Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful (3437 Views)

No N3.2bn Severance Pay For Jonathan, Others Till 2016 - PUNCH / The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by bloodykiller: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
citizenY:

Otro loco mas.... another crazy one.

You are the frustrated ones whose pseudo literacy hinders meaningful discourse on national issues. Where is your education. Are you so dense that you cannot see issues in proper perspective?

Anyway I blame the "otu" that expunged you for either taking the wrong position at reception or behaving like a butt hole.

a useless nonentity bastard like you quoting me is like contacting ebola from liberia directly. ohhh i forgot that you are one of ngeneukwenu gay partener but keep it up always remember that its now law and 15yrs plus in prison so mr bastard may thunder fire your mama and papa

ezi ofia
anu mpama
eddiot
otu nne i
afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

useless bastard son of a harlot and a rabid dog

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by abdulaz: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
I don't think the otueke retard knows the meaning of 'the needful' obj is talking about. It means Jonathan should forget his presidential race come 2015 grin
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by bloodykiller: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
abdulaz:
I don't think the otueke retard knows the meaning of 'the needful' obj is talking about. It means Jonathan should forget his presidential race come 2015 grin

he wont so go and roast in hell with your fellow bastards

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by interoute: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
All the issues raised by Baba Obasanjo were there b4 baba became president and even increased during his time. President Jonathan has not resolved them all but he is confronting the problems gradually. President Jonathan is only trying to prevent baba from another disgrace when PDP wins Ogun state in 2015 after the coming together of Gbenga Daniel and Buruji Kashamu and maybe the Osoba faction of APC, just like he was disgraced when the person he removed from office (Fayose) was recently restored back by PDP in Ekiti state against Baba's wish. How many northern / southern gov or cabal baba presently controls. If it's IBB who presently has wicked cabals around that is talking, I will understand. Jonathan does not need Obj's assistance to convincingly win in 2015. He is only trying to give baba his respect as someone who created the channel through wish he became president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Benez: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

All the drama you read in the press is just out of respect for the age of OBJ and to give him false impression of importance. OBJ lost his polling unit in 2011 elections and currently has ZERO electoral value.

Then why are they begging him?
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by emmatok(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

All the drama you read in the press is just out of respect for the age of OBJ and to give him false impression of importance. OBJ lost his polling unit in 2011 elections and currently has ZERO electoral value.

Can you even shake hands with OBJ?

This man has more international connection and respect than your GEJ.

I cannot accept that the Zonal leader of my political Party and, worse still in my zone, will be an indicted drug baron wanted in America.
“How do I explain that to friends outside Nigeria? This is only one of the many issues that I have pointed and still pointing out.
“I have national and international standard to maintain and reputation to keep and sustain. For these reasons, I opted to remain active only at the ward level of the Party till the leadership does the needful.
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Unfortunately but truly there are foreign powers that are interested in controlling Nigeria and they are part of the constituency that must be appeased if Nigeria is to move forward. GEJ has been in power 4 years but I doubt very much that he grasps the foreign dimension to a Nigerian Presidency. He has no friends outside Nigeria,cannot buy arms and has to resort to cash deals, he was abandoned during the Ebola by all foreign partners. Now those foreign partners have signalled they don't want him back and that is why he is begging OBJ not for anything OBJ can do for him in Nigeria as he can easily rig elections himself. The Americans and British have told him to go. That is those who run Nigeria. We seem to forget or maybe are not aware of their role during the Yar' adua crisis. People need to reflect and think why GEJ was sworn in so easily. It was not without the US and British backing and many private individuals have personal interests in Nigeria. GEJ is about to find out who actually runs Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by mcino: 12:22am On Oct 13, 2014
iwonbaoko:
Unfortunately but truly there are foreign powers that are interested in controlling Nigeria and they are part of the constituency that must be appeased if Nigeria is to move forward. GEJ has been in power 4 years but I doubt very much that he grasps the foreign dimension to a Nigerian Presidency. He has no friends outside Nigeria,cannot buy arms and has to resort to cash deals, he was abandoned during the Ebola by all foreign partners. Now those foreign partners have signalled they don't want him back and that is why he is begging OBJ not for anything OBJ can do for him in Nigeria as he can easily rig elections himself. The Americans and British have told him to go. That is those who run Nigeria. We seem to forget or maybe are not aware of their role during the Yar' adua crisis. People need to reflect and think why GEJ was sworn in so easily. It was not without the US and British backing and many private individuals have personal interests in Nigeria. GEJ is about to find out who actually runs Nigeria
Really? Tell me something! America and Britain run Nigeria? Are you for real? So, Jonathan is begging the Ota farmer to help him beg America and Britain to help him win in 2015? This is called comic analysis. Make no mistake about it. This is just my silver and gold for you. Bye bye

