Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters (3671 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Halleydavid: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
This photo was shared by Twitter user Kaylan Mahomes, in the photo is she, her mother and twin sister. she shared the photo with the words:
"Mom, twin and me"
Seriously I have cracked my brain trying to detect who is the mother among the tree of them but I still can not figure, please guys, help me, who is the mother and which two are the twins. Left, Center or Right.

See more photos here http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/01/brain-task-find-mother-in-this-photo-of.html

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by lasisi69(f): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Centre

5 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Halleydavid: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
The person in the middle looks way younger

2 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Fraih(f): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
The mom should be the one by the left, she looks way older. The other two are the twin sisters. They have this oval face.

5 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by TheArchangel(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
The one on suit. She looks more reserved than the others.

3 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by derrick333(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Her mom on d left, mom's twin on right , and she is in d middle

5 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by carinmom(f): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
The one by the left-hand side in black suit.
Her neck alone shows that she is older than the other two.

1 Like

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by peacengine(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wow, na WA, see beauties. The one on the left is the mum, she looks young but one can see she is more mature than the rest
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by playtheblues(f): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
From their necks you will know that the mum is the one on suit (left).
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by demolinka(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
The mum's the one in the centre. The others have similar chins

1 Like

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Halleydavid: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
carinmom:
The one by the left-hand side in black suit.
Her neck alone shows that she is older than the other two.

If we judge by neck, the two in front will be said to be the mother, because the other's neck too is stretched a bit. they are just confusing.
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by shaddoww: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
One of the twin took d pix n uploaded it n dats d one on d right not smiling, den d one at d center looks so young which makes are d second of d twin leaving d last person in suit d mother n she seem more older though.

2 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
The answer is right there in her comment. Mum is first on the left followed by twin in the middle and herself last on the right smh how slow are u folks. Personally I don't believe any of them is the mother of the other two tho..all look way too young to be.

1 Like

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by babyfaceafrica: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Triplets!!!!
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Progressive01(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
The one on suit. She looks more reserved than the others.
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by carinmom(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Halleydavid:

If we judge by neck, the two in front will be said to be the mother, because the other's neck too is stretched a bit. they are just confusing.
I recognize the aged by looking at their necks, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Lordave: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Halleydavid:
This photo was shared by Twitter user Kaylan Mahomes, in the photo is she, her mother and twin sister. she shared the photo with the words:
"Mom, twin and me"
Seriously I have cracked my brain trying to detect who is the mother among the tree of them but I still can not figure, please guys, help me, who is the mother and which two are the twins. Left, Center or Right.
There is no mother there.
Just three sisters.
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by ckmayoca: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mother, sister, sister
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by wisov(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Correct
derrick333:
Ha mom on d right, mom twin on left , and she is in d middle

1 Like

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
My name is Akathriel Mahomes and that's my wife - Michelle in the center, with kayla & hilary sitting at the front. grin

1 Like

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
center
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by MagicBishop: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mom is to the left.

She's the one driving

In Kenya they drive on the right
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by ijedallar: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Their mum is the one on the left cos the other two are both on white top and is a simple characteristics of twince.
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Beremx(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mum is in the middle.
Lobatan!
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
The photographer is smart... Adding lightening to the two pictures on the right and left to hide the tiny wrinkles off the mum's face... A close up shot would have been easier to detect the mother amongst the three... Brilliant concept though...
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is easy! Mother is on left.

Clue, look on their chin. The twins, middle and right are yet to have the cleft resulting from fatty tissue developed as one advances in age. Their mother's chin shows age already.
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by jerryunit48: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's so easy the one on the left is mom but she still looks hot
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by preetyb(f): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
The one on the left is the mother
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by HerJahSir(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
U people are "olodos". The girl dt posted the picture said "Mom, twin and me" in that order of tagging pictures. Wht else r u looking for?

2 Likes

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
HerJahSir:
U people are "olodos". The girl dt posted the picture said "Mom, twin and me" in that order of tagging pictures. Wht else r u looking for?

We are Nigerians, it has to be complex for us to appreciate. Easy, simple things are not for us.

grin

1 Like

Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
See plenty olodo for here.
ONE OF THEM IS THE MOTHER. i believe I pass
Re: Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters by juman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
playtheblues:
From their necks you will know that the mum is the one on suit (left).

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedy In Court As Dan Ladi Umar Assumes The Role Of Witness In #cctvssaraki / Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported / Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.