Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) (19711 Views)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / CV Refinement (Samples Included) / Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:47am On Oct 16, 2014
thankyouJesus:
Thank you for your quick response and the site sir, you have always been helpful. I was just asking if there is any specific paper for cv.
Thank you once again sir, you have helped me a lot.
Yes, a standard CV occupies an A4 paper. And, thanks for reading.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2014
UnimkeAk:
By the time you're done,

Your Resume will be 5pages long. grin

For every 5yr of experience only a one page resume is advised to b written.
Lol, funny Man, abi na guy you be.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Dammyllionaire:
Pls, can i send my CV for review?
Mr Dammy, due to my schedules, I may not be able to. I trust, with the tips I gave, you will be able to have a best review of your CV. Thank you.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by thankyouJesus(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Yes, a standard CV occupies an A4 paper. And, thanks for reading.
thank you sir.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Marvin67: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please is it necessary to add personal data, like date of birth, nationality, sex, marital status, etc to a CV? Or should all or some of those things be left out.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Marvin67:
Please is it necessary to add personal data, like date of birth, nationality, sex, marital status, etc to a CV? Or should all or some of those things be left out.
Good question Sir. I will advice you stick to those necessary things (check the post above); rather, you may make some findings to discover what the Organization wants.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by bussyzionite(f): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2014
@OP, thanks so much for the insightful post. God bless you.
BTW, I guess U graduated from transport management dept in LAUTECH (I'm not sure though) but it's lovely and interesting to meet a colleague on an educative forum like this.
I am Adebusola. I belong to transport management class '12, LAUTECH.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by chengfu: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Thank you Sir. In terms of getting the GMAT, am sorry, I won't be able to send it because the size is enormous (170 mb). But, you can download yours and other books by following this tutorial
www.nairaland.com/1881671/how-download-files-torrent-sites

About the A4 you asked, am sorry I don't understand this question; please elaborate.

OP : nice work there i see you. I kinna need a CV review, can u help with that ? Thanks
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
chengfu:

OP : nice work there i see you. I kinna need a CV review, can u help with that ? Thanks
Thanks. I should post at least 2 when am done with them. Am kind of busy now. Sorry for the delay.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 3:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Sorry for the delay guys. The attachments below are all I could drop; have been very busy. So, use, edit and correct judiciously.

Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Nafizzey(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
nice work here
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by hoebamaa(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Op year obtain..where does its suppose to be..e.g 2007 university of lagos or university of lagos 2007
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
hoebamaa:
@Op year obtain..where does its suppose to be..e.g 2007 university of lagos or university of lagos 2007

Did you finish from the University of Lagos 2007?
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
hoebamaa:
It should be university of Lagos 2007 sir
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by hoebamaa(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
It should be university of Lagos 2007 sir
Thanks
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
hoebamaa:
Thanks
U r welcome sir
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by karleone(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
@OP, thank you so much for this wonderful piece. I must tell, this is one of the best threads I've encountered here on nairaland. You just explained it the way my elder brother did to me. In fact, his first (entry level) job CV was written in this format and it landed him his job. But he insisted I make it a one-page work, since employers won't have time to flip the pages.

Please, kindly forward the files you posted on the thread (the 3 sample documents, cover letter and resume 3) to my email: Have been having difficulties with downloading them. I've tried using my phone browser, opera mini and uc browser, but it's writing "downloading failed".
Thanks, once again.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
karleone:
@OP, thank you so much for this wonderful piece. I must tell, this is one of the best threads I've encountered here on nairaland. You just explained it the way my elder brother did to me. In fact, his first (entry level) job CV was written in this format and it landed him his job. But he insisted I make it a one-page work, since employers won't have time to flip the pages.

Please, kindly forward the files you posted on the thread (the 3 sample documents, cover letter and resume 3) to my email: iwuagwuchisom@yahoo.com. Have been having difficulties with downloading them. I've tried using my phone browser, opera mini and uc browser, but it's writing "downloading failed".
Thanks, once again.
Sorry! Got this very late. Let's see what I can do sir.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Kossyne(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice job. Please I need the link to download the free CV builder. Thanks
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kossyne:
Nice job. Please I need the link to download the free CV builder. Thanks
It is a torrent file. Just check any torrent site like kickers. ro and search for it. Check my signature for tutorials on how to download torrent files with phones
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by teebee22(f): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
@OP, thank you so much for this wonderful piece. I really enjoyed going through it line by line

Please, kindly forward the files you posted on the thread (the 3 sample documents, cover letter and resume 3) to my email: tina4easy22@yahoo.com. Hav been having problems with downloading them. I've tried using the various browsers I av on my phone but it's writing "downloading failed".
Thanks.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
teebee22:
@OP, thank you so much for this wonderful piece. I really enjoyed going through it line by line

Please, kindly forward the files you posted on the thread (the 3 sample documents, cover letter and resume 3) to my email: tina4easy22@yahoo.com. Hav been having problems with downloading them. I've tried using the various browsers I av on my phone but it's writing "downloading failed".
Thanks.
@ madam tee, I will. Just check your mail.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Xcozee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
AMZYMAYO:

@ madam tee, I will. Just check your mail.
Boss, you are supposed to be in the lecture room...unlike those old men in d universities calling themselves Prof., without any knowledge of impacting to people.

Nice job...was just glancing my CV while I was reading. Please will also be glad if you forward those samples of yours to my email (xcozee11@yahoo.com), kos I'v been trying to download but to no avail...thanks in anticipation.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by jomson: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Hasmos(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
Sorry for the delay guys. The attachments below are all I could drop; have been very busy. So, use, edit and correct judiciously.
Nice work. Its only God that can reward you adequately. That will not stop from saying THANK YOU SIR. Please help me send the cover letter & the resume to hasmos4ever@gmail.com . Thanks once again.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good evening sir.
please I'll need a copy of the cover letter and resume. my mail is Itunumary3@gmail.com.
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Sent
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Xcozee:

Boss, you are supposed to be in the lecture room...unlike those old men in d universities calling themselves Prof., without any knowledge of impacting to people.

Nice job...was just glancing my CV while I was reading. Please will also be glad if you forward those samples of yours to my email (xcozee11@yahoo.com), kos I'v been trying to download but to no avail...thanks in anticipation.
Thank you sir. Sent
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Hernyolar:
Good evening sir.
please I'll need a copy of the cover letter and resume. my mail is Itunumary3@gmail.com.
Sent
Hasmos:
Nice work. Its only God that can reward you adequately. That will not stop from saying THANK YOU SIR. Please help me send the cover letter & the resume to hasmos4ever@gmail.com . Thanks once again.
Sent
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
Sent
Thanks
Re: Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) by Xcozee(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
Thank you sir. Sent
God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower-tax Assessment Tests Will Continue. / N-power Speaks On Beneficiaries Absorption Into Nigeria Civil Service / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.