Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo (1568 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The former aide of governor Rochas Okorocha on Entertainment, Uche Ogbuagu has alleged that

his life and that of his family members are in danger following the interview he granted to newmen recently where he announced that his album on

the state of Imo affairs will be released soon. Ogbuagu, during an interview with newsmen Tuesday, alleged that he has received series of threats

from different phone numbers traced to the aides of governor Okorocha. Who told him to drop his intention to release his new album or have his

entire family wiped, while others warned him never to open up. Some of the numbers used by the callers according to him were 08055501200,

08037094307, 08037006818, 08037103828. Among others, which he said have been forwarded to security agencies for further investigation,

stating that governor Okorocha will be held responsible should anything happens to any of his family members. The Akabor-born public relations

guru, who said that his only crime before governor Okorocha was demanding for his 19 months unpaid salaries, stated that he does not care

about other arrears, owned him by the state government, maintaining that his salaries should be paid to him. "I worked for the money and it

should be paid to me. A year and seven months salary is not a small money. Governor Okorocha should pay me my money. I don't care about other arrears, all I care for is my salary. Each time there http://chinedusamuel..com/2014/10/news-okorocha-is-after-my-life-alleges.html
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2014

An alleged working Governor owes you 19 months unpaid salary and you're just raising an alarm now?
Cheap Blackmail, imo

We could do with better cooked stories.
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by Ngwakwe: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thank you for this post.

Just lost contact with those numbers up there for a while.

Should I call this thread; a phone number retrieval?
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
uche ogbuagu!
my best comedian ever

1 Like

Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
No comment until i hear from uche directly
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by Paragonova: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

An alleged working Governor owes you 19 months unpaid salary and you're just raising an alarm now?
Cheap Blackmail, imo

We could do with better cooked stories.
if you're in Imo, you would heard the alarm a long time ago
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by MizMyColi(f): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Paragonova:

if you're in Imo, you would heard the alarm a long time ago

Okay, thanks.
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by priscaoge(f): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Are u kidding me? 19months gini? shocked shocked shocked
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by Paragonova: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay, thanks.
sure..
Re: News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo by CharliParker: 1:40am On Oct 14, 2014
How come 19 months, U are working up to 5 months and U didn't ask for ur salary is like PDP have paid U to tarnish Owelles image

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution that can reshape Nigeria. / Nigerian Artists Turned Politician Prefer Tocontest Under APC Than PDP Why? / Nigeria2015: APC Presidential Primaries – LIVE UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.