Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony (3979 Views)

Rapture By Papa Adeboye - Religion D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:

[/b]Blessings for Obedience[b]
28 “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the
LORD your God, being careful to do all his
commandments that I command you today, the
LORD your God will set you high above all the
nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings shall
come upon you and sovertake you, if you obey the
voice of the LORD your God. 3 Blessed shall you be
in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the
fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle,
the increase of your herds and the young of your
flock. 5 Blessed shall be your basket and your
kneading bowl. 6 Blessed shall you be when you
come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
7 “The LORD will cause your enemies who rise
against you to be defeated before you. They shall
come out against you one way and flee before you
seven ways. 8 The LORD will command the
blessing on you in your barns and in all that you
undertake. And he will bless you in the land that
the LORD your God is giving you. 9 The LORD will
establish you as a people holy to himself, as he has
sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of
the LORD your God and walk in his ways. 10 And
call the peoples of the earth shall see that you are
dcalled by the name of the LORD, and they shall be
eafraid of you. 11 And fthe LORD will make you
abound in prosperity, in uthe fruit of your womb
and in the fruit of your livestock and in the fruit of
your ground, within the land that the LORD swore
to your fathers to give you. 12 The LORD will open
to you his good treasury, the heavens, gto give the
rain to your land in its season and hto bless all the
work of your hands. And iyou shall lend to many
nations, but you shall not borrow. 13 And the LORD
will make you jthe head and not the tail, and you
shall only go up and not down, if you obey the
commandments of the LORD your God, which I
command you today, being careful to do them,
14 kand if you do not turn aside from any of the
words that I command you today, to the right hand
or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them

Did Jesus tell any of his followers that which you just cited ?
How come your pastor is richer than all of you ? Is he there to serve you or you are there to serve him ?
Those things you quoted don't apply to you but only your pastor ? Are you excluded?

I am even wondering when you became the olden Israelite.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Boss13:

He does not need to take commercial flight. According to him, the end is near which literally means that the world will come to end soon. Then while still live a lavish life. He should give out all he has since we are all going to die soon. If he truly believes his dream, give out all those material things and begin to wait for the rapture. According to Jesus, it will be very difficult for a rich man to make heaven.

Yeye dey smell. This is the right time to begin to dream about rapture, when $9.3 million is found in another pastor's private jet and yet in another news, a funky pastor is having a huge divorce mess. In other for you to keep your flocks intact and avoid them using their brains to think properly, you sell them the same old fear story the early church has been selling - the end is near. If the end is near for Adeboye, he should not just say it - he should practice it and show it and even in his own dream he was not raptured. Yeye truly dey smell.
w undecided
Boss13:

He does not need to take commercial flight. According to him, the end is near which literally means that the world will come to end soon. Then while still live a lavish life. He should give out all he has since we are all going to die soon. If he truly believes his dream, give out all those material things and begin to wait for the rapture. According to Jesus, it will be very difficult for a rich man to make heaven.

Yeye dey smell. This is the right time to begin to dream about rapture, when $9.3 million is found in another pastor's private jet and yet in another news, a funky pastor is having a huge divorce mess. In other for you to keep your flocks intact and avoid them using their brains to think properly, you sell them the same old fear story the early church has been selling - the end is near. If the end is near for Adeboye, he should not just say it - he should practice it and show it and even in his own dream he was not raptured. Yeye truly dey smell.
we all don't have to die before rapture takes place.

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
TheIndustrialist:

Did Jesus tell any of his followers that which you just cited ?
How come your pastor is richer than all of you ? Is he there to serve you or you are there to serve him ?
Those things you quoted don't apply to you but only your pastor ? Are you excluded?

I am even wondering when you became the olden Israelite.
don't tell me you are excluding the old testament from the bible

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
For Christians disobeying the Fourth commandment of God,who does not keep the sabbath on the seventh day of the week(Saturday) but rather keeps it on 1st day of the week(Sunday),u her shey? daddy G.O will not rescue you o. This is what most Christians are guilty of.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
are men of God meant to be poor?

If he sells all ofchis properties, don't you know he will become impecunious?

Why should he worry about being impecunious?

If Adeboye were a good religious leader, he would only worry about his daily bread. Why should he ride, own and maintain a jet that can be sold to feed thousands?

A selfless leader derives happiness in feeding his followers. He does not worry about going broke as long as his followers feed well.

Only a self-centered person would hoard up wealth while millions lanquish in abject poverty.

