now and ends 12pm on tuesday.

I will make all booked purchase on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I will put all tubers on truck on Thursday moving to respective destination and in 2 to 3 days u will start r receiving calls for pickups

States available: Lagos state, Rivers, Delta, Anambra, Calabar, Umahia, Enugu, Edo etc.

If you also wish to travel and do the purchase yourself, you are 100% welcome.

Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com

Booking is still on till noon on Tuesday, if interested get to me on Whatsapp for pictures.

Procedures
1. You are to pick your choice of size and make payment
2. You drop your preferred code to be written on the tubers
3. Trucks to all state of destination by Thursday will move and by Saturday(if Port Harcourt) or Sunday (if Lagos state) you get your goods intact.
4. You will be called by truck drivers and I will also give u trucks plate number and drivers details.

Mr Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by kallsy: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
tbliss22:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I see the monicker kallsy as a professional scammer looking for who to defraud.

I have built and nurtured this thread for 3 years now and to God be the glory integrity as been my watchword.

Once again transact with kallsy at your own peril.
My name is Kalu Sunday.....I am a Nigerian. Anybody is free to go anywhere, any length or even to the police to find out if I have defrauded or scam anybody.
Presently I'm in Niger State sourcing for agricultural products for our customer.

We are in same business doesn't give you the right to label anybody anything you like. If you can tell me where you are I will come and get you arrested.
Thank God some has responded and will prove your words fails.

Nairaland is a forum where your encourage not to create same or similar trends. Mind you, you have the right to report me to Nairaland.

Please, Please and Please.......Business is all about strategy.

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by kallsy: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
My name is Kalu Sunday.....I am a Nigerian. Anybody is free to go anywhere, any length or even to the police to find out if I have defrauded or scam anybody.

Presently I'm in Niger State sourcing for agricultural products for our customer.

We are in same business doesn't give you the right to label anybody anything you like. If you can tell me where you are I will come and get you arrested. Please consider Rule 8 & 9.

Nairaland is a forum where your encourage not to create same or similar trends (Rule 14 ). Mind you, you have the right to report me to Nairaland.

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
kallsy:

We are in same business doesn't give you the right to label anybody anything you like. If you can tell me where you are I will come and get you arrested. Please consider Rule 8 & 9.

Nairaland is a forum where your encourage not to create same or similar trends (Rule 14 ). Mind you, you have the right to report me to Nairaland.

I still don't get why u are so obsessed with my thread. I have told you bro, Nigerians love to see proofs and mind you its obvious u just came in to Naija state for the research according to you which confirms you have not made any purchases yet for customers.

So why ridiculing yourself here? There are so many thread on agricultural section opened freely and no admin stopped them. I might not own nairaland but only inexperienced and dubious persons act this way. Hard work pays bro, open your own thread and build your followers and viewers. Try and be a gentle man for once and do the needful opening your own thread.

If I may ask, what do u intend to achieve with this? For people to switch and transact with you right? Well to me it's actually a free world. I see u appearing so desperate to have some kind of income with agro logistics.

In case u don't know I'm a business man with diverse niche and I only decided to open this thread to allow persons aware of cheap sources to get agro produce in Benue and magnanimously gave free directions to hundreds already to buy without collecting a dine.

Finally, Mr. Desperate I leave you do carry on with your jokes here but only gullible Nigerians will fall for this trick of yours.

Shalom

Mr. Olamilekan
OlamiLeks AgroProduce Procurement and Logistics
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello great people,

Are u in need of tubers? We are 100% ready to buy on your behalf and wire direct to your state of location.

Contact me now to add your details to my next purchase list ahead of this week's market day (Wednesday).

In case you wish to travel down, I and my team are on ground to assist if you don't mind.

Stay blessed and enjoy the new week!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
tbliss22:
Update! Update!! Update!!!

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and silent follower of this great and wonderful thread. I am very much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started and customers are trooping in their numbers.

Four categories of tubers in terms of sizes are as follows;

1. Small sizes: N9,500 + transport + service fee

2. Medium sizes: N16,500 + transport+ service fee

3. Medium 2: N19,500 + transport+ service fee

4. Large sizes: N26,500 + transport + service fee

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures......

State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or anyone based in Benue for current information before traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello Everyone,

By God's grace this week will be a fulfilled one for everyone as we all go about our daily job, irrespective of what you do for living, as long as you earn legitimately from it you are good to grow and God's favor will surely find you..... Amen.

Bookings for this week's market day (Tuesdays and Wednesdays every week) for yam tubers is still very much open till 12pm tomorrow (Tuesday 26th). I will take the stress for you, move around the market to make your purchase on your behalf to be wired down to your state of location.

The prices are still much the same, put a call through, email or whatsapp incase you need some clarification.

