Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (117113 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

Your sense of humor maybe wacky but I still can laugh.

killjoy and spoilsport and partypooper like you tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

And I insist that your idiocy should be patented, it is the world standard.

Zechariah 13:8
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Our duty here is to sound the alarm and make the people realise what is about to happen. You have absolutely no idea what is about to go off, and here you are, rather than hear the alarm and try to run to the fortress of rescue, you are here trolling and showing the world that you lack even rudimentary comprehension skills.

Isaiah 33:14
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;

Daft quack the bible does not lend legitimacy to lunatic conspiracy theorists.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

And I insist that your idiocy should be patented, it is the world standard.

Zechariah 13:8
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Our duty here is to sound the alarm and make the people realise what is about to happen. You have absolutely no idea what is about to go off, and here you are, rather than hear the alarm and try to run to the fortress of rescue, you are here trolling and showing the world that you lack even rudimentary comprehension skills.

Isaiah 33:14
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
grin grin grin grin patented idiocy grin grin nice precepts too sire
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Busybody2:

killjoy and spoilsport and partypooper like you tongue

tongue tongue tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Funny how a baby's picture is causing you grief. If e too pain you, go tell Seun or Mukina. LoL
did you get her permission ? why you pimping your baby for nairaland likes ?

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

Daft quack the bible does not lend legitimacy to lunatic conspiracy theorists.

Mr World-standard-for-Idiocy, you don't need to believe. I have heard it said often, that 'seeing is believing'.

Wait for it, it tarries, but the One who promised, is faithful.

Acts17:30
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2 Peter 3:12
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Ignorance is no excuse, even if it was, you are busted. You have heard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
did you get her permission ? why you pimping your baby for nairaland likes ?

How my profile picture disturbs you, you are yet to explain, you are the one calling attention to it. I have already told you you are free to report your grievance to the mods.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

Mr World-standard-for-Idiocy, you don't need to believe. I have heard it said often, that 'seeing is believing'.

Wait for it, it tarries, but the One who promised, is faithful.

Acts17:30
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2 Peter 3:12
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Ignorance is no excuse, even if it was, you are busted. You have heard.

Dead conspiracy theories will remain that, dead. The life giving Word of God is open to all not to only those who claim some esoteric knowledge that only predicts death and doom. Your lunatic rants will never see the light of day, America will not burn because you fervently wish to be proved right.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
and on a side note, i know i yabbed quiver well well lmao. but truthfully she is not ugly. she is kyute. i was just yabbing lmao. she kinda reminds of the girl in the bernie mac show. this gurl

[img]http://thedaleygator.files./2012/09/camille-winbush-1.jpg?w=461[/img]

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

Dead conspiracy theories will remain that, dead. The life giving Word of God is open to all not to only those who claim some esoteric knowledge that only predicts death and doom. Your lunatic rants will never see the light of day, America will be not burn because you fervently wish to be proved right.

Bury your head in the sand all you want.
You will not deny that you weren't warned. You were warned and even shown the way of escape.

You will not be the first to call God's prophets lunatics; they said it to Noah, Isaiah, Jeremiah etc. because it sounded implausible to their hearers those days, just as you have refused to see the light now.

You can no longer claim ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

You will not deny that you weren't warned. You were warned and even shown the way of escape.

You will not be the first to call God's prophets lunatics; they said it to Noah, Isaiah, Jeremiah etc. because it sounded implausible to their hearers those days, just as you have refused to see the light now.

LoL! See this one trying to put himself on the same pedestal with Noah and Jeremiah. You and your fellow quacks are no where near God sent prophets so stop deluding yourself. God did not send Jesus to condemn but to save yet you are here saying God has condemned people to burn while equating yourselves to prophets of God. If you knew God you would know He would have mercy over judgement. So please spare me your "I will see" rantings, salvation doesn't lie in false prophecies.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! See this one trying to put himself on the same pedestal with Noah and Jeremiah. You and your fellow quacks are no where near God sent prophets so stop deluding yourself. God did not send Jesus to condemn but to save yet you are here saying God has condemned people to burn while equating yourselves to prophets of God. If you knew God you would know He would have mercy over judgement. So please spare me your "I will see" rantings, salvation doesn't lie in false prophecies.