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by citizenY(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2014
bloodykiller:

a useless nonentity bastard like you quoting me is like contacting ebola from liberia directly. ohhh i forgot that you are one of ngeneukwenu gay partener but keep it up always remember that its now law and 15yrs plus in prison so mr bastard may thunder fire your mama and papa

ezi ofia
anu mpama
eddiot
otu nne i
afo sagbuo nne i na nna i

useless bastard son of a harlot and a rabid dog

Thanks for reminding me that you have the Ebola virus. I will avoid you like the plague you are.

I am glad that you are familiar with the butt hole since you were conceived from that direction. May be we should backdate the law and convict your forebears.

Meanwhile, you are a disgrace to education, with this low IQ. You cannot express yourself properly , making a fool of yourself in the process. Could it be the poo you cohabited with or you got smeared with it when you were being blasted from the butt hole?

Ebola patient, you should be quarantined .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Adeg30: 1:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

False impression of importance, I agree 100%.. ..I also feel Baba recognised this and might have taken it as an insult considering his age and ego!
I think this latest salvo is packed with punches grin

I also think this is a first of many moves as we enter the pre-election battle of wits proper
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Descartes: 3:42am On Oct 13, 2014
courage54:
Is only a fool that bites the fingers that feeds him, after Baba OBJ has successfully helped him to power then he started creating enemity with OBJ, what about the likes of Professor Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare and thos who matched to aso rock to save his ass when Turai the then first lady locks him and dat fat patience in the kitchen? Today those people are his worst enemy, he is now in strong alliance with who could not alter a word when the going was tough such as the likes of Edwin clark, and all the AGIP (Any Govt In Power) crew.

All I no is come 2015 Buhari will be the next Nigeria president because in him we have a hope of a better Nigeria

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.
So only the muslims are meant to be criticised
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by drnoel: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Holier than holy attitudes of formal crime Bosses does not cease to amaze me.
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Omimah: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

You're making matter worse for your employer.
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2014
omenka:
Baba speaking in parables.. grin
I doubt the dunderheads in Abuja would understand you Baba. smiley

When he was in good spirits and wrote his Letter, they threw everything except the kitchen sink at him, and unleashed an avalanche of insults upon the Old Fox. They even enlisted his daughter to add salt to injury! Now the bow is broken, the cradle has fallen, "babies" rolled over and got their skins bruised, and they are rushing back to have their wound tended to by the rejected physician. Indeed.

I see Baba preparing his tools to collect his pound of flesh!! grin
psycho
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2014
courage54:
Is only a fool that bites the fingers that feeds him, after Baba OBJ has successfully helped him to power then he started creating enemity with OBJ, what about the likes of Professor Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare and thos who matched to aso rock to save his ass when Turai the then first lady locks him and dat fat patience in the kitchen? Today those people are his worst enemy, he is now in strong alliance with those who could not alter a word when the going was tough such as the likes of Edwin clark, and all the AGIP (Any Govt In Power) crew.

All I no is come 2015 Buhari will be the next Nigeria president because in him we have a hope of a better Nigeria

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.
another psychomental
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2014
courage54:
Is only a fool that bites the fingers that feeds him, after Baba OBJ has successfully helped him to power then he started creating enemity with OBJ

Tell that to your god Obasanjo, who chewed and swallowed the fingers of the man who facilitated his release from prison and installed him as president - i.e. IBB.

