Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116978 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

*coughs*

I dey vex for these quacks.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by HFOG(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

I dey vex for these quacks.
Remember DD and leave these people alone pls. Ain't worth your energy and time. Can I steal you away? You shouldn't be here IMO.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by HFOG(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
texanomaly:

You are no fun at all. angry tongue
Pls don't misunderstand my big brother. Ok? Tks
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by texanomaly(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

Pls don't misunderstand my big brother. Ok? Tks

Cute kid. smiley

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
texanomaly:

You are no fun at all. angry tongue

tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

Remember DD and leave these people alone pls. Ain't worth your energy and time. Can I steal you away? You shouldn't be here IMO.

LoL. Anytime you need my attention sis you got it but these quacks must get a flogging.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by texanomaly(f): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by urheme: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
cisse7575:
those are fabricated, it seems you are mentally sick basing your fact on mere article written by fools like you. Qur'an are words of God, and Bible is a translation of a translation of another translation which has been retranslated in order to suite some kings, especially king James.

Koran? word of god?

which god?

shakau's god I ges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
texanomaly:

cheesy
Cute kid.

wink

My sis is a sweet soul.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
MrPresident1:

Armageddon is here! grin

You think say dem go announce am for network news for you? wink

Yes of course. Was the previous 2 World Wars not broadcast in print and on the airwaves? Keep deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by texanomaly(f): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

Yes of course. Was the previous 2 World Wars not broadcast in print and on the airwaves? Keep deluding yourself.

Let me play devils advocate for a moment here...

There were all kinds of headlines about the Germans before World War II became a "World War". It was hindsight that would tell us the beginning. Even then, every country has a different version of "when" it started.

I'm sure the countries closest to Germany would say it started when Hitler invaded them. People of Jewish decent, might say sooner. The French and the English might say it became a "world war" when their countries where attacked. The Russians were certainly taken by surprise. The Americans, while aiding from the sidelines, did not fully commit till after Pearl Harbor was bombed. So, whose to say World War III has not begun? This is what I meant by observation.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Boomark:

So did you do it? angry

Or with anybody whose name starts with 's' including sukkot? angry
My dear dont you know its a secret wedding? It is so secret that even i am not aware of it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
texanomaly:

Let me play devils advocate for a moment here...

There were all kinds of headlines about the Germans before World War II became a "World War". It was hindsight that would tell us the beginning. Even then, every country has a different version of "when" it started.

I'm sure the countries closest to Germany would say it started when Hitler invaded them. People of Jewish decent, might say sooner. The French and the English might say it became a "world war" when their countries where attacked. The Russians were certainly taken by surprise. The Americans, while aiding from the sidelines, did not fully commit till after Pearl Harbor was bombed. So, whose to say World War III has not begun? This is what I meant by observation.

It was a World War even before the Germans invaded Poland. Why? They had an alliance with Japan which was going to push into Russian territory after defeating China. Which conflict started yesterday that has global ramifications? Which of the current conflicts had any global significant event happen yesterday?

I have pointed out several conflicts that had potential for World War and so many crises that exist around the world one can't even mention, if we look at that then World War has started since probably the Korean War.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
@topic: for where? Which one? By whom? you dey fight you, yourself and yours?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by texanomaly(f): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

It was a World War even before the Germans invaded Poland. Why? They had an alliance with Japan which was going to push into Russian territory after defeating China. Which conflict started yesterday that has global ramifications? Which of the current conflicts had any global significant event happen yesterday?

I have pointed out several conflicts that had potential for World War and so many crises that exist around the world one can't even mention, if we look at that then World War has started since probably the Korean War.

I'll give you this one. smiley
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Boomark(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ishilove:

My dear dont you know its a secret wedding? It is so secret that even i am not aware of it! cheesy

grin grin

Na wa o, seems he married himself with your name. My medulla obolonjata no fit shout.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by HFOG(f): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
texanomaly:

Cute kid. smiley
My dp? That's my sweetheart. Tks

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by HFOG(f): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

wink

My sis is a sweet soul.

And my head's swelling...
*hugs*
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by HFOG(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

LoL. Anytime you need my attention sis you got it but these quacks must get a flogging.
Don't let nobody spoil your day biggy. Me no know you dey flog oh. U no fit forgive them? Not sure they know what they're doing oh
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

And my head's swelling...
*hugs*

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

Don't let nobody spoil your day biggy. Me no know you dey flog oh. U no fit forgive them? Not sure they know what they're doing oh

You don forget the koboko wey I show for dat thread? This one no go escape. If dem no know na why the koboko dey good for dem.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by HFOG(f): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

You don forget the koboko wey I show for dat thread? This one no go escape. If dem no know na why the koboko dey good for dem.
Oh big brother...so even me can't persuade you sad
Just don't get infested with their insultive language...*spying at you*
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
HFOG:

Oh big brother...so even me can't persuade you sad
Just don't get infested with their insultive language...*spying at you*

I promise not to be infected. smiley
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by HFOG(f): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:

I promise not to be infected. smiley
I believe you so I hold on to your promise.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by CzarChris(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
See OP, angry me and you get fight to fight, and this fight, has fatality as a major finish. Based on this your predictions I go sale all d property wey I get with hopes of starting an ammunition business, based on the up coming war, no dice.come give me my property dem back ooo, hmmm. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by buggaboo: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na wa o.
So there's Aba made for everything ... even prophesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2014
[b]this thread shall resume in full steam on thursday the 23rd when the action heats up. till then i do not want to go back and forth with doubters till it becomes obvious that the war has began. some of you need to realize that people didnt know world war 1 and 2 had started till like 3 weeks or so into it. but dont worry all posts will be answered when this thread resumes. till then i will avoid the thread like a plague till it has become obvious which i think would be end of the week or so.

here is an excerpt from wikipedia

World War II (WWII or WW2), also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945, though related conflicts began earlier. It involved the vast majority of the world's nations—including all of the great powers—eventually forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. It was the most widespread war in history, and directly involved more than 100 million people, from more than 30 different countries. << RELATED CONFLICTS BEGAN EARLIER. LIKE THIS PROXY WAR THAT USA STARTED FIGHTING IN ON THE 19TH OF OCTOBER 2014. THE SAME DAY [/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3tDgME5Mk
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Yes run away like the charlatan you are. The US has been launching airstrikes against ISIS but they only joined the war because they dropped weapons, what a load of rubbish! Cheap china plastic prophet.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Sukkot, I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt up till december 2020, if you want. Ride on, bro.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2014
finofaya:
Sukkot, I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt up till december 2020, if you want. Ride on, bro.

Do we now have prophetic skeptics?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
LordReed:

Do we now have prophetic skeptics?

Me? No. But I think there are.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
finofaya:

Me? No. But I think there are.

A bit contradictory don't you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (53) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.