Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. (4604 Views)

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment / Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by SamIkenna: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I bet you thought people like the Australian negotiator or the Israeli on the plane are also phantom creatures.

Nwanne, get real and stop chasing shadows. You're alhaji ndu, the most vicious and unrepentant defender of Uthman Dan Fodio's estate. Better hurry up before another Jihadist beats you in the race to Shekau's newest double. And by the way, I care more about millions of old and young jihadists that share nationality with me more than I care about some misguided Australian or Israeli.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Mogidi: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Abuklaw:
the reason why Sharia will not see the light of the day in Nigeria is because you still want Mistresses aside your wife, because you still want to steal without recourse, because you want to get everything you desire through whatever means. You are too delusional to see the handwriting on the wall.

You will chase mirage till time ceases to tick.

The reason it will not see the light of day is because you sharia proponents are mired in 4th century rationality. Stoning women for adultery and beheading infidels is hardly a principle for greatness. Please name one country using Islamic jurisprudence that has ever prospered. If you want unbridled sharia you can take a hike to Afghanistan or any Fuckinstan nation that practice sharia

3 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by SamIkenna: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Mogidi:

The reason it will not see the light of day is because you sharia proponents are mired in 4th century rationality. Stoning women for adultery and beheading infidels is hardly a principle for greatness. Please name one country using Islamic jurisprudence that has ever prospered. If you want unbridled sharia you can take a hike to Afghanistan or any Fuckinstan nation that practice sharia

Is sharia not the reason Bornu is burning today? Let them have their Sharia. I honestly do not know why we waste energy and resource on Islamists issues. Let them cut off their hands or chop off every head in their domain - they love 7th century jungle life, they're more than free to have it.

3 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by Mogidi: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2014
SamIkenna:

Is sharia not the reason Bornu is burning today? Let them have their Sharia. I honestly do not know why we waste energy and resource on Islamists issues. Let them cut off their hands or chop off every head in their domain - they love 7th century jungle life, they're more than free to have it.

Abi o
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by lyntiffany(f): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Abuklaw:
the reason why Sharia will not see the light of the day in Nigeria is because you still want Mistresses aside your wife, because you still want to steal without recourse, because you want to get everything you desire through whatever means. You are too delusional to see the handwriting on the wall.

You will chase mirage till time ceases to tick.
Hmmmm Hausa men Muslims especially likes abuna morethan their lives. Case of Abacha is not far fetched stop being a hypocrite .

1 Like

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by lyntiffany(f): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Mogidi:

And don't forget they like women pass their lives but will only pretend abt it.

2 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by olajide8(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2014
tonytony208:

like you wrote, it is just your opinion. Buhari's well documented evils against pple like ekweme will always make him shy away from the SE and SS. The evil that men do live with them. What is the assurance that he won't make SS and SE pple suffer (just like he made ekweme suffer in 1983) if he becomes president? No assurance. To now make things worse for them, they are mainly xtians.
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by olajide8(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2014
tonytony208:

like you wrote, it is just your opinion. Buhari's well documented evils against pple like ekweme will always make him shy away from the SE and SS. The evil that men do live with them. What is the assurance that he won't make SS and SE pple suffer (just like he made ekweme suffer in 1983) if he becomes president? No assurance. To now make things worse for them, they are mainly xtians.
Without trying to be bias - if you were in his shoes what would you do differently, where the supreme military ruling council is? - ekweme you talked about is not as clean as you feel- what he has in property acquired between 1979- 1982 my brother you don't have it - theirs this large expense of land conservatively speaking about 5 hectares behind the PDP national secretariat in abuja worth over N3b today which was acquired by ekweme then- which was not seized by buhari and is still their till date my formal office was around their in fact I use to buy - small chops from the mallams on the plot of land - and new when he put it in the market for sale - but till date no one has brought it* come to think of it- was it only ekweme that went through the war against indiscipline and was jailed- umaru dikko a fellow hausa man like him also went through it, so also all local government, councillors state governors and national assembly members, directors and permanent secretaries were probed so? - apart from that - it takes 2 hands to clap O! And one broom stick cannot sweep a yard (it takes a bunch of sticks) so note every officer in the military is culpable - and not only buhari- to know how good nigeria was till date the buhari era economy is used as a yardstick to measure our inflation and economic growth till today- people couldn't sell absorbantly above regulated prices - 20% max, people couldn't acquire houses anyhow - you would be probed how you got the money if your a civil servant- no one could oppress another person which is the trade mark of some of our brothers and nepotism and favouritism was completely fought, you actually got what belonged to you because of the fear of buhari and idiagbon*irrespect of, if you knew someone or not - equal rights and fairness and justice - how good would it feel for to apply for a federal civil service job and you stay at home based on your qualifications they call you up- other then this note for senator or representative or you have to know someone that knows someone in state house to get a job, contract, plot of land* which is what the status quo is fighting to remain - so they can continue to oppress and dictate to you while their children live large and come back to lie n national TV like femi fani kayode- who is living of the name f his late father fani power*
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by kross01(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2014
olajide8:

