Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Visa To Norway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Norway (10957 Views)

Visa Application To Norway / Moving To Norway Soonest / Travelling To Norway: Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2008
see as u dey laff, wetin funny for the thing wey u say now wey dey make u aff? na u talk na u laff. o ti n ja eje die die. men ur family attention is seriously needed. i bet yah
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 1:54am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

see as u dey laff, wetin funny for the thing wey u say now wey dey make u aff? na u talk na u laff. o ti n ja eje die die. men ur  family attention is seriously needed. i bet yah

oh shat up u upturned fool,i dey use style dey ignore u,u no like am abi,u think say because i dey ignore u,i dey fear u or no get anything to post abi?since u no wan respect ur stupid brain dey follow woman exchange words then make i face u well,don't even cry foul or play d victim,even bigmodo is better off than u r,i can see that its only a jobless animal that will come exchanging words wt an invisible female online

oniranu oshi
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:04am On Nov 22, 2008
wetin ur 'akuse' dey do online by this time of the day? u call yah self woman or robot yee i forbid u.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

wetin ur 'akuse' dey do online by this time of the day? u call yah self woman or robot yee i forbid u.

u don tire abi,i think say u get mouth,wetin u dey do online by dis time too?polluted frog

asinwin ode,oloshi
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:11am On Nov 22, 2008
dat stinky neighbourhood don dilute ur brain, this is 7pm here. u re a dump "o goooooooooooooooo gan"
Re: Visa To Norway by Busybody2(f): 2:11am On Nov 22, 2008
subscribing Mckrackles you be winch o grin
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

that stinky neighbourhood don dilute ur brain, this is 7pm here. u re a dump "o goooooooooooooooo gan"

while d green card wey u dey find don shove ur brain enter ur smelling anus abi?its better to live in d city i live in,dan u living in 20 houses in one week,all in d name of hiding from immigration

oloriburuku oshi
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2008
@whatever90

Gotta support my man Jonyjay. I have kept quiet for awhile. Now you gonna get it hot. You've made me lose it. Hey whatever90, you look like you just dead yesterday. I saw ur momma carrying your gasket to your room. Your mouth stinks so bad, got the whole market running as if the rebels are coming. Girl, u r the worst kid in here, u should be ashamed u live in ajegunle. A place known by many as no-go-area. and hated by many. That defines you. U r a naughty child. People like you are the ones their parents wish they have no child at all. Am better than u babe. They call me Kingmodo and they call you my maid. Come into my house, i got a job for you. It's being my maid. You gon wash my toilet for me and matter of fact clean my ass after i go to toilet. Punk bitch, gay ass murdafucker, use and through away girl.
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:21am On Nov 22, 2008
there u go, alas, u be illegal immigrant for ur home country is a pity, so pathetic , i rebuked poverty come dey live for swamp, 20 of u in one room, line up to poop,oops i forget say na midnight u dey poop for street " akuse  lasanlasan"
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:23am On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

@whatever90

Gotta support my man Jonyjay. I have kept quiet for awhile. Now you going to get it hot. You've made me lose it. Hey whatever90, you look like you just dead yesterday. I saw ur momma carrying your gasket to your room. Your mouth stinks so bad, got the whole market running as if the rebels are coming. Girl, u r the worst kid in here, u should be ashamed u live in ajegunle. A place known by many as no-go-area. and hated by many. That defines you. U r a naughty child. People like you are the ones their parents wish they have no child at all. Am better than u babe. They call me Kingmodo and they call you my maid. Come into my house, i got a job for you. It's being my maid. You gon wash my toilet for me and matter of fact clean my ass after i go to toilet. Punk bitch, gay ass murdafucker, use and through away girl.
DITTO! this girl na biaaaaaaaaach.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:27am On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