Some apologists claim the church is helping the poor. How is that? If the church were truly helping the poor, we won't have 5 Nigerian pastors on the list of top 10 world's richest pastors while Nigeria is on the list of countries with a concentration of the poorest people in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Boss13:

I couldn't have put this any better than you did.

2 Likes

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

If Adeboye were a good religious leader, he would only worry about his daily bread. Why should he ride, own and maintain a jet that can be sold to feed thousands?

A selfless leader derives happiness in feeding his followers. He does not worry about going broke as long as his followers feed well.

Only a self-centered person would hoard up wealth while millions lanquish in abject poverty.

Some apologists claim the church is helping the poor. How is that? If the church were truly helping the poor, we won't have 5 Nigerian pastors on the list of top 10 world's richest pastors while Nigeria is on the list of countries with a concentration of the poorest people in the world.
its disheartened for a christian to have millions in account while thousand are suffering
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Charlatans, filthy rougues. God in heaven, when will you purge the land of these double-speaking, greasy-haired deceivers of men?...
Oh, I forgot. God is not real.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
starlingleanets:
its disheartened for a christian to have millions in account while thousand are suffering

It is disheartening for a pastor to have millions in his account while thousands are suffering.

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

It is disheartening for a pastor to have millions in his account while thousands are suffering.
you need not correct him in such a manner.
Oh I forgot. You need likes

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by nora544: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

I coulnot write it better!

Adeboye is mocking his poor followers I remember last year in August he want money that he could build his 3 kilimeter church, he want to get money from his followers but what you waant from a man you didnot pay tax to the goverment and his friends in the right position helped him and the second he wh help a bankmanager who take the money from poor people that he could stay free ist now a pastor in his church all I can say is a tief and a thief they like always stay together and the other thiefs from the goverment are helping him.

He is a disgrace for a real christian we all this rich pastors in Nigeria and ameriKa.

2 Likes

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
you need not correct him in such a manner.
Oh I forgot. You need likes

Don't understand you. What is your point?

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
starlingleanets:

I hope you didn't take offense. What I meant is that it is more disheartening for a pastor to have millions in his account while thousands suffer.

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
nora544:

I coulnot write it better!

Adeboye is mocking his poor followers I remember last year in August he want money that he could build his 3 kilimeter church, he want to get money from his followers but what you waant from a man you didnot pay tax to the goverment and his friends in the right position helped him and the second he wh help a bankmanager who take the money from poor people that he could stay free ist now a pastor in his church all I can say is a tief and a thief they like always stay together and the other thiefs from the goverment are helping him.

He is a disgrace for a real christian we all this rich pastors in Nigeria and ameriKa.
gibberish and incoherent.

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

I hope you didn't take offense. What I meant is that it is more disheartening for a pastor to have millions in his account while thousands suffer.
exactly what he meant too

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
smartchoice:
Source or Adonbilivit

Source not credible enough.

Second question: Since God has all powers, what does He stand to gain if most humans His creatures end up with Satan? What's the logic behind this?
But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed said to him who formed it, "why have you made me like this?
Does not the porter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?" Rom 9:20-21.
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
exactly what he meant too

So why do you think I am begging for LIKES?

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by farellstone: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
D question you people should ask is if he really said it,or dese people are jst circulating dier own dreams?
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by englishmart(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
hifaif:

So why do you think I am begging for LIKES?
because you corrected him wrongly

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
englishmart:
because you corrected him wrongly

How did I correct him wrongly. If there was something I said wrongly, I really would want to know.

1 Like

Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Simpsonrocket:

But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed said to him who formed it, "why have you made me like this?
Does not the porter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?" Rom 9:20-21.

Keep quiet if you don't have an answer to my question! It's not compulsory you comment by quoting me!
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
hifaif:

pastor is just a title
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by aniobimartin: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
The end truly is here
Re: D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony by damzystar: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
jesusian.... continue to deceive ur sef.... u beta pray to God... FYI no one z forcing u to bliv
...a pastor sud turn himself to bank bcoz he wants to prove he's a pastor... dnt work for ur moni, b waiting for pastor.... mtchew... so it z wen he sells everything he has dat u will bliv.... MOST HUMANS SHOW HOW BRAINLESS DEY CAN B TO D PUBLIC (wat a pity )

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare For Church Meetings / Jim Iyke Punch Prophet TB Joshua ''man Of God You Took Advantage Of Me'' / Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.