Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116997 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Rich4god:
Chai... With all these interpretation coming from every dick, tom and harry... Am now getting the reason why the church of old was tryn to hid the bible from the reach of the common man...
cheesy the seal of the book has been broken my brother. this here that i am feeding you is a miniscule portion of the hidden manna
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin i no twist mouth. dey observe the day. we full ground. cheesy

Today never you don dey call 31st, you dey fear?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2014
TheIndustrialist:

I pity you
good. i need your pity because i am in the valley of shadow of death. however i shall fear no evil
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
haha my chief el-presidente I have peeped that particular event 2 days ago. i dont think it was an actual earthquake cuz 12.0 magnitude will be felt everywhere. but i know it is an announcement for something that is about to happen. an announcement from Yah. there is about to be an earhquake on the continent. a spiritual earthquake. a takeover and usurpation of the powers that be in africa by the saints of God. can you feel it ? exciting times my brother. exciting times grin

No be only earthquake na airquake go join LoL.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

Today never you don dey call 31st, you dey fear?
bros, i said it will continue till 31st and beyond. this is not a one day event. once it starts, it will continue till march next year with little breaks in between. by the full solar eclipse of march 20 2015, all that need to be subdued would have been subdued. this is not a one day event. this is a 4 month plus event. the starting date of 19th october 2014 is what i am giving you
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

No be only earthquake na airquake go join LoL.
jokes jokes jokes grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
bros, i said it will continue till 31st and beyond. this is not a one day event. once it starts, it will continue till march next year with little breaks in between. by the full solar eclipse of march 20 2015, all that need to be subdued would have been subdued. this is not a one day event. this is a 4 month plus event. the starting date of 19th sept 2014 is what i am giving you

September or October?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

September or October?
oh lol my mistake. october. of course its october. september is past
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Elxandre(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2014
One thing I have learnt in life is that, nobody can predict the future. No matter what knowledge you claim to have!

It's already 19th, not a single noteworthy event has taken place.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Elxandre:
One thing I have learnt in life is that, nobody can predict the future. No matter what knowledge you claim to have!

It's already 19th, not a single noteworthy event has taken place.
relax brother. there is a cosmic event that has to happen first later on in the day before it kicks off. the whole world is watching that cosmic event. observe.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Boomark(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin Bookmark i troway salute

I hail brah, good to see you again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
relax brother. there is a cosmic event that has to happen first later on in the day before it kicks off. the whole world is watching that cosmic event. observe.

Which cosmic event? The shooting stars or the aligning planets?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
The activation of the Mars of war happens today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Glory be to the name of The Most High and Holy God.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
the later. cheesy
bastard fellow! cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Isaiah 63:1-6
1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Mathew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Heaven is rulership, Edom is the world power in rulership; sun darkening, moon not giving her light, stars falling from heaven and the powers of heaven being shaken are all Bible codes for deep sh….t, trouble!, and the location is given, Bozrah, Edom!!!

When the devastation starts in Bozrah, there will be no time for repentance because Christ will return immediately (Mathew 24:29). The end of the tribulation is the end of Jacob’s trouble, Jacob’s trouble ended with yesterday’s Sabbath.

He will come in the clouds of heaven!!!

Run for your lives!!!
Fear God and depart from evil; plead for mercy while there is still time.

GMT 18:30
Nigeria is GMT+1 therefore circa 19:30pm will the time here.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Stars falling from heaven? Do you know what a star is? Hahaha.

If even the closest star were to come crashing down from the "heavens," trust me, there won't be any witnesses left.

In fact, if that star were to travel 100 miles in any direction, we're all in trouble.

Do you know how large the sun is?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Weah96:
Stars falling from heaven? Do you know what a star is? Hahaha.

If even the closest star were to come crashing down from the "heavens," trust me, there won't be any witnesses left.

In fact, if that star were to travel 100 miles in any direction, we're all in trouble.

Do you know how large the sun is?

I said they are Bible codes, Mi Compadre wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrPresident1:
The activation of the Mars of war happens today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Glory be to the name of The Most High and Holy God.
you know it brah grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
the stars falling from heaven is the white man. the white man is the star of heaven. he is in heaven. you didnt know that ? look at his country ? they own all the resources and wealth of the world. everybody wants to go to his country. he controls and rules the earth. thats heaven. he is in heaven and the other nations are on earth and we negros are below the earth. we are in hell ( well not all negros, but the ones who will make it )) wink

who still listens to this deluded fool? today is 19th, where is the world war mr papa and akara?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Boomark:
Shaking my head for this drinker of intoxicating liquor like monkey tail. grin

And for his followers like Merlyn, etc who sips diluted liquor.
grin grin....... Am shaking my head for u too mehn.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready

Where is the world war 3 you bloody idiot!!!!! You Better start worshiping the flying spaghettimonster before It's too late for uu angry
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
cheesy the seal of the book has been broken my brother. this here that i am feedUiing you is a miniscule portion of the hidden manna
Ui
If at the end of March next year Nothing happens. Do u promise to serve and worship the flying spaghetti monster?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

who still listens to this deluded fool? today is 19th, where is the world war mr papa and akara?
Why resort to insults? Must you showcase how untrained you are?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

Where is the world war 3 you bloody idiot!!!!! You Better start worshiping the flying spaghettimonster before It's too late for uu angry
Please read the thread again. Do it from the first page to the last this time.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
MEILYN:
Please read the thread again. Do it from the first page to the last this time.

I don't Av Dat luxury of time pls summarize If u may
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:
Ui
If at the end of March next year Nothing happens. Do u promise to serve and worship the flying spaghetti monster?
oh yezzur i will worship the flying spaghetti monster. its a promise tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

Dapo777, a little dose of skepticism is healthy for everyone, which one is flying spaghettimonster? Are U now an atheist? God is not real?

Religion is bad, God is real. Retrace your steps.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

the day aint over yet. in america it is just noon tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dapo777:

lmao
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
sukkot:
oh yezzur i will worship the flying spaghetti monster. its a promise tongue

I have marked ur words may fsm spare our lives till that time. May his noodleness hunts u down with meatballs If u don't succumb to his sauceness.

Remember the only way to the flying spaghettimonster is Through the invisible pink unicorn

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.