Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form (553 Views)

Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
The Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, Monday picked his presidential nomination form at the All Progressives Congress national headquarters in Abuja.

With this development, he became the party’s first presidential aspirant to do so.
Speaking before collecting his form, the ex-vice president urged the APC leadership to give those interested in contesting next-year’s election the opportunity of doing so.

On consensus candidate for the party, Atiku warned against foisting any candidate on the party. "Actually I thought it was going to be a very quiet process and therefore, we quietly pay and quietly collect our forms. But we have been told that it requires a formal event like this. It is quite understandable because this is a party built on very solid democratic credentials of transparency, equity and justice.

“I therefore feel privileged and honored to be part of this process. I need not let people know my political antecedents as far as the provision of a level playing field for every member of this party is concerned because that is the only thing that will make the difference between us and the so called ruling party.
“Anybody who believes he has a democratic right to exercise should be given that opportunity to exercise that right. It is left to the members of this party and the Nigerian public to make a decision,” he said.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/atiku-picks-2015-nomination-form/
Re: Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
With this development, “APC is DOOM” wink
Re: Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
BobE1:
With this development, “APC is DOOM” wink
APC can't be 'doom'. Atiku just paid N27.5 million to the APC treasury. Not too bad...
Re: Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form by daveP(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
He seems the better from the ones APC are trying to field. But OBJ knows this man inside out(it may not matter to us the voters, but its a big big opinion if baba says so)

OBJ said APC should pick him. Lets see. Cos APC might have to gamble JUST to produce a strong and better opponent for Oga Ebele!

(eyes Buhari)
Re: Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form by franklyn009(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2014
okkk
Re: Atiku Picks 2015 Nomination Form by boogie2: 4:31am On Oct 14, 2014
I;M NO POLITICIAN BUT I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE PAST THIRTY YEARS. I DO NOT NEED A BABALAWO TO TELL ME THAT ATIKU IS NOTHNG MORE THAN POWER HUNGRY THIEF.

THIS IS NOT APC/PDP MATTER.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Director, Capital Projects And Infrastructure West Africa Transnationa / 2015: Sheikh Gumi Writes Openletter, Warns Buhari / My Govt Not Free From Mistakes, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.