Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? (728 Views)

Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? by ebenice(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
According to galatians 1 vs 6 to 9

I am suprised at you! In no time at all you are deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are accepting "ANOTHER GOSPEL"

Actually,there is no other Gospel but i say this because there are some people who are upsetting you and trying to change the gospel of Christ

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to hell.

We have said it before, and now i say it again, if anyone preaches to you a gospel that is different from the one you accepted, may he be condemned to hell"
Re: What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? by Goshen360(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Context is the key to your question. He was talking about any gospel contrary to the gospel of Grace and the finished works of Christ....which is gospel of law keeping for justification. Study and follow the context of what he was teaching, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? by olaric(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Heresy
Re: What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? by PastorKun(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
ebenice:
According to galatians 1 vs 6 to 9

I am suprised at you! In no time at all you are deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are accepting "ANOTHER GOSPEL"

Actually,there is no other Gospel but i say this because there are some people who are upsetting you and trying to change the gospel of Christ

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to hell.

We have said it before, and now i say it again, if anyone preaches to you a gospel that is different from the one you accepted, may he be condemned to hell"

A good example of "another gospel" is the "prosperity gospel" which derived from twisted scripture and is now gaining popularity in the church today because it appeals to human greed and lusts.
Re: What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? by chimerase2: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Serious undecided
Re: What does apostle paul meant by "ANOTHER GOSPEL"? by ebenice(m): 3:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Is jehova witness, book of marmon, enkarka and islam another gospel?

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Over 5,000 Buffalo Slaughtered By Hindus To Bring Worshippers Goodluck / Opinion : Giving Out Your Tithe To The Needy. Right Or Wrong / The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.