Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (117004 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
[b]alright now let me start by saying i am not God. however i have the spirit of God. let me also say that the LORD does not hand everything on a platter to anyone. you have to work for it. however the difference between those who are favored and those who are not is that he gives you all the tools and signs. then it will be up to you to work to put it together. as such a true and real prophet will never be wrong on what he is prophesying. the content of your prophesy will always be correct. however with the timing, you may be off by a few days or couple of weeks but NEVER off by years. you know the season by the signs so you may be off a few days or a couple of weeks or so. however the contents of the prophesy will happen as it is prophesied to happen.

i say all that to say this, september 24th 2014 which is a new moon day which begins the eight hour. the eight hour is an hour of trumpets. so all those signs of the eight hour ( comet siding spring exploding on mars, and the luna eclipse etc etc etc etc ) are trumpets being blown. these are known as the SEVENTH TRUMPET. these are trumpets of war being blown and that is what the eight hour is about. the feast of trumpets ( ROSH HASHANAH ). So like i said earlier, as prophets the tools and signs are there but you have to put it together yourself. so i put the 7th trumpet as the days of the actual war. notwithstanding its only a couple of weeks from the 7th trumpet to the actual wars starting, bringing me back to the point that if you are off on the date, it would be by a few days or weeks and not years.

so yesterday was the new moon 23rd october 2014, ending the seventh trumpet and ushering in the ninth hour, the time of war. now i dont know on what particular day everything will kick off but i can tell you for sure that between today and the 22nd of november, america will no longer cease to exist. this is the first place that would be taken down. AND THIS IS THE FINAL PROPHESY WITH NO ERROR. SEVENTH TRUMPET ENDED YESTERDAY[/b] wink

LoL! Another CYA prophecy. Don't worry we will remind you when it fails.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Another CYA prophecy. Don't worry we will remind you when it fails.
good. please remind me wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
the guy dey panic no be small my bros cheesy

LoL! I am here LMAO at your 5kobo prophesies wey no get head.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! I am here LMAO at your 5kobo prophesies wey no get head.
my bros you dey panic no be small. this your posts reek of someone who is scared. what are you afraid off ? you get many skeletons for ya closet ? tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
[b]alright now let me start by saying i am not God. however i have the spirit of God. let me also say that the LORD does not hand everything on a platter to anyone. you have to work for it. however the difference between those who are favored and those who are not is that he gives you all the tools and signs. then it will be up to you to work to put it together. as such a true and real prophet will never be wrong on what he is prophesying. the content of your prophesy will always be correct. however with the timing, you may be off by a few days or couple of weeks but NEVER off by years. you know the season by the signs so you may be off a few days or a couple of weeks or so. however the contents of the prophesy will happen as it is prophesied to happen.

i say all that to say this, september 24th 2014 which is a new moon day which begins the eight hour. the eight hour is an hour of trumpets. so all those signs of the eight hour ( comet siding spring exploding on mars, and the luna eclipse etc etc etc etc ) are trumpets being blown. these are known as the SEVENTH TRUMPET. these are trumpets of war being blown and that is what the eight hour is about. the feast of trumpets ( ROSH HASHANAH ). So like i said earlier, as prophets the tools and signs are there but you have to put it together yourself. so i put the 7th trumpet as the days of the actual war. notwithstanding its only a couple of weeks from the 7th trumpet to the actual wars starting, bringing me back to the point that if you are off on the date, it would be by a few days or weeks and not years.

