Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Anybody With The Same Problem? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anybody With The Same Problem? (652 Views)

Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help / Help,anybody With Such Experience / Anybody With The Exact Date Of The Nysc Batch "b" 2008 Pasing-out! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Anybody With The Same Problem? by hummerwise(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
I av made payment for the NYsc mobilisation Since on thurday last week and since then I av not received any mail from them with my callup no.

Anybody with a clue on wah the problem mite be or wah I can do?, because am sure my school has done the mobilisation...
Re: Anybody With The Same Problem? by yokiti: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Issues like this have been treated on the thread below, please, read through and adopt the proffered solutions adopted by those that experienced same thing as yours.
www.nairaland.com/1877921/nysc-batch-c-2014-online

(1)

Batch C14 Stream Ii Camp @ Benue From Iyana-ipaja? / NYSC/URGENT Vacancy@cds / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.