Look at this compound ignoramus, The God mercy is also The God of judgement. You have not heard of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah abi?

Who do you think is Ezekiel, Noah, Jeremiah and co? lemme make you laugh, IT IS US! wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

Look at this compound ignoramus, The God mercy is also The God of judgement. You have not heard of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah abi?

Who do you think is Ezekiel, Noah, Jeremiah and co? lemme make you laugh, IT IS US! wink

Abeg spare me those your nonsense twisting of the bible and answer this, is God happy at the death of a sinner? Do the Angels in heaven rejoice when a sinner dies?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2014
sukkot:
is that what you think i am ? a conspiracy theorist ? lmao. oh no i aint no conspiracy theorist at all ooooo. i deal in cold hard facts and prophesy. but being a conspiracy theorist and thinking outside the box is cool too. i can rock with that. anything but the average conformed stiff. especially the average conformed nigerian stiff. lmao. conversation revolves around money money money car car car women women and manchester united. he may decide to push the envelope and talk about mobile phones. and on a day he is feeling adventurous he may talk about night clubs grin grin grin grin

Lmao grin

Lol but that's what the "unlearned" calls radical peeps.

If you have been raptured with the evidence of the seven gifts of the Holy spirit, what does your now non-earthly flesh need those carnal stuffs you listed up there for... shocked shocked shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2014
I predicted something huge related to WW3 would happen on 25 Nov 2014 UTC.

The HUGE event related to WW3 was the Ferguson riot which started around 0430, 25 11 2014 UTC. Not to mention dozens of buildings were on fire, a black man was killed near where Michael Brown was fatally shot, and more than 2000 soldiers were ordered into Ferguson.

On the same day, Hong Kong police arrested 80 pro-democracy protesters, and British lawmakers cancelled a visit to China after one MP who defended Hong Kong's autonomy was not granted a visa.

The Ferguson riot clearly indicates the imminent post-war anarchism. This event will also contribute to WW3: the anti-US nations, such as China, Russia, North Korea, will act more boldly against the US because whole world is now aware that the US is not perfectly just.

North Korea Says U.S. Is A 'Graveyard Of Human Rights' Regarding Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
http://www.vibe.com/article/north-korea-says-us-graveyard-human-rights-ferguson-grand-jury-decision

China on Ferguson Violence: ‘There’s No Such Thing As Perfection’
http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2014/11/25/china-on-ferguson-violence-theres-no-such-thing-as-perfection/

Russian Envoy: Ferguson Shows US Racial Problems
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-envoy-ferguson-shows-us-discrimination-27167272
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by SIRANDREWS: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2014
sukkot:
dummy if your bandwith could handle it you would find out that 83 cities are on fire. you need to upgrade your internet. you are still in the dark ages

see if your bandwith can handle this video telling you all the cities that are on fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p85RBMPGD8 <<< COAST TO COAST
do u think a sane man thinks the way you do?

ponder on dat question a little bit.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 26, 2014
MrPresident1:

Jeremiah was jailed for prophesying doom on Israel...But it came to pass! They all want to hear sweet things, prophecies like "you will buy a 2015 range sport next month".... prophecies about acquiring worldly things, private jets etc LOL grin Yah's word cannot lie, it MUST come to pass; fact! Any true child of GOD should know that....

Top of the morning to you el-presidente!

Isaiah 30:9-10

That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

There is no peace because it cannot be achieved through worldly wisdom....peace cannot be achieved, not in this world, not when unrighteousness rules! Satan is the ruler of this world and as we all know, love, joy, peace and happiness are not his things; so, he cannot give the world peace as long as he rules!