If you also will love to travel and make purchase yourself, please let us know to give you free guide to enable easy dealings but if you intend to buy huge quantity (1000 tubers and above). We can assist to allow quick purchase to avoid delays due to limited hands.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by dexpee4life(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dear Sir, Thanks for your assistance in this business. I intend starting on a small scale but am presently at Bayelsa and would be returning back to Port Harcourt next week. I pray the prices would be stable or even cheaper by next week. Sir LEKAN, please keep up with the good works.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
dexpee4life:
Dear Sir, Thanks for your assistance in this business. I intend starting on a small scale but am presently at Bayelsa and would be returning back to Port Harcourt next week. I pray the prices would be stable or even cheaper by next week. Sir LEKAN, please keep up with the good works.

It's my pleasure sir. As soon as you get back to PH, please do let me know.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
tbliss22:

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and silent follower of this great and wonderful thread. I am very much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started and customers are trooping in their numbers.

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or anyone based in Benue for current information before traveling.

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

I want to say all bookings have been purchased majorly PH customers alongside written codes on each customer's tubers to enable easy identification.

All trucks will move to respective locations by tomorrow afternoon.

In case you wish to do the traveling please call me before u move know how to go about it.

All bookings for this week is officially closed and next week's bookings will begin by Saturday evening.

Call me now if you have plans to make purchases and be aware that tubers are really cheap now at various markets.

Enjoy your evening!!
Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by hoyze24: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
tbliss22:

I want to say all bookings have been purchased majorly PH customers alongside written codes on each customer's tubers to enable easy identification.

All trucks will move to respective locations by tomorrow afternoon.

In case you wish to do the traveling please call me before u move know how to go about it.

All bookings for this week is officially closed and next week's bookings will begin by Saturday evening.

Call me now if you have plans to make purchases and be aware that tubers are really cheap now at various markets.

Enjoy your evening!!
Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com
Nice job, all your info is true. Got 13 big sized tubers for 2500 from Tor Donga two days ago.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
hoyze24:

Nice job, all your info is true. Got 13 big sized tubers for 2500 from Tor Donga two days ago.

Hmmm.... Thank you sir. How was ur trip? Or are u based here in Benue?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by hoyze24: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
tbliss22:

Hmmm.... Thank you sir. How was ur trip? Or are u based here in Benue?
Yes, I am presently but would leave on Friday.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
hoyze24:
Yes, I am presently but would leave on Friday.
OK then, safe trip!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello Everyone!!

Next week's purchase will be another great experience at various yam markets in Benue state.

Bookings for yam tubers purchase starts on Saturday (30th sept, 2017) and ends Tuesday (3rd Oct, 2017). Try and contact us for latest prices of tubers as at last market.

If you've got prospect in yam market/sales in your state, why not venture in it sales traveling down to buy at cheap source (Benue state)

If it happens you can't do the trip, why not engage us (OlamiLeks Agro Produce Purchase and Logistics) to help you make the purchase and send down to your state of resident.

We also have sure direct farmers details for agro-business individuals or companies who wish to have direct contacts with the end farmers specializing in yam tubers, oranges and livestock.

Finally, put a call through to me or simply chat me up on Whatsapp for current prices of agro produce.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello All,

Let's talk out of business a little bit, but mind you bookings for next week's purchases begins 8 am on Saturday (30th of Sept.). Some days ago, the Federal Minister of Agriculture disclosed that Nigerian Cows has the worst production of milk across the world. Now, this assertion got me thinking, and I ask myself a question; Who's responsible for such disgraceful development in the Livestock sub-sector of Agriculture?

The Government, if your guess is as good as mine. What's the Ministry of Agriculture busy doing ignoring the significant aspect of Agriculture that won't only generate enormous revenue to the Federal Government but also provide thousands of jobs to the jobless graduates on the streets.

The Minister also declared some months ago that tubers export would begin on a mega scale to the European communities, but till date no breakthrough.

When will the Agricultural sector of Nigeria be revived? The youth are indeed ready, but the absence of moral and financial support kept crumbling their decisions.

I welcome views from any perspective right now. You are free to make your contributions right now. The floor is open
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Matysu: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
You've still not sent the driver's number and details to me, I tried calling you but your number is off; you said the yams are supposed to arrive ph early this morning.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Matysu:
You've still not sent the driver's number and details to me, I tried calling you but your number is off; you said the yams are supposed to arrive ph early this morning.

Bros, relax you will pick up your goods today. The truck is on the way, so no cause for alarm.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by oshie(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
We supply Castor Seeds for any purpose to any location.
Contact us for your supply.
Check my signature
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshie:
We supply Castor Seeds for any purpose to any location.
Contact us for your supply.
Check my signature

Sir.... wrong place, get a thread and market ur product professionally.

Thanks for your understanding!!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Happy weekend all!!

