Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today (3663 Views)

President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. / President Jonathan To Address Nigerians Tomorrow By 7am / Oyo State Govt Declares 7pm To 7am Curfew With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Lilimax(f): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2014
michael119:
Hello my fellow brothers and sisters. Get into any of the university or polytechnic without any problem we can take you into any university or polytechnic of your choice 100% assured
Contact Pastor Emmanuel on 07031651482 for assistance
But Oga Pastor?, why must you use uniben logo ?embarassed
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2014
If he wants to declare his intention to run for the presidency next year,it shouldn't be in a national broadcast of addressing the nation. He should do that in a PDP rally. When did his declaration become a national interest?
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Eseose9(f): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2014
michael119:
Hello my fellow brothers and sisters. Get into any of the university or polytechnic without any problem we can take you into any university or polytechnic of your choice 100% assured

why u go use my Uniben logo Oga?
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2014
michael119:

Theif,remove dt pastor from your name naxo una dy scam pple here nd dere.
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
If he wants to declare his intention to run for the presidency next year,it shouldn't be in a national broadcast of addressing the nation. He should do that in a PDP rally. When did his declaration become a national interest?

Dy dere dy carry Goodluck matter 4 Head!
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Ayomi088(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Wetin im wan talk
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by mainheart(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2014
waiting concern me
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Sylverbox(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2014
GentleMimi:

When I see peeps using the title of pastor in scams like this,e dey pepper me for body.
You wan give admission, with such poor writing skills. Nna na wa oo. Michael[b]419[/b]

@ Topic, we dey hear you, presido to sure. We dey your back gidigbam.
What hurts me even more is that you find more supposedly educated people falling prey to these retarded chimps!!!
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
berem:

Berem but why do you hate my Mentor so much?
GEJ till GARRI becomes 1cup, 1Naira!

APC=Another Political Calamity grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by nyabingi(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2014
You see the OP has scamed u guys and ur still here spilling ur venoms because of ur self hatred for GEJ!
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
What does he want to say again? He better tell us his role in the $9.3m money laundering and illegal arms deal.
He should tell us when he will prosecute the oil thieves and also how he plans to conduct a free and fair polls devoid of military intimidation-which has become his trademark. These and many others I hope to hear

lets make a deal!

It it was money laundering, may evil never depart from Jonathan but if it was not but you insist it was, may evil never depart from you.

Say Amen if you are so sure of your self.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:

Nne m, I doubt he will declare his interest in a national broadcast. I will be disappointed if he does that,

nevertheless, some of cant wait for him to declare.

Jonathan is a symbol of many things in Nigeria, only the short sighted wont see this.
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by omenka(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Does he want to give his abdication speech
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by joseph1832(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
Misplace priorities if you ask me.
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
noblezone:

Nne m, I doubt he will declare his interest in a national broadcast. I will be disappointed if he does that,

nevertheless, some of cant wait for him to declare.

Jonathan is a symbol of many things in Nigeria, only the short sighted wont see this.
kedu? smiley smiley
Re: BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
noblezone:

lets make a deal!

It it was money laundering, may evil never depart from Jonathan but if it was not but you insist it was, may evil never depart from you.

Say Amen if you are so sure of your self.
We do it this way, May God rule your life the way Jonathan rules Nigeria(Say Amen)

2. May the Affairs of your lineage be like that of Nigeria under Jonnathan

3) May Success never leave you if the $9.3m deal was legal and followed due process, but may your destiny and success be confisticated like our $9.3m was confisticated( if the deal was illegitimate.)

Say Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strong Indication That A Russian Backed Coup Will Soon Happen In Saudi & Turkey / "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion / Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.