Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (97887 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
jaylorde:
Lautech library, I wonder y sum1 will go and post some old sh1t and call it Lautech library
Hope the rest of the building has been completed, it was just the main building as at 1998
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
gunuvi:

with the power confirmed on me as the vc of the prestigious university of beer I hereby announce a new faculty of softs department of coke and fanta
hahahahahahahah. I want to be the dean of this new faculty
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by daxon001(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hey OP,u forgot 2 add Keneth Dike Library-the birth-place of education legends.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by lacreamieboie(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
If FUNAAB library no dey that list I for kill the op! its d most equipped Federal University library in Nigeria! #ProudlyFunaabite!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
missterious:

I was given last semester. When did you leave?

2011, though my cert reflects 09/10 set.

ASUU made sure we spent some extra months before leaving.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Haywhymido:
I knew two libraries will be on dat list - oau n unilorin lib.
cool
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
jaylorde:
Lautech library, I wonder y sum1 will go and post some old sh1t and call it Lautech library
u sure say na library be dat
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
bdemix:
Op!!!...University Of Abuja Nko cry
uniabuja ko,unibokoharam nii
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by LeSulk(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
After seeing dis pix,one fhing is on my mind,FUTO Library caast
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Erotex(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
UNN
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Dolypson04(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Repping FUNAAB since 2010
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
ddooskie:
Alma mater toh gbayi ju! iRep Great Ife. Oba Awon Universities, the Only Available University, Obafemi Awolowo University sometimes, Oba Adaniduro University but then, thstz what makes us thick. Greatest Ife!!!

Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library in OAU is the biggest and the best of them all.

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Dolypson04(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Simran94:
Funaab all the way!!!!!
Same here!

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by mikron(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
barackodam:
Watta ABU ZARIA

[img]http://www.abu.edu.ng/library/mobile/index.html#[/img]
no mind d OP. Post d great KIL (kashim Ibrahim Library) jare. Greatest Abusites, we re naturally ahead of u. (na our slogan o)

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by pellycute(f): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kunlexic:
2. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Library

The Mission of the ‘Nimbe Adedipe University Library is to provide a user centered information environment that supports inspirational teaching, exemplary research, meaningful service, and life long learning to the local and global university community.

In support of this mission, the University Library integrates print and electronic resources, and provides a comprehensive program of service which allows broad access to information in all formats.

The Library was named ‘Nimbe Adedipe Library to honour the first Vice-Chancellor of the University, Professor Nurudeen Olorunnimbe Adedipe. The ultra modern library building can accommodate 1000 users at a time. The total collection of books at present is 75,622 titles.

..yh,dahs my school..funaab al d way.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
OwoLee:
Unilag Library should have made that list...far better than the structures of most schools am seeing here...
upload it den
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by BabaNath(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
coolRepping Great Ife! Repping Great Ife! Repping Great Ife!
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by ednoville(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
BOWEN UNIVERSITY LIBRARY................. I rep my school anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
hehe.......Better By far anytime anyday.......Opposite Engin Block.......Beside faculty of law faaah grin

The Best UNIVERSITY in Nigeria 2014 hehehe. tongue
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Spiff20(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Vivly:

Unical
our library is making sense jor
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kbdon(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
What of ABDULLAHI FODIO LABARY,@ USMAN DANFODIYO

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by ednoville(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Paragonova:
no Uniport?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hehehe......Babe we put it to good use oOh #Better By Far/Unilorin undecided

nabsprada:
[i]I knew even before opening this thread that my school won't make the list cry...keep it coming op

Modified

And those whose school didn't make the list be like "op,its not about the building or even the content but whether the students put it to good use or not"tongue
[/i]
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by ednoville(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Toluwarni:
Bowen University Library

I hope you are satisfied now? that's bowen uni library above, what set are u repping? me don finish since 2009
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Vanellope:

for those whose schools were not mentioned by op, kindly obtain your jamb form before it closes. lets see if OAU will consider you. cot off is 350 grin
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
Vanellope:

Hope dat is not bookshop ma?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by jaylorde(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Kunlexic:
u sure say na library be dat

check it out on any search engine boss
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by jaylorde(m): 12:26am On Oct 13, 2014
bobasuo1:
Hope the rest of the building has been completed, it was just the main building as at 1998
it has bn completed and renamed as olusegun oke library
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by adediranta(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2014
when you mention 'nigerian university' and ' architectural masterpiece' in the same sentence, OAU wins it anyday. from the day I set my foot into dat skool till the day I left, I still wondered from where they imported the niggaz that designed dat skool.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2014
jaylorde:

it has bn completed and renamed as olusegun oke library
Oh that's good but why Olusegun Oke? It was Prof. Salahu that started the construction of the library and some other Buildings in that College, please do you know if any of those building are named after Prof. Salahu? Is Dr. Afolabi (or is he now a Prof) still in that school?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 13, 2014
generalbaseet:
Oduduwa university digital library
Oui one of the best schools in Nigeria.My sis kid's are studying there.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.