Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You (4017 Views)

6 Things Your Girlfriend Won’t Tell You. / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by abbakacici: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
1. Above all, She Wants Your love

When a wife shows her husband less respect, he in turn shows her less love.

And when a husband shows his wife less love, she in turn shows him less respect.

And the vicious cycle repeats itself.

Stop this prophecy before it becomes self-fulfilling. Show love to your wife.

That’s what she wants. Love her despite her flaws and quirks.

and she’ll respect you despite your flaws and quirks.

2 She’s Bored

It’s the same thing every day.

Week in and week out.

Not only is she bored but she’s also tired.

She has to care for the kids and run the household and then pamper you.

Just thinking about doing that every day makes me want to crawl under my covers and hide. I can imagine how the average housewife must feel.

And let’s not forget about working woman. Many women have to work a full time job as well as hold a house down.

So man, I implore you, make your wife feel special. Give her a break.

Take her out sometimes. Surprise her with a surprise meal. Bring her favorite desert home.

Just do something every now and then to break the monotony.

3. She Wants to be Complimented

Appreciation. Everybody wants it. No one wants to feel as if the hard work they do goes unnoticed or even worse, it taken for granted.

Your wife does not have to clean your dirty clothes. And she does not have to cook your meals. But she does. And she does that on top of all the other things in her life:

Caring for the kids.
Working or going to school.
Show your wife that you appreciate and are thankful for the things she does to maintain you and your family. A simple “thank you” is a good start

4. She’s Insanely Jealous

Be very careful how you talk about other women around your wife. Don’t ever compare your wife to another woman.

Don’t compare her to some female movie star.
Don’t compare her to your mother.
Never, ever compare her to your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend
She’s wants to know and believe that she is the center of your universe. So make her feel that way.
Expect, and respect, the same type of jealousy from your wife.

5 She Doesn’t Like to Nag, But Sometimes You Make It Hard

It’s a common myth that women like to nag their husbands. That’s not entirely true.

Yes, there are some people (men and women) whom you can never please. No matter what you do, they’ll always find fault in something

very often, men , make it hard for their wives to hold your tongue.

Perhaps they are always finding fault with she does thus she looks for things in your character to get even.

Perhaps the man is not working (or not working hard enough) and she has to work to take up some slack.

Perhaps the man is not just that great of a guy.

Once again, man, you should upgrade and give your wife less reasons to complain and nag.

6) More Than Anything, She Wants a Stable, Happy Relationship With You

Women don’t get married just because they think it’s gonna be fun.

They get married because they want a happy family life and they believe you’re gonna give it to them.

due of her religious duties/culture beliefs, marriage is the most important thing in a woman’s life. Raising a happy, stable family.

The funny thing is, it’s very easy for you to give that to her.

Stop acting like a jerk. Be a good husband to her. Be kind. Show her you love her.
Don’t threaten her with divorce . Yes, you have the right to do so, But using it as threats is inappropriate and detrimental to your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
no. 1
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by iceberylin(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
ŚĤĔ ĎÚMß undecided
ŴĤŶ ŴŐŃŤ ŤĤĔŶ ŤÁĹĶ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Rasbajan: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
7. MONEY FOR SCHOOL FEES AND PEPPER
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Wolison(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
I will never say anything until I see you in front-page
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
why won't I tell my husband all this?

I was expecting to see something like
-she is crushing on another nigga
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by priscaoge(f): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by priscaoge(f): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hhahahahhahahaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by olexjay(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
He nice and mature man will always figure a way to dat her special one in order to make her babe feel special
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by jaz(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
abbakacici:

And when a husband shows his wife less love, she in turn shows him less respect.

2 She’s Bored

Week in and week out.

Just thinking about doing that every day makes me want to crawl under my covers and hide. I can imagine how the average housewife must feel.

And let’s not forget about working woman. Many women have to work a full time job as well as hold a house down.

Take her out sometimes. Surprise her with a surprise meal. Bring her favorite desert home.

Appreciation. Everybody wants it. No one wants to feel as if the hard work they do goes unnoticed or even worse, it taken for granted.

