Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? (56942 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by naijainfogalery: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Cool Runnings Chicken Wing Sauce is a hot sauce distributed by Universal Impex Corporation. It is ideal for hot chicken recipes. The sauce originates from Jamaica and used extensively in Jamaican grill recipes.

living in America looking for where to buy Nigerian foods/ingredients(Cool Runnings Chicken Wing Sauce ) in the US, you can get it here

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/cool-runnings
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by meetmal03(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Do you want to get pregnant by increasing your chances?
Are you pregnant already and need a complete supply of all the nutrients including folic acid for your unborn child?

Then you need Naturemade parental Multi + Dha softgel.

Nature Made Prenatal plus DHA Liquid SoftGel combines all of the key nutrients from a prenatal multivitamin with 200 mg DHA into ONE SINGLE SOFTGEL

Helps to support a healthy pregnancy and the baby’s development

Only one softgel a day has all the nutrients that you need.

You dont need to take any other thing till you give birth .
It is made in USA.

5 months supply is for 8000 naira saving you money that you would have used for pregnacare for 5 months.

To get one, go to the Nigerian supplier site www.mifant.com and get a bottle.
Text: 08104323941
Whatsapp: +447423097893

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by erne: 4:33pm On May 24, 2017
GHANA SHEA-BUTTER FOR SALE

- It is RAW;
- It is UNREFINED;
- It is GRADE A 100% Shea-Butter;
- It is made from the finest Shea seeds from Ghana.

IT TREATS THE FOLLOWING:

- Treats Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, Rashes

- Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis,

- Removes wrinkles, blemishes, Diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations;

- Moisturizes and Heals Skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis, athletic foot and skin allergies

- Anti-inflammatory Properties .Provides Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.

- It reliefs from cold and catarrh

- It is anti-aging; it slows down the aging process.

PRICE: #1,000. PER PACK.
TO PLACE YOUR ORDER(S), Call / WhatsApp: 08139458588.

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Oluwabunmi2019(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
First time pregnancy, bathling with vomiting and lost of appetite, pls help what can I do or use?
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by ajasay3030(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2020
Most women wait until they miss their period before they believe they are pregnant. While missing your period is a sign you are pregnant, there are many other pointers you have conceived.

In fact, you can be pregnant and still continue seeing your menstrual period.

Signs of early pregnancy include:

Weight gain: This is very common in pregnant women. They gain more weight when pregnant. This might occur during the second trimester, though.

Itching nipples: You might be feeling that your nipples are itching.

Eating more than you eat before: Most women tend to eat more than they eat before pregnancy. This is because of the hormones generated during pregnancy.

Sleeping more than you sleep before: If you now sleep during the day more than you sleep before, and you cannot relate your increase in sleep to stress, there is a tendency you are pregnant.

Increase in Sensitivity to Odor: Most women become more sensitive to smell during pregnancy.

If you notice any of these symptoms, it is ideal that you see your midwife or doctor run a pregnancy test on you and enrol you on an antenatal care.

Sources: https://healthdoconline.com/15-early-pregnancy-symptoms-and-signs/
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
bigfather:
Pheeewwww, it wasn't easy at all. The first water broke on a sunday, she was asked to go back home. She was in labor for 2 good days,couldn't concentrate at work. Had to stay in the labor room encouraging her to push. Was so exited to see my blood coming to the world. smiley

The second birth was berry verrry smooth like xtra smooth stout ! Was at the labor room to encourage also ! grin

E nor easy o !
BIG UPS TO ALL WOMEN !
Your beautiful baby girl should be 12years old now..how is she? smiley
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Whyzaid(f): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
hotstuff06:
I ahd my first child almost 4 yrs ago.

The 9 months of pregnancy was a breeze, no complications. I was excited all through until the 9months when I knew the baby would be coming anytime.
Watched discovery health channel every day of women going into labor and giving birth, Made me very nervous, sometimes I cried but always assured myself all would be well (I consoled myself by saying 'if my mum could go through this 5 different times, I can do it as well').
Labor started in the middle of the night at 11pm, but I really was not sure it was it until 2am when I could not ignore the pain, Unfortunately I was the only one home, my hubby was on his way back from NY attending his sisters' wedding. I called him and he was 30 mins away, Called my dad ( a retired MD in Nigeria) and he was literally timing my contractions on the phone as we spoke, he finally asked me to call my doctor because my contractions were 5 mins apart and miraculosly my hubby made it home in 15mins as oppsed to 30mins (he came with the police behind him. He was speeding all thru and the police tried to pull him over but he did not stop until he got to the house.) He then told them his wife was in labor and when they saw me, they helped get me to the car and we were on our way to the hopsital.

The drive to the hospital was most memorable, I cried and screamed when the contractions started and made jokes and laughed with my hubby in between (he was cracking the jokes). I saw him wipe his eyes twice during the ride ( he was trearing up seeing me in pain).
Got to the hospital, on epidural and some meds, gosh it was like heaven on earth, still in pain but the meds took the edge off. I prayed for my hubby during this time and thanked him for his love and care (he told me all this, I really didn't remember cos I was doped from the meds). I had labored for 13 hrs. My son peeped into the world with his body still inside of me, his shouldres were stuck and as the doctor asked me to push, I told him I couldn't my husban knelt down beside me and pleaded to try to push 1 last time, he told me I could do it, he gve me the courage to suck up the pain and push. Finally had my son at 1pm Saturday afternoon a week before Xmas (naming was on xmas day). He was beautiful, i cried as I saw my hubby cut the umbilical cord, he was gorgeous at 6lbs 10oz.

All went well could I not sit properly for a week because it still hurt a lil down there, but everytime I saw my childs' face, I KNEW IT WAS WORTH IT. I took him to the Ped, everytime he had a lil sneeze, cough or temperature. After visting the pediatrician almost every day for 2 weeks straight, they asked me to call a nurse line before comign in ( I guess they didnt want to see me anymore lol).

My son will be 4 in a month now, grown up to be a God loving, handsome bobo like his dad.
I love this. God bless your family
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by yvelchstores(f): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
During my labor, I literally wanted to meet Jesus in heaven. It was that bad. I felt stuck in a very very horrible state and no escape.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by bigfather(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
BecaciaBarbie:

Your beautiful baby girl should be 12years old now..how is she? smiley

By Oct ..... smiley

She is fine. My Girl is now bigggggg.....
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
bigfather:

By Oct ..... smiley

She is fine. My Girl is now bigggggg.....
Woooow! Congratulations!!! Looking forward to having mine soon by God’s Grace!

My regards!

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Chydobe: 3:12am On May 12, 2020
Eight Vital Things every African Woman should Expect at their First Antenatal Appointment...Click on link below to find out

http://dailyafricanwoman.com/first-antenatal-appointment-8-vital-things-african-women-need-to-know/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.