Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka (39132 Views)

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by marvmurphy(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
[i][/i] cryDirty corrupt minded nigerians but anway saka u r such a inspiration I love u I'm ur biggest fan

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by benson81(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2014
yomi007k:
So when did u start "poking"? grin
either he used his soap well or he patronised pay as u go chicks.
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by timilehing(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Harkynkunle:

Are u Criosly saying u are over d age (30) and u dare spit d@ garbage out of ur mouth.......?Sorry Bro I find it difficult 2 belif d@ ...Moreover ur Moniker speaks more
N.B...... Are u a prophet...? I wonder how u know am still a teenager
If u really want to abuse me, how is it going to beundecided after this...
Don't let me abuse u ooo (Low life Nigga, Claiming what he's not)
Maturity comes with oldage a times but u missed out. Even as a Yoruba guy, you can't comprehend the meaning of the moniker "timilehin-g" I'm not in an argument with you ok? Listen to corrections.
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Harkynkunle(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:
If u really want to abuse me, how is it going to beundecided after this... Maturity comes with oldage a times but u missed out. Even as a Yoruba guy, you can't comprehend the meaning of the moniker "timilehin-g" I'm not in an argument with you ok? Listen to corrections.
I've heard U....... Mr Old age
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Genea(f): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Wow and now he is an accomplished individual....i wish to be better than him

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Odunharry(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
donbrowser:

You're wrong, nt in all cases.
wen u turn woman??
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Oltabaks(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:
Clowns do not have courage to woo ladies. they fade away
You wey you no be clown you reach am.

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by chubbyzegna(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2014
He cant still woo women now. So what is the need
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by yomi007k(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2014
benson81:
either he used his soap well or he patronised pay as u go chicks.
Hmmm. Boss, u talkin 4m experience grin
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by donbrowser(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Odunharry:

wen u turn woman??
grin
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by donbrowser(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Rajan04:

Haha! Why are u defending us? embarassed
I gass do so.
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Pdizzle(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2014
God bless Chuck Mike, without him we might not have the Saka of today. Lecturing should be about the passion to impact , not all these greedy lecturers selling handouts up and down and trying to sleep with their students. I hope Saka is another Chuck Mike to his students.

2 Likes

Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by kingvicking(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:

Interested babes will always give them green light.
Am a living witness.
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by kingvicking(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Atmmachine:
We all know he is a member of the # Vaseline Movement a.k.a Gay. grin grin

The only people that don't like women are those Gay guys.

Do u remember the different between could not woo a lady and do not like ladies?
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Sanguine77(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2014
You could not woo women then because you were shy, ugly and poor. Now you don port into millions and fame and women are falling for you.
Moral of the story: Do not give up when things are rough cos one day, e go better.
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by MightySparrow: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2014
Can he woo women now?
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Atmmachine:
# Story for the gods.?
This is the type of story Ugly men tell.
Obasanjo never wooed any girl during his undergraduate days too.

It pays to be reasonable. embarassed
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by benson81(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2014
yomi007k:

Hmmm. Boss, u talkin 4m experience grin
me wey disvirgin at 11yrs wetin I go carry soap or ashi do.I come marry at 26.I'm a bad guy ooooo cool
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

God has given me a woman who shares my vision. I don’t joke with my family.

More here : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/i-could-not-woo-women-during-my.html

candid

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by wuramini(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
he can not wow but he can do............. ;Dhe can not wow but he can do.............
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by butanep(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:
Getting involved with women in university days can lead to abject poverty. They'll run ur pocket down
I don't think soo... University dating is not that expensive except you decide to form who you are not... If you didn't date at least 1 babe as a university guy... It means you were having or you are having problem with Socialization.
Its a UNIVERSAL WORLD
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by yomi007k(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
benson81:
me wey disvirgin at 11yrs wetin I go carry soap or ashi do.I come marry at 26.I'm a bad guy ooooo cool
Wa sere
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Saka d agunmu seller
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by kwenu: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:

fool u think u re doing urself good whenever u woo a lady, instead of concentrating on how to grow a better future
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Atmmachine:

My nigga.
Internet giving voice to the voiceless since 1867.
Go & play with your mates
Not funny, u can still do beta.
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by lastpage: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

Hafiz Oyetoro aka Saka,
I met my wife, Olaide Saidat (Oyetoro) in AOCOED and finally got married at the age of 40. My wife was a final year student when I first met her and for me, it was love at first sight. She had come to my office for something and I got her name down. Later, I spoke to her saying, beyond being her lecturer I would like to be her friend. She said okay, thinking I was unserious. What attracted me to Olaide was that she looked humble and appeared to be a good Muslim. She is a graduate of mathematics and has made a great home for me and our two kids. I love her so much. My friend, Gbenga Iwindapo aided in assuring her that I was the man for her. God has given me a woman who shares my vision. I don’t joke with my family.

More here : http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/10/i-could-not-woo-women-during-my.html

The "bolder and highlighted" aprt caught my attention!

While l am happy for Saka that he found love, that he loves and doesn't joke with his family and that he appraciates his wife a lot, ..

...I am curious if it is "morally acceptable and justifiable" for a "Mr. Lecturer" to approach his student and declare: "I will mark your paper"!
..and student responds: Excuze me Sir, l dont know what to doooo!
grin grin grin

(singing "Mr. Lecturer"....*** in Abdul Karreem's voice****)

Seriously, l dont think a Lecturer should express "romantic emotions" to his student, as long as there is a student-lecturer relationship still in existence between them.

Once and if she graduates, you are free to approach her, as she is no longer your student ......but to do so when she is sill a bonafide student...

Saka you try o! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by severee(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
undecided doubt if you can woo anyone right now cos u're f*cking old dude
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by clixa: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
I see
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by kaybrizzy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wher my popcorn and coke abeg
Re: I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka by kaybrizzy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
severee:
undecided doubt if you can woo anyone right now cos u're f*cking old dude
rotlmao...I dey tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.