Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. (2714 Views)

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by pappyrose(f): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Let's face it, women can be flat out mean to each other.
Negativity is a vicious cycle that can be stopped if women are
willing to bring each other up, rather than tear each other down.

Here are seven things women must stop doing to each other.

1. Downplaying Someone Else's Accomplishments

You should recognize and appreciate another woman's accomplishments and success. You shouldn't judge, compare or be jealous of their blessings.

2. Gossiping

Talking about each other is toxic and not healthy for the soul. Gossiping is an evil circle that tears people apart.

3. Social Media Stalking

Does it really matter who she is dating or married? Is it really that important to see what she looks like or what lifestyle they're living? Friend-emies are not healthy to have. Be real.

4. Backhanded Compliments

Engaging in back handed compliments only allows negativity to live on. Don't be spiteful when you give a compliment because you're only tearing someone down.

5.Flirting With Taken Men

It's not right! You wouldn't want another woman flirting with your significant other. Flirting is not a game and shouldn't be done when someone is in a relationship.

6. Measuring Up

When you compare one woman's physical feature to another, things get ugly and feelings get hurt. Be your own person and love who you are. God made us all different for a reason.

7. Being Fake

You're not required to like everyone you come into contact with. But instead of being fake - just be polite. Don't be someone that you can't look at in the mirror. Being fake will weigh on your conscious and will cause you to be two-faced. Be honest with yourself and those around you.

Joyce

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by rawpadgin(m): 4:59am On Oct 13, 2014
i bet you they cant stop no. 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Nice thread.

rawpadgin:
i bet you they cant stop no. 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men are worse when it comes to gossip.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by pappyrose(f): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2014
BananaBender:
Nice thread.

Men are worse when it comes to gossip.

I think women are worse when it comes to destructive gossip. They can badmouth like tomorrow will not come.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by lilmax(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2014
They hate themselves
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Them stopping No2 is suicidal. They can't do it. tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by perry2020(f): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2014
lilmax:
They hate themselves
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Henrypraise: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2014
Gud one pappyrose howeva, Can a vehicle move witout a source of energy?

D 7 points u mention ar d energy needed by women to function properly its in dia DNA, even d originator joyce must be guilty of all seven.

Any woman who says she doesn't do all is a liar failing to admit the truth.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by pappyrose(f): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2014
lilmax:
They hate themselves

But y?
If we really dig deep, it's for no (justifiable) reason.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by pappyrose(f): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Henrypraise:
Gud one pappyrose howeva, Can a vehicle move witout a source of energy?

D 7 points u mention ar d energy needed by women to function properly its in dia DNA, even d originator joyce must be guilty of all seven.

But we can stop it if we pay close attention to it. Because we do it even when we don't even know we are doing it. We need to consciously caution ourselves.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Op, i share your sentiments. No wonder they say women are their own worst enemies. I believe all you have mentioned have a lot to do with Inferiority complex and low self esteem. If we are to be honest, women are always victims of such. Its a very unfortunate and vicious cycle. Once a woman thinks very low of herself and considers another woman as a threat or better than her in one way or the other, she will bring down the other woman. One thing i hate most about women is the fact that they love to 'size you up'. When they stare at you, they look at your hair do, your clothes, your jewelries, your footwear and start calculating how much you spent to buy all of that. If they are expensive, they find other ways to mock you. they love to make fun of others who have 'Cheap' wardrope. If you are attractive, you have become their enemy o. I mean come on!! women are soooooo petty.

Can't we all just converse with each other and relate without any petty issues? Its ridiculous! These are reasons why some men say women are tiny-brained. Women just try really hard to be less petty and focus on issues that matter. They should stop allowing low self esteem to overwhelm them. If a lady looks good, stop the hating or the mean spiteful stares, walk up to her and tell her she is beautiful from your heart. you like what she's wearing, tell her and stop sizing her up! A lady once walked up to me and said she likes my face. thats it. admire and move on. stop calculating!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

I think women are worse when it comes to destructive gossip. They can badmouth like tomorrow will not come.

That is a lie from the pit of hell. You should learn to love your fellow women and speak positive things about them. Be the difference you want to see. Dis ur comment is exactly one of the things women need to stop doing to each other. The male gender is not better than the female gender. They both can be guilty of terrible things.

*Go to barber shops and hear men gossip, fear go catch you.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by coogar: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:
Let's face it, women can be flat out mean to each other.
Negativity is a vicious cycle that can be stopped if women are
willing to bring each other up, rather than tear each other down.

Here are seven things women must stop doing to each other.

1. Downplaying Someone Else's Accomplishments

You should recognize and appreciate another woman's accomplishments and success. You shouldn't judge, compare or be jealous of their blessings.