so yesterday was the new moon 23rd october 2014, ending the seventh trumpet and ushering in the ninth hour, the time of war. now i dont know on what particular day everything will kick off but i can tell you for sure that between today and the 22nd of november, america will no longer cease to exist. this is the first place that would be taken down. AND THIS IS THE FINAL PROPHESY WITH NO ERROR. SEVENTH TRUMPET ENDED YESTERDAY[/b] wink

obadiah777 (in October 2012): I ADVISE YOU TO STAY AWAY
FROM AMERICA. AMERICA IS ABOUT TO BE
DESTROYED IN THE THIRD WORLD WAR. THE
BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. ISRAEL WILL
ATTACK IRAN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, IRAN
WILL RETALIATE AND AMERICA WILL JOIN
WITH ISRAEL AND RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL
JOIN WITH IRAN AND THEN IN THE MIDST OF
IT ALL EVERY COUNTRY WILL GO AGAINST
AMERICA AND BLOW IT OFF THE MAP.
IF
YOU WANT TO BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE
THEN MOVE THIER NOW. WHEN EVERYBODY
IS RUNNING OUT OF AMERICA IS WHEN YOU
ARE TRYING TO RUN IN ? YOU MUST OWE
THE LORD SOME SERIOUS RECOMPENSE
HENCE WHY HE IS GUIDING YOU TO YOUR
DESTRUCTION IN AMERICA

This is October 2014. 2 years have passed since your America will be blown off the map prophecy, yet you proclaim never to be off by years. LoL! 1kobo prophet.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
yeah that dayum sun. arghhh. i hate sun. i hate sweating. oh yeah these scoffers is outta control my brother. scripture do say in the last days there will be scoffers though. so we are in the last days grin
alright bros, i got qustion for you, but maby later in the evening.till then bros.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
alright bros, i got qustion for you, but maby later in the evening.till then bros.
no sweat bro. i full ground like 600 pound midget
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

and i repeat. why are you scared ? because you can smell your judgement ? first off everyone knows i have always said before obama leaves office. obama is still in office. however now with celestial wisdom i dont have to wait till 2017 when obama leaves office. with celestial wisdom it has been narrowed down to 2014 wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
my bros you dey panic no be small. this your posts reek of someone who is scared. what are you afraid off ? you get many skeletons for ya closet ? tongue

You wey dey change name like dirty pant, no be you dey fear?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
the guy dey panic no be small my bros cheesy
He knows he is gonna be roasted grin.... No mind am jare

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by vickyO(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Its good to have Obadiah back smiley cheesy

Don't leave without notice next time....

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

something at the back of your mind is telling you it is payback time abi ? lmao. thats why you are panicking ? lmao
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
MEILYN:
grin grin na panic mode that guy dey you know ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
vickyO:
Its good to have Obadiah back smiley cheesy

Don't leave without notice next time....
hey how are ya sister vickyO. good to see you again hun. trust all is well with you. oh yeah i aint going nowhere. just sometimes things get hectic and i gotta dip out to handle it real quick. but you know this is always home wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
and i repeat. why are you scared ? because you can smell your judgement ? first off everyone knows i have always said before obama leaves office. obama is still in office. wink

LoL! Yeah scared of 2 for 5kobo prophecies that don't get fulfilled. I told you if 19th came and brought World War 3 I will take you seriously but if it didn't I would be your biggest yabber. I am only fulfilling my promise.

Obama's term is not due till 2016 so you are essentially saying you wrote rubbish when you wrote you won't be off by years?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Yeah scared of 2 for 5kobo prophecies that don't get fulfilled. I told you if 19th came and brought World War 3 I will take you seriously but if it didn't I would be your biggest yabber. I am only fulfilling my promise.

Obama's term is not due till 2016 so you are essentially saying you wrote rubbish when you wrote you won't be off by years?
ok pay attention. in 2012 and 2013 i said this whole thing will go down before obama leaves office. i was new in the truth then. a couple of years later i acquired some of the hidden manna and i narrowed it down to 2014. whats so hard to understand in that ? and now with more celestial wisdom i am able to narrow it down to a section of 2014 called the ninth hour of the year of release ( shemittah ). this is the ninth hour. the year of release of the saints from spiritual hell. gerrit ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
MEILYN:

