Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116616 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
LordReed:

A bit contradictory don't you think?

Not really. Being skeptical means you tend to pay more attention to what you believe. You might still go ahead and believe it anyway. A skeptic can come up with his own explanation for why prophecies are possible, perhaps linking it to a universal consciousness which some people are able to access more than others.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
finofaya:

Not really. Being skeptical means you tend to pay more attention to what you believe. You might still go ahead and believe it anyway. A skeptic can come up with his own explanation for why prophecies are possible, perhaps linking it to a universal consciousness which some people are able to access more than others.

Okay I always assumed a skeptic totally disavowed any phenomenon outside observable fact.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
LordReed:

Okay I always assumed a skeptic totally disavowed any phenomenon outside observable fact.

Naa. There is a name for such persons. Aren't you a skeptic anyway? You've questioned a few of these WW3 prophecies on here.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
finofaya:

Naa. There is a name for such persons. Aren't you a skeptic anyway? You've questioned a few of these WW3 prophecies on here.

Naa I'm not a skeptic. As for these charlatan tales they are not worth the bytes they occupy and are not worth calling prophecy.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by davien(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
smh sad
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

There will be no time for repentance when it comes. Noah was the local nutcase during his time, just like it appears we are the nutcases of Nairaland now.

Obi Okonkwo was apprehensive of the intentions of the first pale men who showed up. Someone should have listened to him.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

Armageddon is here! grin

You think say dem go announce am for network news for you? wink
grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2014
10kobo prophet, your World War 3 frying pan has not heated up yet?

sukkot:
this thread shall resume in full steam on thursday the 23rd when the action heats up. till then i do not want to go back and forth with doubters till it becomes obvious that the war has began. some of you need to realize that people didnt know world war 1 and 2 had started till like 3 weeks or so into it. but dont worry all posts will be answered when this thread resumes. till then i will avoid the thread like a plague till it has become obvious which i think would be end of the week or so.

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
ok am back. time to bring some knowledge all up in here. first off let me answer all my 'mentions' from previous thread. i will be right back grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
[b]alright now let me start by saying i am not God. however i have the spirit of God. let me also say that the LORD does not hand everything on a platter to anyone. you have to work for it. however the difference between those who are favored and those who are not is that he gives you all the tools and signs. then it will be up to you to work to put it together. as such a true and real prophet will never be wrong on what he is prophesying. the content of your prophesy will always be correct. however with the timing, you may be off by a few days or couple of weeks but NEVER off by years. you know the season by the signs so you may be off a few days or a couple of weeks or so. however the contents of the prophesy will happen as it is prophesied to happen.

i say all that to say this, september 24th 2014 which is a new moon day which begins the eight hour. the eight hour is an hour of trumpets. so all those signs of the eight hour ( comet siding spring exploding on mars, and the luna eclipse etc etc etc etc ) are trumpets being blown. these are known as the SEVENTH TRUMPET. these are trumpets of war being blown and that is what the eight hour is about. the feast of trumpets ( ROSH HASHANAH ). So like i said earlier, as prophets the tools and signs are there but you have to put it together yourself. so i put the 7th trumpet as the days of the actual war. notwithstanding its only a couple of weeks from the 7th trumpet to the actual wars starting, bringing me back to the point that if you are off on the date, it would be by a few days or weeks and not years.

so yesterday was the new moon 23rd october 2014, ending the seventh trumpet and ushering in the ninth hour, the time of war. now i dont know on what particular day everything will kick off but i can tell you for sure that between today and the 22nd of november, america will no longer cease to exist. this is the first place that would be taken down. AND THIS IS THE FINAL PROPHESY WITH NO ERROR. SEVENTH TRUMPET ENDED YESTERDAY[/b] wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
femicyrus:
[/b]today is 20 october and I have checked for news of world war 3 starting on the 19th only to discover you are just a comedian!
[b]Refer to post above this one
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rich4god:
by 1st november now, him go find anoda excuse give... SMH...
refer to post above the one above this one
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

Shatap! You charlatan! Nothing is exploding except your deluded brain! Your false prophecy has not come to be and you can't use English to cover it up. No World War is starting you are fake!
refer to 3 posts above this one
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
musKeeto:

Smh.
i troway salute cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Boomark:

So did you do it? angry

Or with anybody whose name starts with 's' including sukkot? angry
grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
MEILYN:
See as this war dey make you fear grin.....
the guy dey panic no be small my bros cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
lmao.funny guy.the war was officially declared open? Who is the special guest of honour?
michael the archangel wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

Negroes are afraid of armageddon, smh, the news that should fill them with the greatest joy fills them with fear. Th war is your freedom from slavery! Make peace with God, and just continue watching!

