Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Visa To Norway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Norway (11155 Views)

Visa Application To Norway / Moving To Norway Soonest / Travelling To Norway: Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

@bigmodo

even if smbody wants to help,u r so desperate that u will put the person in trouble one hand

its either u r talking about travelling illegally to  australia,norway,qatar,europe,plssssss,if u r tired of nigeria,then hang yourself to death and stop disturbing us wt ur desperado nonsense

This is not the first insult i am receiving from this forum. Neither will it be the last. Thank jonyjay, i own you for this one.

@whatever90
Can you help outta nigeria to my dream land? If you do that then they will be no talking of "travelling illegally to australia,norway,qatar,europe" as you said.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
jonyjay:

i can see u re a bipolar disorder. u need a psychiatrist or even brain surgeon might be better. if u could open ur stinky mouth and tell someone to hang him/herself  to death, killing someone verbally. i believe God's wrath is on you.

oh shut ur trap u two timing ingrate wt no brain on ur head,why don't u visit a psychiatrist yourself ,for being a gay,castrated junkie cool
Re: Visa To Norway by tope2000(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
Kai, u have reach here again grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@bigmodo

ok,now wey u don cool down,make me sef cool down, wink wetin u wan go do for obodo oyibo?do u want to study?marry a white for papers?work ? wat exactly do u have in mind? smiley
Re: Visa To Norway by Busybody2(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@bigmodo

ok,now wey u don cool down,make me sef cool down, wink wetin u wan go do for obodo oyibo?do u want to study?marry a white for papers?work ? what exactly do u have in mind? smiley

I can't laugh grin grin grin I don't know which is funnier between either; Jenny has seen the light and has suddenly grown a heart or Jenny cares enough to hear Bigmodo out, after abusing him barely two secs ago in the other thread or the person being helped is Bigmodo of the infamous "when I get to yankee, I am no longer . . ." thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ha I no fit shout grin grin grin Nairaland and its characters, una no go kill person with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

I can't laugh grin grin grin I don't know which is funnier between either; Jenny has seen the light and has suddenly grown a heart or Jenny cares enough to hear Bigmodo out, after abusing him barely two secs ago in the other thread or the person being helped is Bigmodo of the infamous[b] "when I get to yankee, I am no longer . . ." [/b]thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ha I no fit shout grin grin grin Nairaland and its characters, una no go kill person with laughter grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin ;Du know say jenny get good heart grin
come oo,iyalode,seh na bigmodo be dat guy wey dey speak slangs like americanan for one thread? undecided
Re: Visa To Norway by MrCrackles(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
Bigmodo's desperation is on another level!

Danke
you fit help Modo?

Modo, i fit help but there are going to be strict conditions

If you wan come Jand, i can facilitate that, but one of the conditions is that you would be my houseboy for 5years and i would do freedom for u! grin
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
me help modo?? shebi na him dey speak,americana engirishi for one thread,how hes gonn.a be a black american grin grin grin i no know say him go still dey naija oooo
grin grin grin
Re: Visa To Norway by Busybody2(f): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

grin grin grin grin ;Du know say jenny get good heart grin
come oo,iyalode,seh na bigmodo be that guy wey dey speak slangs like americanan for one thread? undecided

Na the guy be that o, that's why I fell off my chair laughing at both of you grin grin grin The guy is a clown, he is ready to take a camel to America or travel in a suitcase cheesy Here's another of his posts so don't bother wasting your kind heart tongue on him.

bigmodo:

I am waiting for america, if a nigeria bus passes i wont enter, if london or any countries bus that passes i wont enter till the day america bus going to come and till then can anyone tell me a way to enter america either legally or illegally for a poor person.
Re: Visa To Norway by Busybody2(f): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
MrCrackles:

Bigmodo's desperation is on another level!

Danke
you fit help Modo?

Modo, i fit help but there are going to be strict conditions

If you wan come Jand, i can facilitate that, but one of the conditions is that you would be my houseboy for 5years and i would do freedom for u! grin

What's your own na angry angry angry Danke wants to help, she just finished cursing the same guy in another thread o cheesy, she has a goooood heart you know grin grin grin
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2008
I am waiting for america, if a nigeria bus passes i wont enter, if london or any countries bus that passes i wont enter till the day america bus going to come and till then can anyone tell me a way to enter america either legally or illegally for a poor person.

buhahahahaahahhaahhahahahah dis guy sure is a desperado grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

una know say i get good heart,i wan helep d boi naaaa grin grin grin im only being a desperate brothers keeper grin
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

oh shut ur trap u two timing ingrate wt no brain on ur head,why don't u visit a psychiatrist yourself ,for being a gay,castrated junkie cool
u know what, i don say my word biaaaaaaaaaaaaach . i no blame u but the person wey come here come dey seek advice without knowing we still have some riff-raff here. i still remian in my argument, God's wrath will always follow u for proclaiming a fellow creature like u dead.
Re: Visa To Norway by MrCrackles(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
I hope another fight involving Danke wont brew up around here!! grin
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
jonyjay:

u know what, i don say my word biaaaaaaaaaaaaach . i no blame u but the person wey come here come dey seek advice without knowing we still have some riff-raff here. i still remian in my argument, God's wrath will always follow u for proclaiming a fellow creature like u dead.