LoL! See this fellow fraud come to defend his brother charlatan. Your own prophecies na 3 for 1kobo. LMAO!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

stop panicking. it shows you out to be a weak man. act like a man for once in your dayum miserable life. if you are man enough to do the crime you should be man enough to do the time you miserable nincompoop cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
cisse7575:
those are fabricated, it seems you are mentally sick basing your fact on mere article written by fools like you. Qur'an are words of God, and Bible is a translation of a translation of another translation which has been retranslated in order to suite some kings, especially king James.
nigga i done told you the quran is a bootleg book. it is made in china bible

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ExtraMusica: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
the idiot that started this thread, please can u do me a favor? give us specific dates and times let us hold u by your words.
this stupid christians are fond of this, so many failed endtime prophecies that shld have put all of you out of business but you always regroup and restructure. and like the slimy snakes you guys are, you will never put your money where ur mouth is or leave us a confirmatory fact.
even by 2056 u guys will still be talking of being in the end times. please give us a break.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
ok pay attention. in 2012 and 2013 i said this whole thing will go down before obama leaves office. i was new in the truth then. a couple of years later i acquired some of the hidden manna and i narrowed it down to 2014. whats so hard to understand in that ? and now with more celestial wisdom i am able to narrow it down to a section of 2014 called the ninth hour of the year of release ( shemittah ). this is the ninth hour. the year of release of the saints from spiritual hell. gerrit ?

And your so called prophecies for October? Are those not a clear sign that you don't have an idea of what you claim? You gave 3 separate dates on each of which not even an nuclear gnat's yawn was heard. Don't worry 22nd November is around the corner, I make the same promise to you, if it comes to pass I will take you seriously if not expect more yabbings.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:
the idiot that started this thread, please can u do me a favor? give us specific dates and times let us hold u by your words.
this stupid christians are fond of this, so many failed endtime prophecies that shld have put all of you out of business but you always regroup and restructure. and like the slimy snakes you guys are, you will never put your money where ur mouth is or leave us a confirmatory fact.
even by 2056 u guys will still be talking of being in the end times. please give us a break.
the new moon was yesterday the 23rd of october. before the end of the new moon of november 22nd. so from today till november 22 the USA as you know it will no longer cease to exist. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
stop panicking. it shows you out to be a weak man. act like a man for once in your dayum miserable life. if you are man enough to do the crime you should be man enough to do the time you miserable nincompoop cheesy

LoL! I am man enough not to come and lie online that God told me World War 3 will start on 15th no 19th no 23rd of October 2014. Miserable is the name of the guy lying in the name of the Lord. LMAO! 5kobo prophet.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

And your so called prophecies for October? Are those not a clear sign that you don't have an idea of what you claim? You gave 3 separate dates on each of which not even an nuclear gnat's yawn was heard. Don't worry 22nd November is around the corner, I make the same promise to you, if it comes to pass I will take you seriously if not expect more yabbings.
listen brah, like i said, i am not God. however i know the time-line and the season. what part of that do you not understand ? why is that so hard to understand ? WE ARE IN THAT TIME. WE ARE IN THE SEASON. THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. geez you act like a woman scorned. are you a man ? you dont see me giving you years upon years apart do you ? you dont see me saying ahhhh ok its 2019 do you ? i said oct 19 ? then moved it by just a couple of weeks. you see the difference ? we are in the season of war. i move it a couple of weeks means i know what i am doing. if i moved it to 2019 then you should know i am full of shytt. gerrit ? geez. you need to stop posting if you are going to act emotional like a kid tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ExtraMusica: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
the new moon was yesterday the 23rd of october. before the end of the new moon of november 22nd. so from today till november 22 the USA as you know it will no longer cease to exist. wink

