Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (19795 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Solutioncrib: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2014

Former Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala of Oyo State and an aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Friday collected the nomination form for the 2015 governorship election. The aspirant, who paid the mandatory N3 million fees, collected the form at the party's secretariat in Ibadan through his Committee of Friends. Razak Gbadegesin, the aspirant's former Chief of Staff, who collected the form on his behalf, said the committee picked the form because the aspirant went to Abuja for an assignment. "We are here to collect the form on his behalf and it is due to the fact that we believe in his ability to deliver when he becomes governor Oyo State", he said. Gbadegesin said there was no other person that could wrestle the position from the incumbent, Gov. Abiola Ajimobi, other than Alao-Akala. Dr. Kola Balogun, another member of the committee, said that the group believed the aspirant could represent the yearnings of the people of the state. "I want to urge PDP members in Oyo State to work hard to see Alao-Akala elected as governor of the state", he said. Responding, on behalf of the party, Mrs Kehinde Eboda, an official of the PDP, confirmed that the aspirant had fulfilled the necessary condition for the collection of form. Earlier, Kehinde Salawu, state Public Relations Officer of the party, who represented the Chairman, Olayinka Taiwo,said it had no anointed candidate. "We are going to allow a level playing ground", he assured. The number of aspirants who picked the form on the platform of the party has now increased to five. Others are Femi Babalola, Kehinde Olaosebikan, Prof. Olusoji Adejumo and Dr Gbola Adetunji.

http://solutioncrib.com/discussion/1934

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/19/2015-alao-akala-picks-pdp-n3m-nomination-form-guber-race/

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by omenka(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Does he know the quantity of bleaching cream such an amount of money could get him??

What a joker.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by philantoxx(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
seems he is back to complete his looting escapades.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
I bliv no sane individual will vote for this man.
The people's vote r too precious to b wasted on him.

16 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by arcis: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wasting of time n money. People should tell this man not to waste his money.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by justi4jesu(f): 4:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Who will vote anyways
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by FRANCISEKE1(m): 4:28am On Sep 20, 2014
confirm
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by korel9: 4:30am On Sep 20, 2014
I laff but pls dnt ask why grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Ezeibe(m): 4:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,Only rememberedby whatwehave done.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by idonbilivit(m): 4:31am On Sep 20, 2014
I guess he has seen how expensive bleaching cream is,when it's not state funded.

20 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by bist: 4:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by gbaskiboy: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2014
What a big Rush! When dis man was still d governor of the State, their is Scarcity of bleaching creams in d mkt. If u are black and u want to be fair he knows combination of tube creams you can use.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by obamaobama: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2014
a
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by alaladakosta(f): 4:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Again? I honestly weep for Nigeria. Why because people like him don't know what leadership is all about.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by M4gunners: 4:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Ok the money he made before was not enough I guess that is his reason for coming back again.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Oklander: 4:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Ok
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by maxani: 4:41am On Sep 20, 2014
One really begins to wander why politicians want power. Who's benefit are they out for?

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by dollarsplenty(m): 4:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Otunba Alao Akala, the only one who can wrestle POWER from the incumbent! Abi? PDP ko ni baje ju bayi lo o.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Kayraph(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Don't underestimate the possibility of Akala's return to power in Oyo State.

He lost marginaly to Ajimobi in the last election because Ladoja polarised the electorates choice with Accord Party.

I forsee a keen contest again between APC and PDP in Oyo Gubernatorial elections come 2015.

Mark my words!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Sylvarresta(m): 4:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Thank God, pdp don lose Oyo state be that.

25 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Bukin tins
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by generaliy07(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2014
This skin-bleaching, poo-talking, cash-laundering, A55-licking, Amala-politicking, mentally derailed nincompoop, corruption-laden ex man in black thinks Oyo is his footstool?

I think he wants to look brighter than the future he planned for oyo state(before God delivered them), has he achieved that yet?

Oh, guess he's taking a clue from Fayose, does he realise Fayose had something on ground(roads etc) to speak for him while Akala left nothing but "Tears, sorrow and blood" (Apologies to Fela)...

I feel like slapping sense into his empty grey area

Governor ko, gomina ni

Omo ale jatijati

Ogbomoso people had better come take their disgrace of a son before we show him the way to gaol

This insults can only come from PDP though

Marafakas

32 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by ayukdaboss(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Thief

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by gift01: 4:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Coke and Fanta; you betrayed Ladoja. Your judgement is still in the cooler. Till then, keep bleaching.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by Pavore9: 4:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Sighs.
Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by modewap: 4:59am On Sep 20, 2014
I laugh at this man, he thought the people of OYO are gullible, am sure he paid to get the ticket, what happen to Tony Makinde? Who gave tony makinde the permission to make poster of himself running as the governor of oyo state under PDP? What will happen to tony makinde posters? PDP Ehnn? They always know how to feed wrong candidate. cry.

I remembered i saw him on STV rolling on the ground like tyre begging the people to vote him in, just like his corn eater brother.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by EsanEmmanuel(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2014
The same Alao akala that violence and hooligalism was on d record high when he was d governor.. NURTW pple were always fighting frm garage to garage killin eachother like beans?? LOOL... I jst tire 4dz country mehn.. As long men like dz keep contesting for such importnt posts.. Nigeria will never move 4ward! Akala must hav thought evn his fellow thug comrade Fayose also enterd .... Ok nah... ALLOW ALAO AKALA FOR 2NDTERM! Looolz.

11 Likes

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by bigwig10(m): 5:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Joker!!!
Left to the electorates anyway cos we practise politricks in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by MillionDollars: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Nigeria- ''where there is no law, there is no sin''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by ayodeleakinadew(m): 5:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Kayraph: Don't underestimate the possibility of Akala's return to power in Oyo State.

He lost marginaly to Ajimobi in the last election because Ladoja polarised the electorates choice with Accord Party.

I forsee a keen contest again between APC and PDP in Oyo Gubernatorial elections come 2015.

Mark my words!

You talk right. The only person that that can give Ajimobi the fight of his life is this Bayo guy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. by yommyphresh(m): 5:34am On Sep 20, 2014

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-south, South-east Lawmakers Oppose Grazing Bill -Channels TV / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / Supreme Court Adjourns Sokoto Governorship Appeal To January 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.