Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (117168 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
malvisguy212:
ok.i understand your point now,but the muslims dont see it the way you do,the pigs we see everyday, are they not innocent? Are they the ones jesus will come to kill? Infact the muslims believe jesus will fight war.
oh ok if you mean, the muslims think Jesus will come back and kill all the actual pigs then that is nonsense. the pigs have a purpose on earth. they are scavengers. they cleanse the earth by eating all the garbage. however what will stop when christ returns is the consumption of pigs. humans are not supposed to eat pigs. they are not created for consumption. they are created as scavengers. biological dustbins
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
i know lots about astro-theology, astrology and astronomy

Hm! Why is d alpha star in Cygnus shinning less brighter than Sirius in canis majora?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
oh ok if you mean, the muslims think Jesus will come back and kill all the actual pigs then that is nonsense. the pigs have a purpose on earth. they are scavengers. they cleanse the earth by eating all the garbage. however what will stop when christ returns is the consumption of pigs. humans are not supposed to eat pigs. they are not created for consumption. they are created as scavengers. biological dustbins
respect man. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by arantess: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
hey thanks arantess. trust all is well with ya. i salute with both hands lol grin
all is well...say, where's Meilyn?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
arantess:
i aint seen that brah in a while. i only just returned to nairaland myself. i know he lives around okokomaiko
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
thats totally irrelevant to me. i deal with astrology as it relates to biblical prophesy. i dont indulge in stuff like measuring the brightness of stars or why certain stars are brighter than the other. thats stuff for geeks and nerds wink

U big fool! grin after u told me u new astronomy... Goat so what constellations do u know about in astrology?

I knew u know nothing about the subject.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by goldplated(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
i aint seen that brah in a while. i only just returned to nairaland myself. i know he lives around okokomaiko

you like talking rubbish and making useless predictions. Once this one fails, you come back months later with a new username and concoct another meaningless prediction.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2014
sukkot:
Meilyn is right behind you
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2014
arantess:
Am here sir. You dey do party? Where my own bottle na?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 1:50am On Oct 18, 2014
malvisguy212:
you are very correct.
There is one certin time in my life that i forgot hell exist,i only think about Heaven,but when i join nairaland,it all about hell,the athiest talk more about hell than anytin els,that is when the thought about hell come to my mind.

There is one guy on nairaland,i dont want to sommond him,am looking forward to your meating with hm.
cheesy cheesy...... You are one funny dude. I wonder how oBadiah tries his best to answer you. You are always jumping from Pluto to Mars, Things that don't concern the conversation you will always bring them up.....
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 4:01am On Oct 18, 2014
sukkot:
drink on playa. maybe p square can get you discount grin
lwkm grin grin grin.... Or maybe Don Jazzy grin..... Milking things
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 4:05am On Oct 18, 2014
sukkot:
oh thats good news. i have had a woman tell me that, i know everything you are saying is correct, but my brain cannot handle all this so i will never click on your posts again. this was on nairaland. true story grin grin
Biafran Queen? Definitely not Ishi....
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2014
sukkot:
Just a slick fast talking mulatto pi-mp grin
You just broke that guy's heart. He was expecting good news from you on that Muhammed's issue, but you gave him double combo punch grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by arantess: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
Am here sir. You dey do party? Where my own bottle na?
aaaah.....Brah Meilyn, see as u appear like shekau for jona back...lol...welcome back bro.....how's life with u? good to have u back....missed u guys a whole frigging lot

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
cheesy cheesy...... You are one funny dude. I wonder how oBadiah tries his best to answer you. You are always jumping from Pluto to Mars, Things that don't concern the conversation you will always bring them up.....
i have nothing to descuse with him than to just read his prophecy,i dont ague or ask qustion with people that prophecise,what if they are right and am wrong? My own is just to watch and observ.all the qustion i ask has nothing to do with war.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2014
arantess:
aaaah.....Brah Meilyn, see as u appear like shekau for jona back...lol...welcome back bro.....how's life with u? good to have u back....missed u guys a whole frigging lot
lol, I have been here bro..... Just a little bit scarce from this section. I can see the Prophet is back. I have been hearing sociology, amebology, confusionology, biology and numerology. The Prophet is back, stronger and more fun this time.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by arantess: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
lol, I have been here bro..... Just a little bit scarce from this section. I can see the Prophet is back. I have been hearing sociology, amebology, confusionology, biology and numerology. The Prophet is back, stronger and more fun this time.
lol...its nice to hook up with u guys again

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Silkmoth33:

U big fool! grin after u told me u new astronomy... Goat so what constellations do u know about in astrology?

I knew u know nothing about the subject.
its like this. in medicine you have different fields. hematology, gynecology, oncology etc etc. same with the celestial science of the skies. some people are into measurements ( thats you ) and some are into observing alignments, movements and events wink wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2014
goldplated:

you like talking rubbish and making useless predictions. Once this one fails, you come back months later with a new username and concoct another meaningless prediction.
oh ye pharisees of old. what do i do with ye ? tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
Meilyn is right behind you
my ogapatapata at the top, chief Meilyn i troway five finger salute and 21 gun salute grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
lwkm grin grin grin.... Or maybe Don Jazzy grin..... Milking things
oh yeah that nigga Don Jazzy. that nigga sell everything from milk to champagne to fuel. octopus nigga grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
Biafran Queen? Definitely not Ishi....
nah not Bianfran Queen. this was some woman i havent even seen before here. i think she is one of those who just reads without posting at all. but she made sure to post on that day though grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
You just broke that guy's heart. He was expecting good news from you on that Muhammed's issue, but you gave him double combo punch grin
lmao. hey, it is what it is. sooner or later he would have to find out that he has been wasting his time. better sooner than later. it will hurt a lil bit initially but he would get over it
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2014
sukkot:
I am dead serious. this aint no joke.bookmark this thread wink
what are you smiling about. What kind of alcohol did you drink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2014
arantess:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
lol, I have been here bro..... Just a little bit scarce from this section. I can see the Prophet is back. I have been hearing sociology, amebology , confusionology , biology and numerology. The Prophet is back, stronger and more fun this time.
cheesy grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2014
Smallville10:
what are you smiling about. What kind of alcohol did you drink
sacramental wine tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2014
sukkot:
my ogapatapata at the top, chief Meilyn i troway five finger salute and 21 gun salute grin
Even if you tie Gele, come wear coicoi shoe. I go still know say na you....

I dey greet you bros, like this sef I dey prostrate literally. Your boy is doing well grin.... Welcome back sire
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2014
arantess:
lol...its nice to hook up with u guys again
Same here sire cheesy....
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
MEILYN:
Even if you tie Gele, come wear coicoi shoe. I go still know say na you....

I dey greet you bros, like this sef I dey prostrate literally. Your boy is doing well grin.... Welcome back sire
Gele and coicoi shoe ? you do err not knowing the scriptures

deuteronomy 22 vs 5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

haha i am just messing with you. good to see you again bro. glad to hear you are doing well grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.