Without trying to be bias - if you were in his shoes what would you do differently, where the supreme military ruling council is? - ekweme you talked about is not as clean as you feel- what he has in property acquired between 1979- 1982 my brother you don't have it - theirs this large expense of land conservatively speaking about 5 hectares behind the PDP national secretariat in abuja worth over N3b today which was acquired by ekweme then- which was not seized by buhari and is still their till date my formal office was around their in fact I use to buy - small chops from the mallams on the plot of land - and new when he put it in the market for sale - but till date no one has brought it* come to think of it- was it only ekweme that went through the war against indiscipline and was jailed- umaru dikko a fellow hausa man like him also went through it, so also all local government, councillors state governors and national assembly members, directors and permanent secretaries were probed so? - apart from that - it takes 2 hands to clap O! And one broom stick cannot sweep a yard (it takes a bunch of sticks) so note every officer in the military is culpable - and not only buhari- to know how good nigeria was till date the buhari era economy is used as a yardstick to measure our inflation and economic growth till today- people couldn't sell absorbantly above regulated prices - 20% max, people couldn't acquire houses anyhow - you would be probed how you got the money if your a civil servant- no one could oppress another person which is the trade mark of some of our brothers and nepotism and favouritism was completely fought, you actually got what belonged to you because of the fear of buhari and idiagbon*
Your post really disappointed me bro. Now tell me why was Ekwueme set free from prison if he was found guilty? Incase u didn't read that part of history Buhari was so hell bent on convicting the man that he set up multiple military tribunals to convict the man of corruption but they all returned same verdict, that the man left politics poorer than he was when he got in. His acquiring a land does it mean he can't do that from his numerous genuine businesses in Nigeria? Maybe you should go read about Ekwueme's family and their businesses then come back and say that again. None of the Ekwueme's that i know is an average man, from Alex (former VP) to prof. Laz(traditional ruler of their community/ nollywood actor/ owner of a musical group) they all r well to do individuals
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Mogidi:

I listened to the General and all I hear and see is sharia sharia sharia.
Now please General can you listen to us for once? Our message to you is unequivocal, we don't want you as head of state.
Now take your horde of extremist and disappear to Fuckinstan.

now is the turn for buhari to shed some tears as he did to others.
he caused fela to shed some tears.
he caused nduka irabor to shed tears
he caused pa Tai solarin to shed tears
he caused ogbemudia to shed tears.

if buhari doesn't shed the tears he caused others,then life would be unfair.let him taste the tears he gave others

2 Likes

Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by olajide8(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2014
kross01:

Your post really disappointed me bro. Now tell me why was Ekwueme set free from prison if he was found guilty? Incase u didn't read that part of history Buhari was so hell bent on convicting the man that he set up multiple military tribunals to convict the man of corruption but they all returned same verdict, that the man left politics poorer than he was when he got in. His acquiring a land does it mean he can't do that from his numerous genuine businesses in Nigeria? Maybe you should go read about Ekwueme's family and their businesses then come back and say that again. None of the Ekwueme's that i know is an average man, from Alex (former VP) to prof. Laz(traditional ruler of their community/ nollywood actor/ owner of a musical group) they all r well to do individuals
Be that as it may - you read history we were der when that history was made, so the truth be told maybe smething was fishy -and yes do you expect public office holders to be richer when they leave ooffice then when they entered office* only in few exceptional genuine circumstances thou-
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2014
vivalavida:
So buhari is now trying to revive a medium of message that was made popular by the defunct Ying Yang Twins. Oya na,continue to dey whisper while men are speaking and talking the talk. He who whispers is not confident of himself. He should speak out so we can hear him. Nobody has the time to strain his ears to listen to his whispers nor watch his body language. All we see and hear from him is sharia and soaking the dog and the baboon in blood.
We have hearrd enough

so the poem is even a copy cat?
chai! APC journalist are just terrible
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by kross01(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2014
olajide8:

Be that as it may - you read history we were der when that history was made, so the truth be told maybe smething was fishy -and yes do you expect public office holders to be richer when they leave ooffice then when they entered office* only in few exceptional genuine circumstances thou-
So if he left office poorer than he was when he got in where lies the corruption? Or is he not expected to fall back to his businesses and keep doing what he knows best to do? I still don't get your point and what you tried to arrive at when you raised the fact that he owns a large land in Abuja and was unlawfully imprisoned by buhari. So please explain better to me
Re: General Muhammadu Buhari: Listen To His Whispers And Read His Body Language. by olajide8(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
kross01:

So if he left office poorer than he was when he got in where lies the corruption? Or is he not expected to fall back to his businesses and keep doing what he knows best to do? I still don't get your point and what you tried to arrive at when you raised the fact that he owns a large land in Abuja and was unlawfully imprisoned by buhari. So please explain better to me

my explanation, isn't me trying to draws the fact that he owns a large property, it is me trying to explain, to you that as much as you felt he lost- his still very much well to do - now, the issue of unlawful detention over issues of corruption - doesn't necessarily mean he stole money, it could be as a result of nepotism, or as a silent onlooker, when those corrupt in the then government headed by him and shagari couldn't bring to book which is common to a majority of Nigerian's in power - they single out their kit and keen for favours, and that why when one man is Director General everyone he first helps are people from his village and town, irrespect of if they merit it or not- yes, you would ask -so who should he then have help- the answer is anyone and everyone, and that may be the reason they "buhari and the supreme military ruling council which comprised, of buhari, idiagbon, babangida, abacha, commodoree erwin, and so many others - i think they were up to 22 members" and they were ones that took decisions with buhari then has the head - so if you blame buhari for ekwueme wores babangida and abacha are also as responsible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Future Generation Sagging Trend / On-going FG Rehab Of Enugu - Onitsha Highway (pics) / A Street In Lagos Just Imagine!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.