2. Gossiping

Talking about each other is toxic and not healthy for the soul. Gossiping is an evil circle that tears people apart.

3. Social Media Stalking

Does it really matter who she is dating or married? Is it really that important to see what she looks like or what lifestyle they're living? Friend-emies are not healthy to have. Be real.

4. Backhanded Compliments

Engaging in back handed compliments only allows negativity to live on. Don't be spiteful when you give a compliment because you're only tearing someone down.

5.Flirting With Taken Men

It's not right! You wouldn't want another woman flirting with your significant other. Flirting is not a game and shouldn't be done when someone is in a relationship.

6. Measuring Up

When you compare one woman's physical feature to another, things get ugly and feelings get hurt. Be your own person and love who you are. God made us all different for a reason.

7. Being Fake

You're not required to like everyone you come into contact with. But instead of being fake - just be polite. Don't be someone that you can't look at in the mirror. Being fake will weigh on your conscious and will cause you to be two-faced. Be honest with yourself and those around you

Joyce

a woman wears:

•fake hair(peruvian)
•fake lens(contacts)
•fake height(high heels)
•silicone(fake böobs)
•fake bütt(butt pads)
•fake skin(concealers, bleaching, etc)

and joyce is asking her not to be fake? cheesy grin this is the most hilarious advice ever. joyce must be trolling.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by pappyrose(f): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2014
BananaBender:

That is a lie from the pit of hell. You should learn to love your fellow women and speak positive things about them. Be the difference you want to see. Dis ur comment is exactly one of the things women need to stop doing to each other. The male gender is not better than the female gender. They both can be guilty of terrible things.

*Go to barber shops and hear men gossip, fear go catch you.

I think when guys do it, dy only make fun out of it. I'm a female and I know we all are guilty of it. I'm not saying guys are better, but if we will be objective, we all know what I said is true.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

I think when guys do it, dy only make fun out of it. I'm a female and I know we all are guilty of it. I'm not saying guys are better, but if we will be objective, we all know what I said is true.

I am female and I'm not guilty of gossip. I surround myself with women who hold each other accountable and do not encourage such. All women are not guilty of gossip. That's a deadly generalization.

Mocking someone while gossiping can also hurt, it does not make it any less malicious than when a female is gossiping.

I think you need to learn more from this thread you created than we do. When you think highly of people, you encourage them to better themselves. Pointing fingers at each other won't help us as women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by pappyrose(f): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
BananaBender:

I am female and I'm not guilty of gossip. I surround myself with women who hold each other accountable and do not encourage such. All women are not guilty of gossip. That's a deadly generalization.

Mocking someone while gossiping can also hurt, it does not make it any less malicious than when a female is gossiping.

I think you need to learn more from this thread you created than we do. When you think highly of people, you encourage them to better themselves. Pointing fingers at each other won't help us as women.

Are u a feminist?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Women are the worst enemies of themselves...

If they like make them stop am,if them no like make them continue.

Everybody get him own for him body.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by 5minsmadness: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

Are u a feminist?

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

By their fruits and the word that issueth from their mouths(fingers) ye shall know them grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
BananaBender:

wu zetian... must u always be this grouchy......... accept this female flaw for once without dragging men into this...... be panegynic for once in ur e-life

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by lilmax(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

But y?
beats my imagination
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by babygirlfl: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
BananaBender:

God bless you for this post. Sometimes I wonder the kind of women people mingle with. Both men and women are guilty of most things the op wrote.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by babygirlfl: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

Please dear, speak for yourself only
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

Absolutely.

Men do it too, but gossip is more prevalent in women.

And yes, for women, it threatens and destroys r/ships,

whereas for men it strengthens and enhances their bond.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

Are u a feminist?
Stùpìd question. angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
babygirlfl:

God bless you for this post. Sometimes I wonder the kind of women people mingle with. Both men and women are guilty of most things the op wrote.
Must you add manliness to whatever you write? Is there anywhere in the post that occasioned this comparison? Most women are just insecure. angry

Thank God I'M A MAN grin grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
pappyrose:

Are u a feminist?

Yes, I am.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Youngpo413: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2014
lilmax:
They hate themselves
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by tpia6: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2014
Henrypraise:

all true.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by tpia6: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2014
BananaBender:

also true.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by tpia6: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2014
pappyrose:

But y?

its just the female nature.
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by freecocoa(f): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2014
pappyrose:

Are u a feminist?
Just imagine.

What has has being a feminist got to do with this now?
Re: 7 Things Women Must Stop Doing To Eachother. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Might not be possible, unless you want women to stop being women, and God knows there will be no fun in that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Babies Fall Sick When They Start Teething / Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? / Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.