Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

List Of Lagos Commissioners Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Lagos Commissioners Released (3431 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by ojoadeola: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
The Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has appointed 23 commssioners and 13 special advisers in his cabinet.
The governor has presented the list of cabinet members to the House of Assembly for approval. The Speaker of the House, Mr. Mubashiru Obasa, read the names on the floor to members.

The Governor is requesting for the screening and approval of 36 persons with 23 as Commissioners and 13 as Special Advisers. Amongst the names are six former cabinet members from the Babatunde Raji Fashola administration; Gbolahon Lawal, Dr. Jide Idris, Folarin Coker, Seye Oladejo, Engr. Ganiyu Johnson and Babatunde Hunpe.

It would appear that the Governor has made good his promise at the inaugural address to inject new blood on merit and professionalism as the new list depicts. It is made up of top technocrats, politicians and strategists.

The Governor has named a relatively young cabinet with the likes of Mrs. Yetunde Onabolu, Fela Bank-Olemoh, Akinyemi Ashade, a partner in KPMG; Steve Ayorinde, Alhaja Uzamat Akinbile-Yusuf, a pharmacist; Kehinde Joseph and Prof. Ademola Abass, a professor of Law, whose ages range between 39 and 47 years.

Other names include Dr. Akintola Benson, Dr. Abdul-Hakeem Abdul-Lateef, Dr. Mohammed Akinkunmi, Dr. Babatunde Adejare, Dr. Femi Onanuga, Dr. Dayo Mobereola, Engr. Ade Akinsanya, Arch. Wasiu Anifowoshe, Mrs. Lola Akande, Agboola Dabiri, Ganiu Okanlomo Sanni, Anofi Elegushi, Rotimi Ogunleye, Mrs Adebimpe Akinsola, Femi Odubiyi, Alhaji Musiliu Folami, Adeniji Kazeem, Adeyemi Labinjo, Toyin Suarau, Babatunde Durosinmi-Etti, Deji Tinubu, Mrs. Mudirat Giwanson and kehinde Bamigbetan.

According to reliable sources, the screening is to commence immediately after the Sallah holidays while cleared cabinet members would likely be sworn in to resume the task of governance by Monday, 5th of October.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/21/list-of-lagos-commissioners-released/

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Imortal001: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by warrior01: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ambode my man, you remain the only sane Apc governor I respect and you have my total support on your style of governance with human face devoid of unnecessary media hype and propaganda associated with your party. I wish you the very best as you pilot the affairs of this state to an enviable height. Let the works begin Mr Governor

4 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by hob(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mere Commissioners......Good 4 Ambode

Sai Buhari...Where r our Ministers oooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by myqel(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Praise the Lord!!! Tinubu has finally released his Commissioners and special advisers list cheesy

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by ddippset(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
I bet 30 out of the 36 were nominated by tinubu.
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Goodluck to them
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Deji Tinubu undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by ishiamu(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Goodluck to them

Concern them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Keneking:
Deji Tinubu undecided
not what you think!
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by FreeGlobe(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
ddippset:
while the remaning 6 were nominated by the oba of lagos

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by ncolumella(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
nice
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by stevecantrell: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Deji Tinubu ?
Aside that, Good job, Mr Ambode.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by kingdompropty: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Caricature governor. See list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
That name Bank-olemoh rings bell for those who grew up in Surulere.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
stevecantrell:
Deji Tinubu ?

Aside that, Good job, Mr Ambode.

Is it the same Deji tinubu the sports guy?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by stevecantrell: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

YES, brother to the OANDO guy.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
stevecantrell:

YES, brother to the OANDO guy.

Hmmmmn he sounds intelligent though. I think its too early to write him off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by EdCure: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Keneking:
Deji Tinubu undecided
I expected that name to give the wailers some heartache

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Beremx(f): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kehinde Bamigbetan? The fool who is responsible for the dilapidated state of Ejigbo when he was the council chairman of that area. Surprised he's going to be a commissioner!

Shameful!!
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by GudluckIBB(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
That name Bank-olemoh rings bell for those who grew up in Surulere.

Designers rice comes to my mind now

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Designers rice comes to my mind now

Haha.Iya buki use to be my favorite.That woman was a genius but I don't know if she's still there

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by armadeo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
ddippset:

You lost. It's 35.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by unitysheart(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by MisterLongman(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
while the remaning 6 were nominated by the oba of lagos
Its a pity Fashola has been sidelined

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by emeritus856: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Haha.Iya buki use to be my favorite.That woman was a genius but I don't know if she's still there

Chai...u sabi iya bukky? You go sabi dem twins be that and Jamo.
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Desric(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
It's like Chief Bola Tinubu has not only taken over our media outlets but also invaded Nairaland massively.

The whole news these days have become so boring like in the dying days of GEJ where everything one get to read online are junks from jobless paid reporters. We all know how it all ended at last so we are not new to this terrain, we are used to it.
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
emeritus856:

Chai...u sabi iya bukky? You go sabi dem twins be that and Jamo.

Hahaha why won't i know them but e don tey ooo
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by omonnakoda: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
What about the owners of Lagos??
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by GudluckIBB(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

She is bro! That restaurant will soon be listed on the floor of Nigerian stock exchange!

1 Like

Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by emeritus856: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha why won't i know them but e don tey ooo

lolz. na so boss
Re: List Of Lagos Commissioners Released by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

She is bro! That restaurant will soon be listed on the floor of Nigerian stock exchange!

Hahaha. Oscar onyema needs to be aware of the location

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See The Embarrassment Done To Obama At An Event. / This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / Dollar Has Not Increased Since Buhari Entered Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.