Your wife does not have to clean your dirty clothes. And she does not have to cook your meals. But she does. And she does that on top of all the other things in her life:

Caring for the kids.
Show your wife that you appreciate and are thankful for the things she does to maintain you and your family. A simple “thank you” is a good start

Be very careful how you talk about other women around your wife. Don’t ever compare your wife to another woman.

She’s wants to know and believe that she is the center of your universe. So make her feel that way.

It’s a common myth that women like to nag their husbands. That’s not entirely true.

Yes, there are some people (men and women) whom you can never please. No matter what you do, they’ll always find fault in something

Perhaps they are always finding fault with she does thus she looks for things in your character to get even.

Perhaps the man is not working (or not working hard enough) and she has to work to take up some slack.

Once again, man, you should upgrade and give your wife less reasons to complain and nag.

They get married because they want a happy family life and they believe you’re gonna give it to them.

due of her religious duties/culture beliefs, marriage is the most important thing in a woman’s life. Raising a happy, stable family.

Stop acting like a jerk. Be a good husband to her. Be kind. Show her you love her.
Don’t threaten her with divorce . Yes, you have the right to do so, But using it as threats is inappropriate and detrimental to your marriage.

like someone asked is she dumb ? if she keeps that much to herself and the husband does same that marriage is surely heading for the gutters. communication is key communication is king.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by mesoade(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hit like if you're single and just came to read comments

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:

Hhahahahhahahaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

can u imagine o...
my husband knows all my boyfriends sef...lol grin
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
abbakacici:

2 She’s Bored

Week in and week out.

Caring for the kids.

OP, your article is directed towards worshipping women. This is probably not so good on the grounds that they will feel awkward towards us. Women are convoluted sometimes :-)
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by luckybaddest(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Am coming back when I find my typing finger
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Rapsainot(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚĤĔ ĎÚMß undecided
ŴĤŶ ŴŐŃŤ ŤĤĔŶ ŤÁĹĶ
abi oo
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Rapsainot(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

can u imagine o...
undecided
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Rapsainot(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
luckybaddest:
Am coming back when I find my typing finger
that finger go cut untimely cut grin... Where you dey nah , I wan eat jare
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by waleakanfe(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
wen no be deaf & dumb I put 4 house undecidedwen no be deaf & dumb I put 4 house

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by vizkiz: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
mesoade:
Hit like if you're single and just came to read comments

Bros, e be like say na only you waka come o...since you don post this comment no single like undecided

Who you offend? grin
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by priscaoge(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

can u imagine o...

Don't mind ndi oso chi egbu cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by mesoade(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
vizkiz:

Bros, e be like say na only you waka come o...since you don post this comment no single like undecided

Who you offend? grin

i broke nkechi's heart yesterday,let me quickly go nd beg her . . Law of karma sha. cry
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
7. She will neva tell you the number of species that have bleeped her b4 you met her
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
me i dey tell my husband all these ooo despite his far from me and i dey nag wella no time.he loves when i nag he will be like this girl is damm crazy and i love it.
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
vizkiz:

Who you offend? grin

am i seeing tiinz vizkiz dear where have you been??
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by ERCROSS(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
jaz:

like someone asked is she dumb ? if she keeps that much to herself and the husband does same that marriage is surely heading for the gutters. communication is key communication is king.

Joenice:
OP, your article is directed towards worshipping women. This is probably not so good on the grounds that they will feel awkward towards us. Women are convoluted sometimes :-)

Haba...
Bros..
Must u quote the whole tin..
Jst to reply.. undecided
If to say na so everybody they quote, scrolling no go tire u...
Arrghhh..
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by holyboss: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Well,

make I deposit for ds space undecided

Just incase ds hit FP tongue
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by MissSlimbody(f): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
7. She will neva tell you the number of species that have bleeped her b4 you met her

And all wives got bleeped b4 marriage abi? undecided

I go soon buy koboko for you tongue
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
MissSlimbody:

And all wives got bleeped b4 marriage abi? undecided

I go soon buy koboko for you tongue
95% ladies bleep b4 marriage
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by MissSlimbody(f): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
95% ladies bleep b4 marriage

What's the % for guys?
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by chibwike(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
True talk, my wife dont tell me all these
Re: 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You by sekzy99(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

You rite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. / Nairalanders Are Having Sex / The Rise And Fall Of Pablo Escobar.colombian Drug Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.