@whatever90

Gotta support my man Jonyjay. I have kept quiet for awhile. Now you going to get it hot. You've made me lose it. Hey whatever90, you look like you just dead yesterday. I saw ur momma carrying your gasket to your room. Your mouth stinks so bad, got the whole market running as if the rebels are coming. Girl, u r the worst kid in here, u should be ashamed u live in ajegunle. A place known by many as no-go-area. and hated by many. That defines you. U r a naughty child. People like you are the ones their parents wish they have no child at all. Am better than u babe. They call me Kingmodo and they call you my maid. Come into my house, i got a job for you. It's being my maid. You gon wash my toilet for me and matter of fact clean my ass after i go to toilet. Punk bitch, gay ass murdafucker, use and through away girl.

jesus christ,ive never read a more senseless post than this,is this how u want people to help u travel abroad?

sorry my dear,but all this rubbish u just typed ,were the insults i used in primary school,step up and insult like a man,and not like a bleeping gay

jonyjay:

there u go, alas, u be illegal immigrant for ur home country is a pity, so pathetic , i rebuked poverty come dey live for swamp, 20 of u in one room, line up to poop,oops i forget say na midnight u dey poop for street " akuse  lasanlasan"

look at this idiot that does not even know how to shave his pubic hairs is here typing rubbish,comeon go shave ur armpit,u smelling retarded monkey

jonyjay:

DITTO! this girl na biaaaaaaaaach.

u don get mouth because mumu don come help u,u see two of u togeda,i will squeeze u and throw u in d zoo,ur generation even to yet unborn will remain prostitutes
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 22, 2008
@whatever90

Lets take it to the rap battle ground. You wann.a start some war on nairalandd? Posting it here ain't cool. Look at what i got for you at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198743.0.html . My guns r cocking better run.
Re: Visa To Norway by DarkRxn(f): 2:28am On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

@whatever90

Gotta support my man Jonyjay. I have kept quiet for awhile. Now you going to get it hot. You've made me lose it. H[b]ey whatever90, you look like you just dead yesterday. [/b]I saw ur momma carrying your gasket to your room. Your mouth stinks so bad, got the whole market running as if the rebels are coming. Girl, u r the worst kid in here, u should be ashamed u live in ajegunle. A place known by many as no-go-area. and hated by many. That defines you. U r a naughty child. People like you are the ones their parents wish they have no child at all. Am better than u babe. They call me Kingmodo and they call you my maid. Come into my house, i got a job for you. It's being my maid. You gon wash my toilet for me and matter of fact clean my ass after i go to toilet. Punk bitch, gay ass murdafucker, use and through away girl.
abegi, shut up. gbeborun. . . .have you seen her pix?
Hisss
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:29am On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

@whatever90

Lets take it to the rap battle ground. You wann.a start some war on nairalandd? Posting it here ain't cool. Look at what i got for you at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198743.0.html . My guns r cocking better run.

oh shut up u low life ingrate looking for a camel to cros d atlantic ocean to get to europe just to avoid d stinking poverty calling upon ur head

get a lyf man,I'm here on this thread,both of u should come on here,look at smone that cannot even afford 300,000 naira for visa opening his cursed manliness to post shit here,impotent slowpoke
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:31am On Nov 22, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

abegi, shut up. gbeborun. . . .have you seen her pix?
Hisss

dont mind d vulture da wants to travel abroad,no wonder he wants to go illegally,simple english he cant even type,tell me how he will be granted a visa if he keeps speaking dis jaggons from the thrashcan during his interview
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2008
@whatever90

I aint gon say shit again to u. Bring it to the rap battle ground. I aint wanna get kicked. Bring yo smelling ass at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198743.0.html
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:35am On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

@whatever90

I aint gon say shit again to u. Bring it to the rap battle ground. I aint want to get kicked. Bring yo smelling ass at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198743.0.html

i said get a lyf,u think i will act like d childish coward u r and come on dat thread?idiot,come and meet me here and see me slam ur dry dumb ass here
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:36am On Nov 22, 2008
see this stinky biache 'ashewo' it was white but now brown' God knows when was the last time u wash the underwear "pata" u are wearing. i pity guys wey dey sleep with you automatic disease.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:38am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

see this stinky biache 'ashewo' it was white but now brown' God knows when was the last time u wash the underwear "pata" u are wearing. i pity guys wey dey sleep with you automatic disease.
no be ashewo ur mama do before she carry u come this world,that woman that even d head of a cow will enter her wide vagina