The extent of deception and generational brainwashing.

Niggas, it is not your tribulation, it is your redemption. It is the tribulation of your slavemasters!

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
abi ? although some of these negros is going down with the slave master so maybe thats why they are panicking grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
texanomaly:

Interpret the bolded please.

Lol...No way! No matter what that says up there... I love this guy! I have missed you bunches and bunches. kiss This place has been so boring lately.

Hmmm...When you put it that way. Who's to know...it very well could have started before now. It is just not fully involved yet. Every world war started small before it became worldwide. undecided I'm still not convinced this is a revelation. It's more like observation. tongue

FINALLY! Something interesting on NL...YES!!!!!!! kiss
hehe sup sup witcha. tegzaz is just the dirty south way of pronouncing texas. you ever hear slimthug the rapper or chamillionaire or paul wall pronounce texas ? it sounds like tegzaz tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
texanomaly:

Let me play devils advocate for a moment here...

There were all kinds of headlines about the Germans before World War II became a "World War". It was hindsight that would tell us the beginning. Even then, every country has a different version of "when" it started.

I'm sure the countries closest to Germany would say it started when Hitler invaded them. People of Jewish decent, might say sooner. The French and the English might say it became a "world war" when their countries where attacked. The Russians were certainly taken by surprise. The Americans, while aiding from the sidelines, did not fully commit till after Pearl Harbor was bombed. So, whose to say World War III has not begun? This is what I meant by observation.
oh i aint going by observation. i am looking at the signs in the skies not the ground. all the answers is in the skies. as above so below wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ishilove:

My dear dont you know its a secret wedding? It is so secret that even i am not aware of it! cheesy
cheesy cheesy how ya baby daddy Goshen ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
CzarChris:
See OP, angry me and you get fight to fight, and this fight, has fatality as a major finish. Based on this your predictions I go sale all d property wey I get with hopes of starting an ammunition business, based on the up coming war, no dice.come give me my property dem back ooo, hmmm. angry angry angry
my bros no fex abeg tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
finofaya:
Sukkot, I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt up till december 2020, if you want. Ride on, bro.
nah brah. read a few posts above this one. this thing is here. trust me wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:
10kobo prophet, your World War 3 frying pan has not heated up yet?

refer to a few posts above this one. pharisee nigga grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
michael the archangel wink
michael the archangel? Lol. Greating bros. Good to have you back.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
michael the archangel? Lol. Greating bros. Good to have you back.
i aint go nowhere bros lol. i was in the romance section and frontpage. trust all is well with you my oga. i full ground grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
i aint go nowhere bros lol. i was in the romance section and frontpage. trust all is well with you my oga. i full ground grin
am alright bros,sun to much but we thank God.
is like whenever you open a thread, no one agree with you, they always scoff you.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy how ya baby daddy Goshen ?
Alpha Onuoha!! Long time no read cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ishilove:

Alpha Onuoha!! Long time no read cheesy
i being around like lisa stansfield wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
am alright bros,sun to much but we thank God.
is like whenever you open a thread, no one agree with you, they always scoff you.
yeah that dayum sun. arghhh. i hate sun. i hate sweating. oh yeah these scoffers is outta control my brother. scripture do say in the last days there will be scoffers though. so we are in the last days grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
refer to a few posts above this one. pharisee nigga grin

Fake prophet, all talk and no show. Wasn't me prophesying doom and gloom, charlatan. 15th nothing, 19th nothing, 23rd not even an atomic ant's fart. Between you who claims heavenly knowledge and me with no such pretensions who is the Pharisee? 5kobo prophet.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

Fake prophet, all talk and no show. Wasn't me prophesying doom and gloom, charlatan. 15th nothing, 19th nothing, 23rd not even an atomic ant's fart. Between you who claims heavenly knowledge and me with no such pretensions who is the Pharisee? 5kobo prophet.
and i repeat, refer to few posts above this one wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.