Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (117062 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

19th gone, America survived the prophesy of the wicked!

God bless America , who God has blessed no man can curse (Tuface, 2001)
you do err not knowing the scriptures. now i know you are just an empty barrel making so much noise

rev 18 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

NIGGA STAY OFF THIS THREAD TILL YOU HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE. I SHOULDA KNOWN A NIGGA NAMED MAZIOMENUKO CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. WHAT KINDA NAME IS DAT ? NIGGA TAKE YO A-S-S BACK TO THE NEW YAM FESTIVAL AND LEAVE THE BIBLE ALONE TO THE REAL MEN OF YAH TO DECIPHER cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
^^ your America will burn on the 19th have been flawed, stop grasping on straws. Now let's look forward to the 22nd for your world war and 'the world as we know it will end' prophesy. I hope you're planning a robust statement after the 22nd. You may as well start dropping the bombs yourself since the Russians and Ukranians aren't playing out the script you wrote.

Not that I take you serious anyway.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
My prediction: sukkot to deactivate his account on 23 nov. get a new username on 24th nov and give a new date for the end of the world.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
One question:

Was this a drug induced revelation or did the bible Jesus whisper these things into your HEART?

Ethanol is a drug btw.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
My prediction: sukkot to deactivate his account on 23 nov. get a new username on 24th nov and give a new date for the end of the world.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
^^ your America will burn on the 19th have been flawed, stop grasping on straws. Now let's look forward to the 22nd for your world war and 'the world as we know it will end' prophesy. I hope you're planning a robust statement after the 22nd. You may as well start dropping the bombs yourself since the Russians and Ukranians aren't playing out the script you wrote.

Not that I take you serious anyway.
i see you aint clicked on em links yet then wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Weah96:
One question:

Was this a drug induced revelation or did the bible Jesus whisper these things into your HEART?

Ethanol is a drug btw.

reading the signs above and below

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons,

psalms 19 vs 1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork

matthew 9 vs 9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
reading the signs above and below

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons,

psalms 19 vs 1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork

matthew 9 vs 9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

Oh, so you obtained this information by merely lifting your eyes upwards, or by using telescopes and stuff?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Weah96:

Oh, so you obtained this information by merely lifting your eyes upwards, or by using telescopes and stuff?
well i dont exactly need telescopes because i am subscribed to NASA as well as many meteorological and astrological organizations. they do the collecting and i do the celestial reading of the info collected
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
My nickname is R9 because 9 is my favourite number as I considered it as "incomplete" but the closest you can get to omnipotent or God. Thanks Sukkot, I believe I will deliver Judgement to the demons in the future (next year probably).

Now, 19 Nov 2014 was a big day because I finally discovered the date of WW3 (17 Dec 2014).

and I predict that there will be something Huge related to WW3 on 25 Nov 2014, followed by WW3 on 17 Dec 2014.

WW1 Full Clock

WW2 Full Clock

WWs Full Clock

WW3 Full Clock

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
well i dont exactly need telescopes because i am subscribed to NASA as well as many meteorological and astrological organizations. they do the collecting and i do the celestial reading of the info collected

Ah. I got you. Well, more elbow grease to you.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
R94A21:

thats some pretty interesting stuff their buddy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
well yesterday while we were looking on the ground for action to happen in USA seeing as it is a day of very strong reading, we should have been looking into the skies. star wars between usa and russia. so yesterday the 19th, it was discovered that russia has 4 satellite killers in orbit that is creeping on all the USA satellites and is getting ready to put the USA in the dark ages by killing all USA satellites in space. the russian satellite killers are COSMOS 2496, COSMOS 2497, COSMOS 2498 and 2014-28E. STAR WARS PEOPLE.

STAR WARS AS WELL AS GROUND WARS. SEE ? ITS ABOUT TO GET CRAZYYYYYYYYYY . EYES OPEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjaqK4lkEmA
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
^^Bloody looser! Instead of u to admit u failed outrightly and seek for our forgiveness, you're here telling cock and bull story.

I won't let you off the hook that easy. I will taunt you till the end of time
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
you do err not knowing the scriptures. now i know you are just an empty barrel making so much noise

rev 18 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

NIGGA STAY OFF THIS THREAD TILL YOU HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE. I SHOULDA KNOWN A NIGGA NAMED MAZIOMENUKO CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. WHAT KINDA NAME IS DAT ? NIGGA TAKE YO A-S-S BACK TO THE NEW YAM FESTIVAL AND LEAVE THE BIBLE ALONE TO THE REAL MEN OF YAH TO DECIPHER cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:

the capitalized is funny.But obadiah 22nd is just two days away,do you still insist on your prophecy?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
the capitalized is funny.But obadiah 22nd is just two days away,do you still insist on your prophecy?
bros this prophesy is correct. i am not on the ground level monitorng the battles but from my research on the ground level, this war has started slowly. read this link hot off the press 5 hours ago. this how world wars start. they gain momentum. check this link. the war to end all wars will be started over ukraine. this is why MH17 was brought down over ukraine. there is a celestial message to what happened to MH17 and why it got brought down over ukraine. MH17 means a completion ( number 17 means completion ) of the most high MH ( the most high being the caucasian empire ) will happen over ukraine. this is why it was brought down over ukraine. your spiritual eyes gotta be sharp to read all these things. there is a celestial message to MH17 and MH370. thats God who did both those flight disappearance and crash. so this world war is over the ukraine situation. has it started ? read this link and decide for yourself

http://news.yahoo.com/eastern-ukraine-fighting-kills-13-per-day-despite-100301609.html
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
^^Bloody looser! Instead of u to admit u failed outrightly and seek for our forgiveness, you're here telling cock and bull story.