Peace, Joy and happiness would be achieved only when the Kingdom of GOD is established on Earth (When His Kingdom comes and His will is done on Earth)...Unrighteousness MUST be nuked out before the Kingdom of GOD is established on Earth! grin The world's leadership MUST change for righteousness to rule!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 26, 2014
You guys are so blind, only looking at the man-made religious texts when "I" am right here, personally telling you that there will be a nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014. Watch or read my work. Your failure to recognise me will be your failure to avoid suffering, that includes you Sukkot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuAom5bNZVI

https://www.scribd.com/doc/247897575/World-War-3-will-be-on-17-December-2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2014
sukkot:
i think you need to stick to selling boxer shorts in nigeria and let me do my own thing mmkayyyy ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1587272/advice-how-profitable-boxers-business#20780275 <---- quivahs thread tongue
actually its not a profitable business ... Nigerian men use 3 boxers per year.. can u imagine? majority of which are 120N boxers sad

I've moved on to better business wink at least I ain't selling cheap useless stuffs to people like u do.. stop bringing in links!

America is still up and going.. when are the nukes coming prophet of doom?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2014
R94A21:
I predicted something huge related to WW3 would happen on 25 Nov 2014 UTC.

The HUGE event related to WW3 was the Ferguson riot which started around 0430, 25 11 2014 UTC. Not to mention dozens of buildings were on fire, a black man was killed near where Michael Brown was fatally shot, and more than 2000 soldiers were ordered into Ferguson.

On the same day, Hong Kong police arrested 80 pro-democracy protesters, and British lawmakers cancelled a visit to China after one MP who defended Hong Kong's autonomy was not granted a visa.

So these 'domestic' events may not seem internationally significant "now" but soon China and West will condemn each other for such events. I hope you all will agree with me soon or later.

North Korea Says U.S. Is A 'Graveyard Of Human Rights' Regarding Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
http://www.vibe.com/article/north-korea-says-us-graveyard-human-rights-ferguson-grand-jury-decision
what's this dam saying?!! lots of riot (worse than this) happens and now its this you taking shit?!

park well!!!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
the thread's topic read ; www3 to start before Nov 22nd

its 26th now and America is still up and going. but our prophet keeps bringing links to daily happenings... loads of worse riots had happened over there and its this one you holding on to?!! na wah!

Sukkot, america is still up and booming.. riots happen and ferguson's ish is just one of them(not even a coincidence)

when is the war starting? its been 4days now sad
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2014
quivah:
its 26th now and America is still up and going. but our prophet keeps bringing links to daily happenings... loads of worse riots had happened over there and its this one you holding on to?!! na wah!
Sukkot, america is still up and booming.. riots happen and ferguson's ish is just one of them(not even a coincidence)

Like I said many times, the nuclear war will be on 17 Dec 2014. You have 21 days to prepare for it. If you ignore my message, you will suffer.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
Zephaniah 3:8-9

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. For then will I restore to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one accord.

Zechariah 13:8-9

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will test them as gold is tested: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, They are my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Micah 4:3-4

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

^^^

With all these scriptures and what is happening in the world today, it glaring that destruction is on its way and will be here soon; it's judgement time! The WORD of GOD cannot lie...The only mistake Sukkot is making is the prediction he is giving out with dates and time. It's impossible, even the scriptures says "no one will know the time or date"....So sukkot, stop give predictions with dates! Because even the prophets of old who wrote those prophecies did not know the time or date; only a few actually lived to see their prophecies fulfilled.

To me, sukkot is only making prediction and NOT prophecies....To follow the prophecies of the Bible and give out dates and time for them to be fulfilled makes it "prediction"....So, when his predictions fail, it doesn't mean the WORD of GOD is a lie....it will come to pass no matter how long it takes....and with the things happening around the world today, it's obvious that the time is near, in fact, it's now!

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2014
R94A21:

Like I said many times, the nuclear war will be on 17 Dec 2014. You have 21 days to prepare for it. If you ignore my message, you will suffer.