product of a careless sex naim u be

see u think say i go run for u,hahahahahahhahahahhhaa,u be shit wey i go use flush my toilet,look at d childish insults sef,post correct insult make i use sand paper scrub off ur unshaved pubic hairs
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:44am On Nov 22, 2008
i know say ur family get problem, dem dumped for ajegunle under intesive care becuase u are suicide thought.if u re tired of life u know what to do, u are countless in the community.alainironu
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:46am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

i know say ur family get problem, them dumped for ajegunle under intesive care becuase u are suicide thought.if u re tired of life u know what to do, u are countless in the community.alainironu

hahahaah keep deceiving urself say i dey ajegunle,see am,nairalands certified lunatic,see even if una be 1 million,i go use hand squeeze una,just imagine dis fool wey never chop 3 square meals,dis illegal immigrant,dey open mouth talk like say him get brain

dumb assed bastard
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 22, 2008
I have crucified and buried you at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198743.0.html . Anyone talking here is a ghost of whatever90. My guy Jony, da girl don murd oh. No just dey yan.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

I have crucified and buried you at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-198743.0.html . Anyone talking here is a ghost of whatever90. My guy Jony, da girl don murd oh. No just dey yan.

that place wey u dey speak aba made english abi na wetin,comot for road make i see human beings,look d mumu wey wan even speak english,english u no fit write,u think say me go come there to come enter that childish play wt u for that thread,na my little cousin of 3 years i go send

frustrated aba idiot

Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 2:58am On Nov 22, 2008
see this "oponu" wey dey shout illegal! u no be lunatic, u have depressoin but u cant help urself.since there is no medicine for depression that is why u came on here to say rubbish. ur brain is going down the drain.psychiatrist might help tho if u consult one.
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 3:01am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

see this "oponu" wey dey shout illegal! u no be lunatic, u have depressoin but u can't help yourself.since there is no medicine for depression that is why u came on here to say rubbish. ur brain is going down the drain.psychiatrist might help tho if u consult one.

see dis cartoon icon spewing his stupdity on here,buahahahahahahahahah psychiatrist ,dont u have any other insult to post apart from brain,psychia,ashewo?

sut up and use shame cover ur eyes,adventurous slowpoke
Re: Visa To Norway by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2008
Bigmodo and Jonyjay have won the rap battle. Whatever90 is the loser. You hereby sentenced to life in prison, with hard labor and no food.
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 3:04am On Nov 22, 2008
since u are mentally disorder by ur personal confirmation, one will be needed before u go start to dey "bugije" olorun obirin.
Re: Visa To Norway by jonyjay(m): 3:07am On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

Bigmodo and Jonyjay have won the rap battle. Whatever90 is the loser. You hereby sentenced to life in prison, with hard labor and no food.
my brother i second that. wetin u expect from pikin wey dem groom from ajegunle. "akuse radarada"
Re: Visa To Norway by cooldud62: 3:08am On Nov 22, 2008
I don laf tire for here,
una dey try sha grin grin grin
Re: Visa To Norway by MrCrackles(m): 3:08am On Nov 22, 2008
Dis fight still dey go on

I comot, go hang out with awon boys, come back and una still dey fight?!

dis one na curse oo grin grin grin
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 3:10am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

since u are mentally disorder by ur personal confirmation, one will be needed before u go start to dey "bugije" olorun obirin.

see person wey dey states no sabi english,disordered mumu olodo,shameless cow

bigmodo:

*yawns* very boring,u sef u no sabi english

life imprisonment,see person wey wan travel,u r too dry,boring and childish for me abeg
Re: Visa To Norway by whatever90(f): 3:11am On Nov 22, 2008
jonyjay:

my brother i second that. wetin u expect from pikin wey them groom from ajegunle. "akuse radarada"

u,u no even get mouth,i for use ur 1inched manliness sweep d streets of oshodi,shameless mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘U.S. Tourists Pay $270 For Nigerian Visa, Not $180’ / Travelling To Cameroon This December / Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.