I won't let you off the hook that easy. I will taunt you till the end of time
shut your a-s-s up omenuko. crazy a-s-s negro
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
In fact from that link i supplied, cuz it says the battle has been raging for 8 weeks now, i am starting to realize that i didnt have to change my first prophesy-prediction and i was correct all along, but see i was trying to cater to those who expect a full blown war before they know it has started, i was trying to cater to these people is why i decided that ok i would push the date to a day when the war is full-blown. but thats me trying to please man. next time i would say it has started, and if you choose to accept or not, because it is not full blown yet, is your business. ya dig ? my prophesies from the start have been correct, but in trying to please man, i kept pushing the date knowing these nigerian negros dont believe anything till they see nukes flying lol. but you see that is not a realistic situation for world wars. lets see how world wars start

this is from wikipedia >>>> World War II (WWII or WW2), also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945, though related conflicts began earlier. It involved the vast majority of the world's nations—including all of the great powers—eventually forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis <<< RELATED CONFLICTS BEGAN EARLIER

so all along i didnt need to change the dates cuz i was correct from the start. like i told you, this war will be started over ukraine and from the link i supplied the proxy world war battle in ukraine has been raging for about 8 weeks or more now

http://news.yahoo.com/eastern-ukraine-fighting-kills-13-per-day-despite-100301609.html
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
In fact from that link i supplied, cuz it says the battle has been raging for 8 weeks now, i am starting to realize that i didnt have to change my first prophesy-prediction and i was correct all along, but see i was trying to cater to those who expect a full blown war before they know it has started, i was trying to cater to these people is why i decided that ok i would push the date to a day when the war is full-blown. but thats me trying to please man. next time i would say it has started, and if you choose to accept or not, because it is not full blown yet, is your business. ya dig ? my prophesies from the start have been correct, but in trying to please man, i kept pushing the date knowing these nigerian negros dont believe anything till they see nukes flying lol. but you see that is not a realistic situation for world wars. lets see how world wars start

this is from wikipedia >>>> World War II (WWII or WW2), also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945, though related conflicts began earlier. It involved the vast majority of the world's nations—including all of the great powers—eventually forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis <<< RELATED CONFLICTS BEGAN EARLIER

so all along i didnt need to change the dates cuz i was correct from the start. like i told you, this war will be started over ukraine and from the link i supplied the proxy world war battle in ukraine has been raging for about 8 weeks or more now

really?so what EXACTLY is going to happen on the 22nd?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
shut your a-s-s up omenuko. crazy a-s-s negro

Lol...you're loosing it already. Why are you changing the prophesy? Its not 22nd yet, are you having second thought? Just chill, the war may start on 22nd like you said. Don't give up yet.

Just don't deactivate this moniker like the obediah777 series.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by asala1: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2014
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's 21st November, 2014. I just saw a Russian war plane carrying the atomic bomb flying over the US territory now. WAR!!!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
asala1:
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's 21st November, 2014. I just saw a Russian war plane carrying the atomic bomb flying over the US territory now. WAR!!!

You saw that also? That was very terrifying!!! This war will consume the entire planet and for sure, the world, as we know will definitely end.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!

Russia Sends Mosquito To Bite Obama!
US may retalitate by sending spider to bite Putin.

Since the start of the 20th century no mosquito has been seen in the White House so President Obama was shocked at been bitten by one. Immediately the Secret Service guards killed it and rushed Obama to his secure bunker where they tested him for poison and infection. The mosquito was analysed and found to be of Russian make.

Deputy Director of CIA in charge of covert operations has said that they are surprised that Russia has perfected their mosquito program just as the US has perfected their spider program. He said President Obama may activate the spider in retaliation.

Pentagon officials have been alerted as this could precipitate nuclear war between the two nations especially as the US spider program is very much advanced than the Russian mosquito program, if Putin gets bitten he will become very sick. So far President Obama is showing no sign of malaria or other infection. However indications from White House say that Obama will definitely send the spider. All US forces are on standby for nuclear retaliation, World War 3 may start tomorrow.

Report by Jason Bourne for Washington Post.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
^ ^ Sauce or adonbilivit

shocked shocked shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obadiah aka sukkot...today is 21st,we are still waiting for the first set of nukes.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
ooweeee america about to go up in smoke as prophesied wink cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiLOItc1VZQ
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
hey my bros R94A21 how are ya ? nah i aint seen your work yet and i would check you out on youtube. and you are correct in that something big would happen today but i am looking towards america today in st louis. today is the 19th. in numerology you have to pair numbers down to a single number so 19 is 9. nine is judgement. today is judgement day. so there would be heavy judgement of sorts today. i am looking towards st louis today after the michael brown verdict is announced. i think america may explode today in violence. look towards st louis today. america is about to go up in smoke. day of judgement. 9. and the planetary alignments reads ' war '

JUDGEMENT IN THE NINTH HOUR OF THE SHEMITAH YEAR TO PUT THE SIXTH TRUMPET ( ROMAN EMPIRE ) INTO THE FEAST OF YOM KIPPUR AKA DESTRUCTION
wink wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiLOItc1VZQ

OOWEEEEEE PROPHESIES OF OBADIAH ALIGNING PERFECTLY. THAT VIDEO IS HOT OF THE PRESS. LETSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.