Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) (97895 Views)

Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by hayzed2: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
walescounis:

Writing first Paper tomorrow at 3PM.

What dept?

Management and Accounting 500lvl and you
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by OwoLee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Unilag Library should have made that list...far better than the structures of most schools am seeing here...

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by jaylorde(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
itstpia1:

you are not handling your issues well my dear.

see how you messed up the thread and even called your library sh.itty, all the while thinking its others you are fighting?

you are not the only person attending that school, why must you "faraya" over a matter and sabotage yourself?

if you go to university yet dont know how to express yourself in non militant ways, then was what the use of your being there?

add value to your school, not devalue.
ds is hw they fail in xkul and they will blame the system. I get paper to write tomorrow. forward any complaints to my mail .I'll answer u later
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Deefuray(f): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=Theben post=27081907]
I opened this thread out of curiosity to see if John Harris library would be listed. Not disappointed not seeing it on the list. The library is not worthy if being among the best in naij s
Same here. I wasn't expecting to see john Harris library on that list
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Femsyn(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
FUNAAB is one of the most underrated universities in Nigeria. Save for some university living on past glory.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by shegz4real(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lilprocess:
Bayero University Kano
We set the pace and others follow.
. That's my alma mata,that library used to get filled up during exams.sometimes u need to go there as early as 7:00am inorder to get a seat.GREAT BUKITES
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by shegz4real(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
ZACHIE:

Shut up.
That library looks like a block of LASPDC rented apartment
. It looks like watever u called it ,buh it isn't .I graduated from BUK and that's the school library
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mtchewwwww my school has 16 large libraries catering to large departments and una dey one apartment building as a library for one school.

Shame on Nigeria.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by maylisa(f): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
ZACHIE:

Shut up.
guy you get mouth o
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
ZACHIE:

Shut up.

Lmao read my mind.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by DVMtuppence(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Simran94:
Funaab all the way!!!!!
funaabite?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Where is uni port world bank library? Library without books. angry
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by SaintRobs: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Like seriously?? Better by far !
rayopt:

but frankly speaking.... .... ....unilorin's library is kinda empty, u gats take ya buuk go read ni faa
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
I fink what makes a library equipped is the facilities fitted inside and not the buildings. Some will have big buildings but lacking sufficient range of books. Y will u want to read in a library that has no lyt, u'll be sweating lyk crazy which causes distraction. Y will u want to be in a library that has no daily newspapers to keep u abreast of what's happening in the country. Only one uni out of the list here has it all.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Where my UNIPORT library na?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by jeje123(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
What abt st bottle cathedral university's library :p?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Pheleeks(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Madonna university library......Great madonnites!

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Ossaifamous(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Oluwa my laspotech library go b like boys quarter for here
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Johnolis(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
angry angry angry
Op,please you need to go to unizik,when you must have gone through their library,then you come and start the ranking afresh.
All the structures am seeing here are just libraries,but unizik's own is Digital.
The library is quite massive with underground floor,never go there alone if new to avoid missing.
One can also drive his car upstairs in unizik's library if you want.
Though i have not been to other schools,but i personally think unizik's library should be on the list,if not the best in nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
hayzed2:

Management and Accounting 500lvl and you

Animal Nutrition nd Biotechnology, 500L.

Hope it ain't that Cold at your end?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
iebanehita:
Have you heard of John Harris library, University of Benin

My school's library dos days. Eyesore compared to d ones above.

Sentiments detached.

grin grin grin
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by hayzed2: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
walescounis:

Animal Nutrition nd Biotechnology, 500L.

Hope it ain't that Cold at your end?

It is, but I'm use to it smiley and you?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
missterious:

Lol. I don't like extension jare. Some guys come there to toast girls. grin I use either John Harris or my faculty library.

Hehehe. thats one thing i like about UNIBEN guys. They can toast babes anywhere, even at the buka/sport complex cheesy

Erm, na My faculty (Agriculture) I toast my babe o. grin

Which faculty are you?
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Vivly:

Unical
Lol..babe...I don't think UNICAL has a beautiful library.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
rodeo0070:
TEAM OAU...
that is Hezekiah Adesanmi Library
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by fairheven: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kunlexic:
we re'not talking of the content,it is hw beautiful,shey na becoz ur schl no dey dere grin
Lolz,u no serious o,na building we wan chop?don't mind having a dititalised libery in a "hut"
Than to have a massive building with archaic ,outdated an cockroach infested study material tongue cool
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by iebanehita(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:

My school's library dos days. Eyesore compared to d ones above.

Sentiments detached.

grin grin grin

You should have pm me n tell me in private na grin

But it's upgrading.
I visited by March this year and noticed more structures are being erected. The library should be part of the upgrade.
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
PrinceMario:
I took this when i saw this thread.

#TeamOAU
na for ODLI you stay when u took d pix
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by lirusehn(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
fairheven:

Lolz,u no serious o,na building we wan chop?don't mind having a dititalised libery in a "hut"
Than to have a massive building with archaic ,outdated an cockroach infested study material tongue cool
embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by barackodam: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
lirusehn:

undecided

Rep ur skul dude!! ! grin
Re: 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
rayopt:

but frankly speaking.... .... ....unilorin's library is kinda empty, u gats take ya buuk go read ni faa
By 'your books', I take it you mean your notes. There are very good books,@ least in ƬђΞ engineering section that I know °ƒ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.