Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. (2557 Views)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / 2015-Eligibility: Tension Over Jonathan's Fate As Supreme Court Decides In 48Hrs / Ndic Gives Okiro 48hrs To Pay N166m Bank Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by StevinMorgan(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Just imagine you are given a huge opportunity to rule Nigeria for 48 hrs, what will u do 1st?

Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Jackeeh(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Loot all the money I can lay my hands on. Thank u.
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Opiosko: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Enact a Decree making myslf Life president.... What else can one achieve within such fleeting seconds?
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
A ah? Of course I will steal plenty money. The one that I will spend and spend and spend, die and my children will do the same. Its a straight foward question
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by kemiola89(f): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'd order a secret drone strike on all top politicians.
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Just imagine you are given a huge opportunity to rule Nigeria for 48 hrs, what will u do 1st?
First, Declare a state of Emergency in the educational sector !!
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'll give myself an oil block!!!
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by ba7man(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'll organize israeli hitmen to purge the pillars of corruption in Nigeria.

The action will be so swift and brutal, their followers will be too shaken to react.
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
kemiola89:
I'd order a secret drone strike on all top politicians.
you almost forgot u were the 'toppest' politician at that moment grin

I just hope the drone will have an AI and cld be set to, 'automatically destroy all top politicians' grin grin

U're a goner already!

1 Like

Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by unuane1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
I will empty CBN .
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Mogidi: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
48hrs is more than enough for me to finally banish Buhari to Fuckinstan, let him preach sharia to those who wants to hear.
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Opiosko: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:
First, Declare a state of Emergency in the educational sector !!
Haha! 48hrs not 48 days, weeks or months.
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Opiosko: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
you almost forgot u were the 'toppest' politician at that moment grin

I just hope the drone will have an AI and cld be set to, 'automatically destroy all top politicians' grin grin

U're a goner already!
Lolz! Even if he escape the drone, he will be dead within 5seconds he leave office.
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Opiosko:
Haha! 48hrs not 48 days, weeks or months.
Bros, If you know the enormous and unchecked Power of Nigerian President , 30minutes is enough for him to change what you built in 30years !!

I believe dearth of standardized educational system is the problem with our value and moral system and Federal Ministry of Education and State Ministry of Education as well as National Orientation Agency will be my first call of duty and nothing else .... What we can achieve in 48years will happened in 48hours thus State of Emergency !!
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Opiosko: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:
Bros, If you know the enormous and unchecked Power of Nigerian President , 30minutes is enough for him to change what you built in 30years !!

I believe dearth of standardized educational system is the problem with our value and moral system and Federal Ministry of Education and State Ministry of Education as well as National Orientation Agency will be my first call of duty and nothing else .... What we can achieve in 48years will happened in 48hours thus State of Emergency !!
Lolz! What are u going to do na? Enact a Decree for a new edu policy that would be changed an hour u are gone? or release huge fund into the edu sector that would stolen as soon as it's released? Pls be specific on what u think u can achieve within that time...Nigerian president can't perform magic.
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by kelib: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
I wil stop imaginin n mek use of d check buk
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Opiosko:
Lolz! What are u going to do na? Enact a Decree for a new edu policy that would be changed an hour u are gone? or release huge fund into the edu sector that would stolen as soon as it's released? Pls be specific on what u think u can achieve within that time...Nigerian president can't perform magic.
I can't believe I'm arguing 48hours of President (but for fun sha) and/or for real !!

Another problem with our country is continuity therefore a president can't do anything unchangeable but can demonstrate within 48hours that standardisation of our Educational system is achievable..... Essence of 48hours is just to make impression that if we are committed to achieve a result we will surely succeed within hours not years !!
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Opiosko: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:
I can't believe I'm arguing 48hours of President (but for fun sha) and/or for real !!

Another problem with our country is continuity therefore a president can't do anything unchangeable but can demonstrate within 48hours that standardisation of our Educational system is achievable..... Essence of 48hours is just to make impression that if we are committed to achieve a result we will surely succeed within hours not years !!
That's a good point....But it will change nothing...u will be counted among those who were at the helm but couldn't make a lasting change.....
Re: Imagine U Are Given 48hrs To Rule Nigeria, What Will You Do. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Opiosko:
That's a good point....But it will change nothing...u will be counted among those who were at the helm but couldn't make a lasting change.....
which lasting change would you make in 48hours that wouldn't be turnaround within the twinkle of an eye with NigerianFactor ...... The one done in 48months by UMYA/GEJ was turnaround by GEJ within days !!
A good judge will consider the time frame to achieve result ..... How many folks even remember Shonekan Today !!

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Jonathan’s Friends Aiding Buhari -by Suleiman Gaya / Igbo Getting Ready To Enter The Lagoon Ahead Of Tommorow Election ....(photos) / Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.