so dis person is still here spweing his well known idiocy here?na ur type dey pray "God kill my enemies" for church,but u dey come here,dey claim holy son of mumulity,comeon go and rest joooooo,wt ur head like two edges sword ,asinwin grin
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

so this person is still here spweing his well known idiocy here?na ur type dey pray "God kill my enemies" for church,but u dey come here,dey claim holy son of mumulity,comeon go and rest joooooo,wt ur head like two edges sword ,asinwin grin
i don see say that  swamp wey dey for ajegunle don carry ur sense of reasoning go. oponu, amukunmeko!( the weather is so good here today let me go do my workout haha!)make i leave this alainironu eda alone.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
jonyjay:

i don see say that  swamp wey dey for ajegunle don carry ur sense of reasoning go. oponu, amukunmeko!( the weather is so good here today let me go do my workout haha!)make i leave this alainironu eda alone.

shutup,me and u who come from ajegunle,read ur post,na only ghetto pikin dey post like dat

i don tell u say u be mumu fresh from d oven,go yaba left for treatment cos ur brain don elave ur head enter ur anus

toad cool
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

shutup,me and u who come from ajegunle,read ur post,na only ghetto pikin dey post like that

i don tell u say u be mumu fresh from d oven,go yaba left for treatment because ur brain don elave ur head enter ur anus

toad cool
make i read my post or make u read yah post? u wey u dey wish someone death.u brain has gone nut and ur senses of bearing has liquidated.make ur family carry go mountain "ori-oke" for deliverance. until u apologize for ur impassive statement to an innocent fella u proclaimed death to.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
jonyjay:

make i read my post or make u read yah post? u wey u dey wish someone death.u brain has gone nut and ur senses of bearing has liquidated.make ur family carry go mountain "ori-oke" for deliverance. until u apologize for ur impassive statement to an innocent fella u proclaimed death to.

idiot dis i proclaim death?i gave a suggestion which was left for him to follow,why pple wt dumb brains like u choose to wander around dis forum beats me

me apologize ,infact u r a fool for suggesting dat,a big born fool,wait for me to apologise,u will grow purple beards b4 i apologise

i post u carry my post for head,no be joblessness be dat?
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2008
u called that a suggestion! u are so wicked and heartless for calling that a suggestion. can u suggest that to any member of yah family? if person see u person suppose to dey run ooo. u can poison someone. by the way this is 12am in nija wetin u dey do u no dey sleep wetin u dey find for now ?prey?.God go punish u.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

u called that a suggestion! u are so wicked and heartless for calling that a suggestion. can u suggest that to any member of yah family? if person see u person suppose to dey run ooo. u can poison someone. by the way this is 12am in nija wetin u dey do u no dey sleep wetin u dey find for now ?prey?.God go punish u.

mumu because u see ajegunle for my profile,u don conclude say na naija i dey live abi?u be mumu ooo,certified one at dat

God punish u and ur life,na u i curse,make una see me see wahala,person wey i curse no hala na one ,one asswipe dey drink panadol for head ache wey no concern am

yes i can poison smone and blive me ,u will be my next candidate

idiot
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2008
next candidate? election? God don dey punish u small small even u don meet yah waterloo.if u point one finger to ur fellow creature the rest nine belong to u.
make i go take my light coffee.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

next candidate? election? God don dey punish u small small even u don meet yah waterloo.if u point one finger to ur fellow creature the rest nine belong to u.
make i go take my light coffee.

enter river niger and go take a bath,u r too boring and u r beginning to sound like a broken record wink
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 12:15am On Nov 22, 2008
broken record u release album? why u dey like to wish people death?. u want own the whole planet earth. didinrin eda.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

broken record u release album? why u dey like to wish people death?. u want own the whole planet earth. didinrin eda.

go and check ur health in d hospital,because d way u r going,u will end up wt heart attack,why not join bigmodo in hanging yourself to death? oniranu wink

singing tuface's song  *as u see me soooooooooo,i no send,i no send u oooooooo*
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2008
i can see u don 'ja oja' make ur family hold u well well because nija government no dey care about 'em citizens. u dey sing tuface abi na wetin u call im name 'ode' na yah brother mate be tuface u still dey jump up dey shout tuface u re too primitive. i no blame u sha u dey live for hood.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2008
singing tuface's song  *as u see me soooooooooo,i no send,i no send u oooooooo*

singing faze's song *oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kolomental,i say na mental crace,,heheheehhe,oya jonyjay start to dey crace. . . . . *
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 12:41am On Nov 22, 2008
omode si n worry eeeeeeee. u need to step up. olodo, omugo. i dey listen to my lil wayne and t-pain here tho
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2008
singing timayas song *this is my story,this is my song,my mama told me,that ive got to be strong,i say this is my storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . . . . . . . *
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2008
i talk say u be mumu for jumping up for tuface songs, u still add another mumu join dey sing.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 1:40am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

i talk say u be mumu for jumping up for tuface songs, u still add another mumu join dey sing.

if i be mumu,u be monkey

i no send i no send u oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 1:45am On Nov 22, 2008
u be 'igun' vulture. u re still lurking on here wetin u dey find? u don fail woefully.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

u be 'igun' vulture. u still lurking on here wetin u dey find? u don fail woefully.
hahaaahahahahahahahah see dis two timing over riped ingrate dey use hand post shit,hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah make i laff first,prematured cow

since i dey use style ignore u,i don see say u want prob,oya im ready for u

malu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America / Us Announces New Visa Fees / Air Peace: FG Confirms That UAE Has Increased Flying Slots To 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.