Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (117149 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2014
R94A21:
sukkot, I'm not sure if you watched/read my work but isn't it funny how we both came up with similar dates since late August? My dates were 28 August (Russian incursion/ISIS massacre), 21 September (Anti-war protest against Russian government in Moscow), 30 October (Russia-EU-Ukraine gas deal & Sweden's recognition of Palestine state). Although I claimed these dates as WW3 back then, I essentially predicted historically significant dates that were related to WW3. Now my last prediction was on today, 19 Nov 2014 UTC. So far quite quiet, but if my numerology is right, then something big will happen, whether that is WW3 or not (e.g. Energy Crisis in Europe). You can search R94A21 on YouTube if you're interested.

Something BIG did happen. I took a 12 lb dump and almost dialed 911.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
shyna01:

by the way, do u know u have the weirdest interpretation of the bible(book of revelation especially) I have come across.
narrow is the way and only few find it
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
sukkot:
narrow is the way and only few find it
Lol .... who told u only few find it?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
shyna01:

Lol .... who told u only few find it?
matthew 7 13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. <---- YAH TOLD ME grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
R94A21:
sukkot, I'm not sure if you watched/read my work but isn't it funny how we both came up with similar dates since late August? My dates were 28 August (Russian incursion/ISIS massacre), 21 September (Anti-war protest against Russian government in Moscow), 30 October (Russia-EU-Ukraine gas deal & Sweden's recognition of Palestine state). Although I claimed these dates as WW3 back then, I essentially predicted historically significant dates that were related to WW3. Now my last prediction was on today, 19 Nov 2014 UTC. So far quite quiet, but if my numerology is right, then something big will happen, whether that is WW3 or not (e.g. Energy Crisis in Europe). You can search R94A21 on YouTube if you're interested.
seriously? so d best u can come up with is energy crisis? aiye mi oh... a beg sukkot come help us pursue this fellow .... lwkmd
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
shyna01:

seriously? so d best u can come up with is energy crisis? aiye mi oh... a beg sukkot come help us pursue this fellow .... lwkmd
grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
sukkot:
matthew 7 13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. <---- YAH TOLD ME grin
Lol... pls read same passage down to verse 20... takia
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
bejeria101:
Didnt know he was that expensive lol
Who is expensive bros ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
**Yawns**
grin go sleep now Mazi
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
UrbanMystique:
i blame wet Canadian cannabis for this topic grin
grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
ritababe:

***pours cold water on his face
you for pour hot scalding water on that loquacious scoffers face. would have done us all a favor grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

***Shudders in cold***

**Looks around, no war yet, starts snoring**
check the 6 links wey i supply now so ya eyes go clear
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
R94A21:
hey my bros R94A21 how are ya ? nah i aint seen your work yet and i would check you out on youtube. and you are correct in that something big would happen today but i am looking towards america today in st louis. today is the 19th. in numerology you have to pair numbers down to a single number so 19 is 9. nine is judgement. today is judgement day. so there would be heavy judgement of sorts today. i am looking towards st louis today after the michael brown verdict is announced. i think america may explode today in violence. look towards st louis today. america is about to go up in smoke. day of judgement. 9. and the planetary alignments reads ' war '

JUDGEMENT IN THE NINTH HOUR OF THE SHEMITAH YEAR TO PUT THE SIXTH TRUMPET ( ROMAN EMPIRE ) INTO THE FEAST OF YOM KIPPUR AKA DESTRUCTION
wink wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
shyna01:

Lol... pls read same passage down to verse 20... takia
i dont need to read it down to verse 20 to know the message of the verse i gave you. it is very self explanatory wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by asala1: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/g20-ends-abruptly-as-obama-calls-putin-a-jackass.

Let wait and see what's going happen according to our in-house prophet.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
asala1:
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/g20-ends-abruptly-as-obama-calls-putin-a-jackass.

Let wait and see what's going happen according to our in-house prophet.
Its getting ready to be on and popping is whats going to happen wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ritababe(f): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
sukkot:
you for pour hot scalding water on that loquacious scoffers face. would have done us all a favor grin

a mistake i wont repeat
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by asala1: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
sukkot:

If I hear? Nothing is going to happen. BTW, that article was a comedy. There's never going to be another world war, the world is more civilised now.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
asala1:

If I hear? Nothing is going to happen. BTW, that article was a comedy. There's never going to be another world war, the world is more civilised now.
guy y evils? lol
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
asala1:

no shiit
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
sukkot:

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/tv/news/exclusive-janice-dickinson-details-bill-223700892.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=us&.lang=en

Bill Cosby accused of sexual harassment shockedshockedshocked

The world is really coming to an end; and as sukkot rightly predicted, America is going down today!!!

Bill Cosby? Sexual harassment World war is brewing in Hollywood, America will go down today!

No scoffing!

cheesygrincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/frontpage/tv/news/exclusive-janice-dickinson-details-bill-223700892.html?.b=%2Findex&.intl=us&.lang=en

The world is really coming to an end; and as sukkot rightly predicted, America is going down today!!!

Bill Cosby? Sexual harassment World war is brewing in Hollywood, America will go down today!

No scoffing!

cheesygrincheesygrin
that gold-digger is after bill cosbys money. after 30 years she is now coming out and claiming r-ape. shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
sukkot:
that gold-digger is after bill cosbys money. after 30 years she is now coming out and claiming r-ape. shocked

Don't you think this can lead to world war 3? I'm starting to believe you oh!

grincheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Don't you think this can lead to world war 3? I'm starting to believe you oh!

grincheesy
good. you check those links ? wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
sukkot:
good. you check those links ? wink

I don't have much mb to waste spend on those links. However, the Bill Cosby story has proven beyond every unreasonable doubt that the world, as we know it, will end before 22nd

#Pun-intended
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

No scoffing!

cheesygrincheesygrin

grin grin grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
The day of judgement will be a Friday. I think we should look towards the 21st or 22nd of November.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2014
World War 3 will be on 17 December 2014.

http://i.imgur.com/mEdMN5D.png

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by asala1: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2014
R94A21:
World War 3 will be on 17 December 2014.

http://i.imgur.com/mEdMN5D.png

This is getting serious. grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
and you are correct in that something big would happen today but i am looking towards america today in st louis. today is the 19th. in numerology you have to pair numbers down to a single number so 19 is 9. nine is judgement. today is judgement day. so there would be heavy judgement of sorts today. i am looking towards st louis today after the michael brown verdict is announced. i think america may explode today in violence. look towards st louis today. america is about to go up in smoke. day of judgement. 9. and the planetary alignments reads ' war '

JUDGEMENT IN THE NINTH HOUR OF THE SHEMITAH YEAR TO PUT THE SIXTH TRUMPET ( ROMAN EMPIRE ) INTO THE FEAST OF YOM KIPPUR AKA DESTRUCTION
wink wink

19th gone, America survived the prophesy of the wicked!

God bless America, who God has blessed no man can curse (Tuface, 2001)
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2014
asala1:

This is getting serious. grin grin

Don't mind the confused lots! They keep getting high sniffing their own butts

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.