Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me (4504 Views)

What Is Your Take On A Guy Who Is Shy To Ask From His girlfrnd when he his broke / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by njuwo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Them use dic'k swear for everybody for this thread?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
njuwo:
Them use dic'k swear for everybody for this thread?
I wonder oo
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by Chidonc(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rapsainot:
If you're a wise guy.. Then wise guy + stupid girl = lipsrsealed

Sex and lots of sex
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
mormoni:
Noted

Noted gini!..
No leave that girl alone.
Noted ko!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na wa oo for nairalanders..
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by kr0ne(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
mormoni:
This is what i'm facing in my ongoing relationship. My girlfriend talks a lot on the phone, she says a lot of things on phone; romantic stuff and all sort of things. When it comes to chatting, she is very free with me expressing her love for me. But once i'm with her, the whole thing changes..for her to look in to my eyes is a very big problem not to talk of her talking freely with me. She is always shy but only when we are together. Fellow nairalanders, how do I correct this? How do I make her feel free with me
I thought you were fasting?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2015
kr0ne:

I thought you were fasting?
see this guy ooo! Check the date of this post.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by ksbusari(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Maybe u r 15 yrs older.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by chomytex(f): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Shey u dey find advice...i tell u,some guys are actually looking for her type..just make her free with you and u will be glad u did...
mormoni:
Na wa oo for nairalanders..
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
mormoni:
This is what i'm facing in my ongoing relationship. My girlfriend talks a lot on the phone, she says a lot of things on phone; romantic stuff and all sort of things. When it comes to chatting, she is very free with me expressing her love for me. But once i'm with her, the whole thing changes..for her to look in to my eyes is a very big problem not to talk of her talking freely with me. She is always shy but only when we are together. Fellow nairalanders, how do I correct this? How do I make her feel free with me

Women are 'reactive'.

Whatever you feel, she feels. Anything you want her to do, go there FIRST...
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Is she a teenager?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Maybe she loves you too much. As for me, I only get shy when my bf sends money into my account wink

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
Maybe she loves you too much. As for me, I only get shy when my bf sends money into my account wink
haha!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2015
shokky24:
Is she a teenager?
nop, she is not. She is 20 or 21
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Women are 'reactive'.

Whatever you feel, she feels. Anything you want her to do, go there FIRST...
okay
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by khassy(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2015
mormoni:

and what should we do exactly undecidedundecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

and what should we do exactly undecidedundecided

what kind of question is dis?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by younghartz(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2015
mormoni:

If you can't give a better advice just shut the fvck up

Op,all you gat to do is 2 make her feel she can trust u,rely on u.
My girlfrnd used to behave like this b4 bt I tried my best to make everything look great. Now she can dance in front of me,even sing in front of me....when a shy girl start exhibiting all this she can nw trust you.... B4 I couldn't hold my gf and walk bt nw its old story...whenever we're having a discuss she's nw d first to kiss...

She's a pisces(zodiac sign) then tend to exhibit this kind of character

When was she born? (Her month)
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by mormoni(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2015
younghartz:

My girlfrnd used to behave like this b4 bt I tried my best to make everything look great. Now she can dance in front of me,even sing in front of me....when a shy girl start exhibiting all this she can nw trust you.... B4 I couldn't hold my gf and walk bt nw its old story...whenever we're having a discuss she's nw d first to kiss...

tanx mahn.
April
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by younghartz(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2015
mormoni:
tanx mahn.
April

Just try to bring how out of her shell
Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by zainabicy: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
seconded

younghartz:

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me by zenith4biz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
mormoni:

That girl is an INTROVERT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom For Couples / Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.