Do you still need tubers and you won't be chanced to travel buying from cheap source (Benue state)?

Orders are coming in already, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

Bookings starts today and ends on Tuesday by 12noon.

Contact me for latest pictures and sizes

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:
Happy weekend all!!

Do you still need tubers and you won't be chanced to travel buying from cheap source (Benue state)?

Orders are coming in already, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

Bookings starts today and ends on Tuesday by 12noon.

Contact me for latest pictures and sizes

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings for the another week's purchase is on now. We can buy for u and send down to your location.

Contact me now for pictures and cheap prices

Note: All PH last week buyers should prepare to pick up their tubers today at Obibo and Gborokiri yamzone respectively.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2017
Matysu:

Bros, your tubers are ready for pickup now at obibo yamzone in Port Harcourt.

I already updated your Whatsapp, please go pick up this morning and also remember to present the code I gave you.

Cheers!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

PH buyers!!

If you made bookings with me last week, please go now and pick up your tubers at respective locations (Gborokiri and Obibo yamzone)

I already sent everyone Whatsapp messages, if didn't get yours get back to me asap because refusal to pick today will lead to payment of extra cost.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Ojasope1: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:

PH buyers!!

If you made bookings with me last week, please go now and pick up your tubers at respective locations (Gborokiri and Obibo yamzone)

I already sent everyone Whatsapp messages, if didn't get yours get back to me asap because refusal to pick today will lead to payment of extra cost.

I sent you whatsapp message, you are not responding.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Ojasope1:

I sent you whatsapp message, you are not responding.
I'm on now
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Matysu: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:

Bros, your tubers are ready for pickup now at obibo yamzone in Port Harcourt.

I already updated your Whatsapp, please go pick up this morning and also remember to present the code I gave you.

Cheers!!
I've received my yams, thank you.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Matysu:
I've received my yams, thank you.

Lolz...

Obibo's testimony here, where are my Gborokiri customers? Just kidding.... I'm glad u love what u received.

Season 4 officially launched with testimonies. 3yrs in the game of tubers purchase come over to Whatsapp if u still need tubers or are u thinking of traveling down? we are ready to satisfy your thirst.

Shalom!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
tbliss22:

Lolz...

Obibo's testimony here, where are my Gborokiri customers? Just kidding.... I'm glad u love what u received.

Season 4 officially launched with testimonies. 3yrs in the game of tubers purchase come over to Whatsapp if u still need tubers or are u thinking of traveling down? we are ready to satisfy your thirst.

Shalom!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Lagos trucks won't be available for 3 to 4weeks, please bear with us. Soon Benue tubers will flock Mile-12 in abundance.

N:B If you have a vehicle that can be used to deliver door to door within lagos, please contact me asap to help pick and deliver at buyers doorstep from mile-12

Finally, all bookings have been listed and purchases already started today to round up tomorrow and although bookings have closed for this week but if you need emergency purchases to the following states;

Warri

Port Harcourt

Onitsha

Calabar

Enugu

Bayelsa

Kano

Maiduguri

Owerri

Aba

Contact me immediately now let me update u with latest prices, pictures, service fees, and transportations

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by hoyze24: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
tbliss22:

Lagos trucks won't be available for 3 to 4weeks, please bear with us. Soon Benue tubers will flock Mile-12 in abundance.

N:B If you have a vehicle that can be used to deliver door to door within lagos, please contact me asap to help pick and deliver at buyers doorstep from mile-12

Finally, all bookings have been listed and purchases already started today to round up tomorrow and although bookings have closed for this week but if you need emergency purchases to the following states;

Warri

Port Harcourt

Onitsha

Calabar

Enugu

Bayelsa

Kano

Maiduguri

Owerri

Aba

Contact me immediately now let me update u with latest prices, pictures, service fees, and transportations

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Are there reasons why trucks to mile12 are not available?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
hoyze24:
Are there reasons why trucks to mile12 are not available?

Hello,

After long discussion with the Benue state charter man, he made me realize that locations where buyers are few don't really get trucks availability.

But in a week or two, I believe buyers from Lagos state will start flocking the market. If you visit mile-12 today, Benue tubers are super scanty. You can try and visit mile12 by weekend.

Please I still need one or two persons who can help to deliver at doorstep for people who can't come down to mile12 to pick their tubers.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by tbliss22(m): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2017
tbliss22:

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for this week have been purchased and all trucks to various state of location will move today.

If you made a booking with me, get ready to receive your tubers by Saturday or latest Sunday morning. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers should have some patience, very soon your trucks will be available.

Thanks for the patronage!!

Next week's bookings starts on Saturday (7th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (10th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Any good hotels at Ugba town? Whats the likely rate? I want to send some guys there in the coming weeks. I have given them your number.
What are the price differences between Zaki biam and Ugba market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.