@LordReed,
the funny thing about this post is that things can go on normally and he can still claim he is correct. The dude can claim that the american economy has shrunk deeply, well that can be "the usa as we know it changing". It is so vague.
Another thing, the guy can also claim that the Lord is merciful and decided to overturn his wrath.
These guys are lowlifes.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
listen brah, like i said, i am not God. however i know the time-line and the season. what part of that do you not understand ? why is that so hard to understand ? WE ARE IN THAT TIME. WE ARE IN THE SEASON. THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. geez you act like a woman scorned. are you a man ? you dont see me giving you years upon years apart do you ? you dont see me saying ahhhh ok its 2019 do you ? i said oct 19 ? then moved it by just a couple of weeks. you see the difference ? we are in the season of war. i move it a couple of weeks means i know what i am doing. if i moved it to 2019 then you should know i am full of shytt. gerrit ? geez. you need to stop posting if you are going to acting emotional like a kid tongue

LoL! Your post is almost in tears about how your prophecy of a specific date is only off by a few weeks. LMAO! I already said when 23rd comes you'd CYA (cover your a$$) with another date shift. 22nd November will come with another few weeks caveat that will extend to a few years then probably two or three name changes included. Don't worry we are here. Cloud storage will let us examine how long from now your 5kobo prophecy will still be waiting for fulfilment.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:

@LordReed,
the funny thing about this post is that things can go on normally and he can still claim he is correct. The dude can claim that the american economy has shrunk deeply, well that can be "the usa as we know it changing". It is so vague.
Another thing, the guy can also claim that the Lord is merciful and decided to overturn his wrath.
These guys are lowlifes.
grin grin ok we are all here now. see the difference between someone who knows what they are saying and someone who doesnt is in the time-line. see if i say oct 19, and i am wrong because i mis-read something, the next date would be a week or two after because when you know what you are doing, your mistakes are just days apart. if someone tells you it will happen today and then next they are like ermm its now 2020 then thats someone who dont know what they are doing. so you guys need to chill and watch and see these things come to past. so many of you will be shocked.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by vickyO(f): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
hey how are ya sister vickyO. good to see you again hun. trust all is well with you. oh yeah i aint going nowhere. just sometimes things get hectic and i gotta dip out to handle it real quick. but you know this is always home wink

I've been good..

Its alright... Yeah, it is....
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ExtraMusica: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin ok we are all here now. see the difference between someone who knows what they are saying and someone who doesnt is in the time-line. see if i say oct 19, and i am wrong because i mis-read something, the next date would be a week or two after because when you know what you are doing, your mistakes are just days apart. if someone tells you it will happen today and then next they are like ermm its now 2020 then thats someone who dont know what they are doing. so you guys need to chill and watch and see these things come to past. so many of you will be shocked.

Guy u are just a clown. Its like u are doing this for fun, am beginning to doubt if you are a serious christian or just a joker. I kind of like the jokers because they pretend to be in on it but they actually take advantage of the empty and retarded skulls of most religious victims.
But if u are serious then i can assure that till december we shall still be here and nothing will happen.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Your post is almost in tears about how your prophecy of a specific date is only off by a few weeks. LMAO! I already said when 23rd comes you'd CYA (cover your a$$) with another date shift. 22nd November will come with another few weeks caveat that will extend to a few years then probably two or three name changes included. Don't worry we are here. Cloud storage will let us examine how long from now your 5kobo prophecy is still waiting for fulfilment.
[b]nah brah. what i made by saying oct 15 and oct 19 was not a mistake technically. on those days, the trumpet for war was blown celestially. some heavy celestial trumpets of war was blown on those days. so technically i was correct. my only mistake is in thinking on those exact days everything will kick off explosively in the physical realm. so you can say what you want but the trumpets have been blown. its a new moon and we are in the hour now. now if we are amongst celestial beings what i did would not be called a mistake because on those dates i mentioned, war was started and declared in the spiritual realm. so the war has actually started because things start in the spiritual realm before the physical realm. however to carnal terrestrial people like you, you have to see it with your eyes before you believe it. so the war has started in the spiritual realm. now we are waiting for it in the physical realm. thats all i can tell you. now watch and see before november 22 the end of the ninth hour [/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.