Matthew 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Well, you are free to predict; but I want you to know that your prediction may as well fail like Obadiah's (it doesn't mean GOD is a liar)...The war MUST come, it's compulsory; even with the signs, I can't predict the exact date and time! Predicting and making it sounds as if you are inspired by the holy spirit is folly! I will advice you to stop doing that because you are only giving scoffers a reason to ridicule the word of YAH!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2014
sukkot:
[b]and i am not a bad person. i have been on this forum for like 3 years and i get on with everyone. i am someone who believes if i am very nice and polite to you, you should be nice and polite to me back. dont get me wrong, being nice and polite all the time can be boring so i can handle lots of yabbiz so long as i know that it is coming from a good place. i know you are just yabbing me cuz we are friends. bookmark yabs me all the time but i know it is coming from a good place. same with goshen. so i can handle yabiz. but when i am being nice to you and every response from you is to tear me down and demean me and you are non-stop with it, then that is not coming from a good place. it is coming from a place of deep hate ( quivah and LordReed ). go look back at my initial conversations with these two. i was being polite, nice and sweet. for weeks on end my politeness is returned with hate. shyttt you would be a fool to keep trying to love someone that hates you. at some point in time you are going to have to man up and handle your business and put someone in check. SO ERMMM I AM NOT INSAME OR MENTALLY DISTURBED LOL. you dont know what has been happening. you jump into it in the middle and already giving out diagnosis and prognosis without checking symptoms[/b] wink

The problem is you replied the same twice..
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2014
doubleDx:
Zephaniah 3:8-9

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. For then will I restore to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one accord.

Zechariah 13:8-9

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will test them as gold is tested: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, They are my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Micah 4:3-4

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

^^^

With all these scriptures and what is happening in the world today, it glaring that destruction is on its way and will be here soon; it's judgement time! The WORD of GOD cannot lie...The only mistake Sukkot is making is the prediction he is giving out with dates and time. It's impossible, even the scriptures says "no one will know the time or date"....So sukkot, stop give predictions with dates! Because even the prophets of old who wrote those prophecies did not know the time or date; only a few actually lived to see their prophecies fulfilled.

To me, sukkot is only making prediction and NOT prophecies....To follow the prophecies of the Bible and give out dates and time for them to be fulfilled makes it "prediction"....So, when his predictions fail, it doesn't mean the WORD of GOD is a lie....it will come to pass no matter how long it takes....and with the things happening around the world today, it's obvious that the time is near, in fact, it's now!

Good one.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2014
quivah:

actually its not a profitable business ... Nigerian men use 3 boxers per year.. can u imagine? majority of which are 120N boxers sad

grin grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2014
quivah:

I've moved on to better business wink at least I ain't selling cheap useless stuffs to people like u do.. stop bringing in links!

America is still up and going.. when are the nukes coming prophet of doom?
so what are you selling now ? ewa aganyin and agege bread ? undecided
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by lilmax(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2014
World war never start o
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
quivah:

go and top up your bandwith so you can watch more news and video. everything i have prophesied is happening. america is on fire from coast to coast. i made that prophesy before it happened based on celestial calculations and the spirit of Yah and it happened just as i stated. yesterday the fires spread to 115 cities.

i made a prophesy about ww3 happening and it is happening as we speak. the proxy war in ukraine and all the world armies moving their troops to ukraine including british troops, china circling america from hawaii and guam, russia circling america from alaska. sanctions on russia. some of you are too blind to see the war that is going on right under your noses
wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
lilmax:
World war never start o
sukkot:
go and top up your bandwith so you can watch more news and video. everything i have prophesied is happening. america is on fire from coast to coast. i made that prophesy before it happened based on celestial calculations and the spirit of Yah and it happened just as i stated. yesterday the fires spread to 115 cities.

i made a prophesy about ww3 happening and it is happening as we speak. the proxy war in ukraine and all the world armies moving their troops to ukraine including british troops, china circling america from hawaii and guam, russia circling america from alaska. sanctions on russia. some of you are too blind to see the war that is going on right under your noses
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.