Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. (3524 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by pasqal09: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
1. He calls you for only sex
He won’t take you out: movies, dinner but can ALWAYS find time to have sex. Girl he's using you for one thing and one thing only.

2. You've never met his friends
People in healthy relationships meet each other’s friends and family. And If you haven’t met them and they live in the same city.., you have a problem.

3. You only hook at your place
He doesn't take you out on any dates in public and only wants to meet at your place. Does this sound right to you?

4. He never shows up when his supposed to
Let’s just say he does make plans with you, but constantly stands you up with no explanations or apologies. RED FLAG!

5. You have no clue where he lives
He knows where you live and comes often, but you have never seen, been invited to or been in his place. Ask yourself: What is he hiding? A girl? Wife? Kids?

6. He refuses to make you guys official
If you've dedicated a lot of time and effort into a dude and he doesn't want to commit, perhaps it’s because he already has something else at home!

7. He hates it when you take his picture
Of course he's scared a photo of you two might randomly pop up on social media.

So if any of these is similar to your case. Then you should know you're nothing but a SIDE CHIC!!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by iceberylin(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
ŃĨĞĞÁŹ ßĔ ĹĨĶĔ

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by lirusehn(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2014

How do i sidechick these fake chickz here on NL ?? undecided

Dont boDa yasev replying even Satan knwz i dont need them. cool
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
lirusehn:

How do i sidechick these fake chickz here on NL ?? undecided

Dont boDa yasev replying even Satan knwz i dont need them. cool
so fake chics dey Nairaland??
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by farano(f): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
I see
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by vizkiz: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
uhmmmmn...ok, don't lemmie talk lipsrsealed
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by lirusehn(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
so fake chics dey Nairaland??

Wanna tell me You dont knw?? undecided
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by lirusehn(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
vizkiz:
uhmmmmn...ok, don't lemmie talk lipsrsealed

U cud Ave got the fhuck off sinz u had nothing to write undecided
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by justmag(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
pasqal09:
He won’t take you out: movies, dinner but can ALWAYS find time to have sex. Girl he's using you for one thing and one thing only.

People in healthy relationships meet each other’s friends and family. And If you haven’t met them and they live in the same city.., you have a problem.

He doesn't take you out on any dates in public and only wants to meet at your place. Does this sound right to you?

Let’s just say he does make plans with you, but constantly stands you up with no explanations or apologies. RED FLAG!

He knows where you live and comes often, but you have never seen, been invited to or been in his place. Ask yourself: What is he hiding? A girl? Wife? Kids?

If you've dedicated a lot of time and effort into a dude and he doesn't want to commit, perhaps it’s because he already has something else at home!

So if any of these is similar to your case. Then you should know you're nothing but a SIDE CHIC!!

I bet some girl just read this and realise she's some side chick!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by pasqal09: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
I see

What do you see?
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by pasqal09: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
justmag:

I bet some girl just read this and realise she's some side chick!! grin grin
grin
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
lirusehn:

Wanna tell me You dont knw?? undecided
I am damm serious i don't know
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by lirusehn(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
I am damm serious i don't know

am fuckingly sure u're one of them undecided

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by braine(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
People are beefing side chics these days gan.. Oya, side chics, you ladies should come defend yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by AnonymustME(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
8. He never ever puts up your pic as his dp
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
lirusehn:

am fuckingly sure u're one of them undecided

what is this one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by SEUNbanKRALL: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pasqal the rasqal!!! grin grin

PhD in siding of chicks like f***n* since 2008
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by chymystique(f): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Who Cares as Long as Both Chicks gets the same things cheesy

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by lirusehn(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
what is this one saying undecided

undecided

Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by MisterLongman(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pasqal change the title to signs that proves you are just the call-girl (Ashy)....
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by clixa: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wow! Cool list
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by clubone05: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rubbish list...

He calls u for sex....big lie...i hang out a lot often....its mostly with side chicks or friends(prospective side chicks)

You have never mee his friends. ..nonsense. .I be ghost. .how wont she meet my friends. ..they will even treat her special self.

meet at her place. ..wetin do my crib...is anybody pay my rent for me..

the rest is just hug wash...

when ur dating someone. ..and ur independent. .ur side chicks are prospective number ones...
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by dominique(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2014
most chics know or at least suspects they're side chicks but will prefer remain in such relationship for the thrill and/or the money. some of them also have hope that they could eventually become the main woman one day. I've seen a case where the side chick eventually got married to the guy.
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2014
A side chic knows she's a side chic. She's in just for the money.
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
lirusehn:

U cud Ave got the fhuck off sinz u had nothing to write undecided

furck off fool undecided
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by lirusehn(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
vizkiz:

furck off fool undecided

k
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Women knows what the want an might be in the relationship for personal gain but deep down the know if the are side chick or not
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by pasqal09: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Famouspecky:
Women knows what the want an might be in the relationship for personal gain but deep down the know if the are side chick or not
Not in all cases, most don't even know
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
pasqal09:

Not in all cases, most don't even know
Then I term them as emotional immature women
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Dynasty92: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
AnonymustME:
8. He never ever puts up your pic as his dp
nah..we do dat all d tym. Jst dat we dnt use a single person's pic for too long or too often.
Sori, did I say 'we'? I meant to write 'they'
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
pasqal09:

what is the meaning of. Chick?
Re: Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic. by Rexnegro(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
pasqal09:

hi Mod,
I have decided to email unto this issue..would have done so before now but was thinking the issue will be resolved but its hasn't hence the reason why am emailing u..
Bro I need to know why I can't "like" , "quote" and most esp "comment" in sexuality section....pls if I'm banned ,please do unban me....my username is Rexnegro. Please I await ur urgent action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Handsome And Successful Men Who Were Born Females / Blow A Nairalander A Kiss / Help!! I Can't Do Anything Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.