Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

"Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. (1247 Views)

We Are Not Alone, Says Vatican: Pope's Chief Astronomer Says Alien Life Exists. / If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". / Evidence The Devil Is In The Vatican - Pope's Chief Exorcist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
I watched this myself LIVE on CNN just about 8:55PM (Nigerian time).
I'm not a Religious Fanatic neither am I a "Holier Than Thou" person...From the interview, it was said that this was not found in his previous comments on the above subject. According to one of the Bishops, "We were taken aback by this sudden "development""
Possessing the mind of a Psychic, I really want to know why the sudden change for a pope of his calibre.
My Bible tells me...At the end times, Many shall give in to Seducing Spirits and Doctrines of Devils...

PS: This thread in no way possess no violent bone to fuss around with those supporters of Gay Marriage.

He made them Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve.

1 Like

Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by DarqChild: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
welcome to apocalypse bro...read the Revelations and you'll understand what's happening in the world today Better.

1 Like

Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by MrKnowitall: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
emusmith:

Adam and Steve is not a bad idea acutally, the world is over populated anyways.

I support Adam-so and Steven-ski. I endorse gay unions.
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
SOURCE AND PISHURE OR ADONBILIVIT
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Adam and Steve is not a bad idea acutally, the world is over populated anyways.

I support Adam-so and Steven-ski. I endorse gay unions.
It's well. (With who?)
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:
SOURCE AND PISHURE OR ADONBILIVIT
CNN...
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Dottune(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
In case
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by nanauju(f): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
I hope the pope ain't gay himself
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lies. CNN didn't carry the full story.
The church synod stated that gay relationships are sinful but gay people should not be condemned.
More like saying condemn the sin but not the sinner!!!
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by fingard02k(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
End time news
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:

click this link for clarification

http://time.com/3502522/pope-francis-vatican-catholic-church-homosexuality/
I watched it and he was "insinuating" or mildly put "suggesting" (Expensive Suggestion for a leader of his type) that Gays and Lesbians HAVE SOMETHING to offer to the body of Christ... Which was built on One Man- One Wife...Haba Mana! Try to decipher and decode the veracity of that statement... No Great Leader Say Such Things Openly If He is not giving it a thought of its possibility...
I'm not castigating...
I'm just analysing...
#lipssealed#
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by JesusisLord85: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
emusmith:
I watched this myself LIVE on CNN just about 8:55PM (Nigerian time).
I'm not a Religious Fanatic neither am I a "Holier Than Thou" person...From the interview, it was said that this was not found in his previous comments on the above subject. According to one of the Bishops, "We were taken aback by this sudden "development""
Possessing the mind of a Psychic, I really want to know why the sudden change for a pope of his calibre.
My Bible tells me...At the end times, Many shall give in to Seducing Spirits and Doctrines of Devils...

PS: This thread in no way possess no violent bone to fuss around with those supporters of Gay Marriage.

The man is a devil. We Israelites have have nothing to do with this creature, he and his billions of followers are marked for destruction.

2 Likes

Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by cegxie(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Soon they will endorse gay marriage and priesthood... And tell you that the man with the cap is infallible... Babylon mystery religion, this is the beginig of the end. Mind you this is not the end itself..
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
JesusisLord85:

The man is a devil. We Israelites have have nothing to do with this creature, he and his billions of followers are marked for destruction.
How can a gay couple...Jeez...advise a normal couple(even though they're having issues gan)
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
toke8:
Lies. CNN didn't carry the full story.
The church synod stated that gay relationships are sinful but gay people should not be condemned.
More like saying condemn the sin but not the sinner!!!
I like your point... You need to understand that IT IS SIN THAT BRINGS CONDEMNATION ON A SINNER...
No one condemns anyone. His sin(Satan himself) condemns him.
My point is: Gay marriage is an innovation from Satan himself to make invalid God's good purpose of marriage (being an Antichrist)... Do you understand? You can't pamper it? You should not condemn it either. You must hate it, kill it, pray against it, kick against it...like we do against some demons...
Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2014
emusmith:
I watched it and he was "insinuating" or mildly put "suggesting" (Expensive Suggestion for a leader of his type) that Gays and Lesbians HAVE SOMETHING to offer to the body of Christ... Which was built on One Man- One Wife...Haba Mana! Try to decipher and decode the veracity of that statement... No Great Leader Say Such Things Openly If He is not giving it a thought of its possibility...
I'm not castigating...
I'm just analysing...
#lipssealed#

actually everybody has somethin to offer including homosexuals.

Do you think they have no positive impart in life and among the brethern simply because they are attracted to the same sex?

1 Like

Re: "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2014
emusmith:
I like your point... You need to understand that IT IS SIN THAT BRINGS CONDEMNATION ON A SINNER...
No one condemns anyone. His sin(Satan himself) condemns him.
My point is: Gay marriage is an innovation from Satan himself to make invalid God's good purpose of marriage (being an Antichrist)... Do you understand? You can't pamper it? You should not condemn it either. You must hate it, kill it, pray against it, kick against it...like we do against some demons...

nobody is sayin you should support gay marriage, the question is "what do you do with a brethren who is attracted to the same sex?" "do you pursue him from you church?" "or teach him to be chaste and resist his inclination?"

chose!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pagan Practises Knowingly Endorsed By Jehovahs Witnesses / ISIS Fighter Becomes A Christian After Being Denied Entry Into Heaven / Christ Is All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.