Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This (1003 Views)

Just Confused With Dis Total Body Massage (from A Closed Friend) / Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by d20(m): 1:37am On Nov 12, 2008
hi all,
         am currently serving somewhere in nigeria, i met two beautiful, lovely ladies just as service year was starting.

There was basically nothing on our "virgin minds" when we all met, but somehow, somewhere, as the days of NYSC

rolls by, love,intimacy,likeness and care crept in.

Currently, am in one of the southern states in nigeria where one of the ladies that i mentioned earlier is serving, and

lots of stuffs happened, apparently she wants to marry me, not me marrying her, and the other one has someone

working

in an international company who has been begging her for their introduction, she kept on postponing it even before we

met.

Now my problem is, i really don't want marriage for now, since i am still serving, i don't have a good job and my

folks are not the rich type, even if they were, i really don't like getting  money from people, including family members.

both ladies are from very okay families and they are both telling me that money is not an issue that they got my back. 

one of the ladies has health problems so she needs marriage fast, so as to raise kids before she gets to 30-35years,

and the other one has a well to do fiance whom she wants to leave for me.

my sister messed up really bad in a relationship some years back and she is still in regrets till date all thanks to  stupid

motherly advice. i really hate regrets alot especially if its something you will carry for the rest of your life.

out of pity i could marry the one with health problem because, she is all any man will want, but i really don't love her

"bone2bone", the other one would have been a better offer but her fiance knows me as just a friend to his wife to be.

i need candid advice please, something sensible, i don't care if its harsh, just drop it, i will definately think about every

word in your advice.

lastly, am too nice to say it to there faces that marriage is not possible, so please you can advice on great moves

that will not hurt them, because they are both nice ladies in-love with the wrong guy i guess. Thanks
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by inbox(m): 1:45am On Nov 12, 2008
d20:

they are both telling me that money is not an issue that they got my back.

Dont be decieved, love without finance cannot go far.
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by TOYOSI20(f): 1:45am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Poster

If u're not ready, well then I guess u're not, exercise a little more patience. . . . . .  .Things will eventually pan out.

Best wishes.
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by yicob(m): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2008
Why rush in to rush out? Chill till you are capable. Forget that you will loose the two rich ladies. There are still many more beautiful and financially ok ladies out there.
PS. Don't rely on the wealth of a lady!
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by inbox(m): 1:51am On Nov 12, 2008
However my candid advice is to clear up ur head and if you aint feeling any of them move on and firstly get a jab.
there will always be chics
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2008
i for one can not really lay my hands on what u should do because i am too sentimental.but one solution can help"pray about it"
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by sillyboy(m): 2:07am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Oni tiredi.

Mo understandi pridikamenti e, sugbon ma wori rara. . . Oluwa loluso agutan re. Emi ko le fun eniyan ni imoran lai be ere idahun. So, ibeere mi si o ni wi pe: Se o ti ba ikan kan ninu wan sun ri? Ti o ba iti ba won sun, koko lo ba won sun . . . o da mi loju wipe wa mo nkan to ye to se afta to ba ti ba wan sun tan

Nigbeyin, ma je ki obirin kan kan tan e wipe ko si purobulemu ti o ba lowo fun igbeyawo ooo. Ha!. . .nkan ti awon agbalagba ma npe ni ete obinrin ni yen ooo. To ba ti fe wan sile tan lo mama pe e ni "oloriburuku"

Da mi loun ibeere mi.

Odabo.
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by LoveAlways(f): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2008
You should just explain that you're not ready for marriage. I think that any mature woman would understand. Wish them the best and refrain from sexual intimacy. You don't want to send mixed messages.
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by sylvao2000(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
@poster: Marry the two ladies ok.

Ok let me tell you the one to marry first, the one that is sick and keep on promissing the other one as soon as she die so you go on with the other one

Rubish talk
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by d20(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
Thank you all for your advise and words of encouragement, but am just alittle disappointed with that guy call

SYLVAO2000

or your name should have been "syco 2000", maybe you think it fiction or something, well av got news for you it 4real, and

if you don't have good words in your mouth, i think you should just SHUT-UP, if your brother ask you for advice on

something like this, i guess your reply would have been the same, i wonder how ladies cope around crazy-ass men like

you.

next time people ask for advice, and you ain't gat nothing good to say, i guess you better shut up your "syco mouth' shut.

once again thank you all for your good words, i was already thinking of what to do before i saw Mr syco's post.
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by Biioola(f): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
Bros i want you to know that marriage is nota days journey.even if you get a divorce u will never remain the same again.You got to braise up and take the courage to tell them.from the way you have spoken, when a woman starts giving you money it wont be funny you are likely going to become the woman in the house when.You need money right brother i tell you as much as you need money it takes so much to be the husband of a woman and i dont think you are ready for that.
Next time be careful oooooooooooo
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by Chetachuku(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
hi kopa,
marriage, some people say, is an institution that people who are in it want out, and those outside want a piece of the action. marriage without money will definitely crash. do not deceive yourself about her parents wealth and what she told you. the euphoria of 'a catch' will soon clear from her eyes and she will demand you live up to expectation as her husband. if you don't perform creditably, you are in for a suprise. love is short lived without cash.
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by MrCrackles(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
I gave up reading your post when i saw "virgin minds"
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by chamotex(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
MrCrackles:

I gave up reading your post when i saw "virgin minds"

me i just cant be bothered reading essays angry
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2008
chamotex:

me i just can't be bothered reading essays angry

Me too . .
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by dellynash(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hi you just said the woman is all a man would want why don't you love her then? anyway just tell the lady u don't feel anything for her or that u are not ready for marriage, tell her u can't depend on a woman, i think she will understand you and do it in a mature and polite manner. Please one more thing make sure you don't make love to her or if u must do it use a condom for she will always wants to get pregnant to track you down with pregnancy. Women can do just any thing to have a man, i mean they can places to do it. one lady took my my first lover from me by first of all charming him and later provide money herself for the guy to go see her parents. Just be very careful not to fall into such a trap. As for the one with a fiance just let be she has a fiance and shouldn't bother except she wants to get married to two men.Thanks wish you God guidance
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by kokorunna(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2008
@d20

I would advise you not to marry anyone out of self pity because at the end of the day, if you do not love the person you will be stocked with her and will be blaming yourself forever and secondly if you like the other one then go for her as long as she is not married.

The decision is yours, good luck smiley
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by finguy(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2008
i will just give u my grandma's favorite saying ''the good things of life are inexhaustible''

what that simple means is take your time and get a good job and

when u are ready for marriage, you will always find a good pretty caring

nice lady, even a thousand of them if u want

cos ''the good things of life are inexhaustible.

besides its not good to marry out of pity, you just end up hurting the person in the long run

and leave the one thats already engaged to be married, cos u may dissapoint her later

then she wld loose both worlds.
Re: Am Just Confused, What Can You Advice Me On This by dbaptist1(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2008
guy do i sing tony tetuila's im in love with two women
c if u dnt want acid to be thrown on your face by one of those ladies or tha guy of d oda one 2 send assasins after you
guy u beta make ur choice and make it fast not out of pity but with a clear mind
or maybe u should go and seek the will of GOD over this issue

or still throw a coin or do tum bom tum bom

wish u luck cus u rily need it

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Show You Care About Him/ Her? / Do Nigerian Ladies Date White English Men? / Getting Over A Relationship Breakup- Making It As Painless As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.