Some of you noisemakers have a very short memory. . .or could it be a case of deliberate/selective amnesia? The double standard and hypocrisy is sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by orimsamsam(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2014
interoute:
All the issues raised by Baba Obasanjo were there b4 baba became president and even increased during his time. President Jonathan has not resolved them all but he is confronting the problems gradually. President Jonathan is only trying to prevent baba from another disgrace when PDP wins Ogun state in 2015 after the coming together of Gbenga Daniel and Buruji Kashamu and maybe the Osoba faction of APC, just like he was disgraced when the person he removed from office (Fayose) was recently restored back by PDP in Ekiti state against Baba's wish. How many northern / southern gov or cabal baba presently controls. If it's IBB who presently has wicked cabals around that is talking, I will understand. Jonathan does not need Obj's assistance to convincingly win in 2015. He is only trying to give baba his respect as someone who created the channel through wish he became president.
. Once a millitary alWays a military. Dont under-estimate the poWer of a for head of state and formal president. To destroy someone obj can team up With ibb to destroy gej
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2014
interoute:

OBJ is like an emperor without without robes. . . . an embittered megalomaniac with a delusion of grandeur, who is finding it difficult to cope with his loss of relevance. His original plan was to achieve, on a national scale, the sort of de facto power wielded by Thîefnubu in sections of the South West - by installing what he thought to be two puppets (Yar'Adua and Jonathan) in the presidency.

Smarting from the truncation of his Third Term Agenda, Obasanjo reckoned that the next best thing was to relocate the seat of power to Ota, from where he would continue to rule Nigeria through his "puppets" in Abuja. Little did he know that Yar'Adua (and later, Jonathan) had other plans. Since his successors clipped his wings, Obasanjo has remained bitter, and has been making empty noise to seek attention.

The only former Head of State that wields sufficient influence in the national sphere to ruffle a few feathers is none other than IBB. Like you rightly mentioned, IBB still retains considerable alliances with key cabals in the nation's security, political, and economic circles. Obasanjo, on the other hand, is a toothless bulldog; a self-centred maniac who does not inspire loyalty from anyone, and cannot boast of any die-hard support base or constituency. The whole visitation and 'begging spree' is a circus-show at best, to humour the old man and make him feel better about himself as he approaches his deathbed.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by omenka(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Lol...It seems the trend now is for APC paid attack dogs to claim Niger-Delta?
That is your problem. You simply believe the herd mentality must be abided by by all. Don't you just feel sorry for yourself?? Some of you even go as far as calling me a muslim from the north. Smh. Poor things.
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by bloodykiller: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2014
citizenY:

Thanks for reminding me that you have the Ebola virus. I will avoid you like the plague you are.

I am glad that you are familiar with the butt hole since you were conceived from that direction. May be we should backdate the law and convict your forebears.

Meanwhile, you are a disgrace to education, with this low IQ. You cannot express yourself properly , making a fool of yourself in the process. Could it be the poo you cohabited with or you got smeared with it when you were being blasted from the butt hole?

Ebola patient, you should be quarantined .

ewu gambia

thunder pieces you

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by vicadex07(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Lol...It seems the trend now is for APC paid attack dogs to claim Niger-Delta?

But he is right about GEJ biting the fingers that fed him. I remember vividly the protest Wole Soyinka, Bakare and many others led during that period to re-instate that drunkard back then. I was really proud of democracy and the courage of the Yoruba people that led the cause.
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by farem: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
vicadex07:

But he is right about GEJ biting the fingers that fed him. I remember vividly the protest Wole Soyinka, Bakare and many others[b] {you mean LIKE KASHAMU, FAYOSE, AKALA, AKPABIO, LABARAN MAKU, WIKE,.....![/b] led during that period to re-instate that drunkard back then. I was really proud of democracy and the courage of the Yoruba people that led the cause.
. I CANT FORGET OUR AMAZON- Dora
Re: Obasanjo To Pres. Jonathan, Others: Don’t Beg Me, Do The Needful by huptin(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
interoute:

Then let him stop begging him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voters Abandon The Two Main Presiential Candidate In Ebonyi State_ Punch / Yoruba s had Occupy 2nd,3rd,4th Positions In Nigeria / List Of Lagos Commissioners Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.