Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3881 Views)

#osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

. by onuebonyi: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2014

Re: . by onuebonyi: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2014
K

Re: . by onuebonyi: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014

Re: . by onuebonyi: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2014
if you are from ebonyi then you are wanted here.

Re: . by onuebonyi: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2014

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2014
ebonyi has produced a former senate president of this great country

Re: . by chidekings(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2014
u na jack of all trade ooo, u created a topic,u come be first,second,third,fourth to comment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2014
chidekings:
u na jack of all trade ooo, u created a topic,u come be first,second,third,fourth to comment.

yes i need an answer that is why.
Re: . by luckyDon1: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Dear OP,the problem is that u guys voted in visionless leaders.The present administration is nothing but a mockery of democracy.Sam Egwu's regime was way better better than this regime.All they know is taking bonds and loans with nothing to show for it.All the Abakaliki township roads are in a mess.There is absolutely nothing like street lights in Abakaliki metropolis at this 21st century and wastes litters all the corners of the town. The governor keeps on showcasing one or two projects that has never been completed for e.g. The Oferekpeke water scheme,international market and Ochudo city projects.These white elephant projects was started at the inception of his administration and up till now,there is no hope of completing them yet billions are sunk into it. Any sign of opposition to the governor is ruthlessly crushed as was seen when the EBHA majority leader was beaten to comma just because he sponsored a the removal of the Speaker who was a stooge to the governor.Old governors really sucks.Only God will save Ebonyi.

Re: . by edoyad(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2014
What about Abakaliki rice, it should be part of the positives ?

Re: . by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2014
What is ebonyi?

Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2014
luckyDon1:
Dear OP,the problem is that u guys voted in visionless leaders.The present administration is nothing but a mockery of democracy.Sam Egwu's regime was way better better than this regime.All they know is taking bonds and loans with nothing to show for it.All the Abakaliki township roads are in a mess.There is absolutely nothing like street lights in Abakaliki metropolis at this 21st century and wastes litters all the corners of the town. The governor keeps on showcasing one or two projects that has never been completed for e.g. The Oferekpeke water scheme,international market and Ochudo city projects.These white elephant projects was started at the inception of his administration and up till now,there is no hope of completing them yet billions are sunk into it. Any sign of opposition to the governor is ruthlessly crushed as was seen when the EBHA majority leader was beaten to comma just because he sponsored a the removal of the Speaker who was a stooge to the governor.Old governors really sucks.Only God will save Ebonyi.

thank you very much. you talk like you are on the ground. now you have confirmed my earlier points. we youths of the state should rise up and demand for a better leadership in our state ebonyi. we cannot allow this mess to continue. our state has some natural resources that can take us far but here we are with out men and women leading us. where are the young people? they are riding okada all over the place. i weep for my state ebonyi.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2014
edoyad:
What about Abakaliki rice, it should be part of the positives ?

abakaliki rice was very popular in the 60s, 70s and 80s. it was in the 90s that the thing died a natural death. you no longer hear of the famous abakaliki rice anymore just because of our local visionless old leaders in ebonyi.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2014
You need to vote in visionary and competent leaders. A governor that knows his onions can turn the fortunes of ebonyi state around for good

Re: . by Omimah: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Dr. Onyebuchi, the Minister of Health is one of the reason little is heard about Ebonyi State.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Omimah:
Dr. Onyebuchi, the Minister of Health is one of the reason little is heard about Ebonyi State.

onyebuchi chukwu has not done anything for our people. how many ebonyians has he assisted to gain federal government employment? even sgf is just a figure head.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2014
lakhadimar:
You need to vote in visionary and competent leaders. A governor that knows his onions can turn the fortunes of ebonyi state around for good

our problem is old visionless rulers masquerading as leaders.
Re: . by asha80(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2014
i am suprised people quoting the op do not know that it is chino they are quoting....achi4u knows the reason.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2014
asha80:
i am suprised people quoting the op do not know that it is chino they are quoting....achi4u knows the reason.

who is chino? do i look like who you are ascribing me to? pls if you do not have any reasonable thing to add here better leave us.
Re: . by Canme4u(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm. It is well.
Re: . by luckyDon1: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

thank you very much. you talk like you are on the ground. now you have confirmed my earlier points. we youths of the state should rise up and demand for a better leadership in our state ebonyi. we cannot allow this mess to continue. our state has some natural resources that can take us far but here we are with out men and women leading us. where are the young people? they are riding okada all over the place. i weep for my state ebonyi.
Ebonyi has the potentials to be among the richest states in the Federation through agriculture because she is blessed with large arable land that is well suited for rice,maize and cassava etc.Also including large deposits of natural resources like salt,zinc et all yet the leaders have not neen able to harness those potentials for the development of all.We pray that the incoming administration will be better.
Re: . by Sec5(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2014
If u are so pissed off by what is happening in ur state, u simply go to d state and mobilize whoever u want to mobilize than coming online to rant
Re: . by achi4u(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
asha80:
Hahahaha The Op is a joke.
First, there's no place like Amarata with no LGA name to back it up.
Secondly, the Op is not from Ebonyi state, he created another account just to bad mouth Ebonyi.
Finally, the Op is jobless and poverty is written all over his post.
So, if u don't like Ebonyi ...Go and dive inside Ebonyi river. lol

Re: . by chidexy(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
@OP where is Amarata?
Re: . by Sec5(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Omimah:

Onyebuchi chukwu is a professor not just a doctor
Re: . by onuebonyi: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2014
achi4u:
Hahahaha The Op is a joke.
First, there's no place like Amarata with no LGA name to back it up.
Secondly, the Op is not from Ebonyi state, he created another account just to bad mouth Ebonyi.
Finally, the Op is jobless and poverty is written all over his post.
So, if u don't like Ebonyi ...Go and dive inside Ebonyi river. lol

imela gi! do you want to know my lga when i have also told you my town precisely. stop insulting and let us face the issues.
Re: . by Sec5(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Now, let's talk EbonyI state.We like saying what we don't know especially here on nairaland
EbonyI state has never had a visionless leader. U just have to consider what was on ground before the creation of d state.Ebonyi state was disregarded by the old Anambra and Enugu state leaving it zero developed before 1996 when it was created
Having said this,the state cannot develop overnight.
In conclusion, Ebonyi state I'll soon get it right. Watch d leadership trend, u I'll observe that d state is moving positively.
Re: . by Jlow2: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
though am not from ebonyi, but am a miner n have spent 7yrs in ebonyi, poverty of the mind is the problem of the people of ebonyi, esp the north n central zones,gombe which i have been to because of the nature of my biz was created the same time wit ebonyi but gombe has gone far in terms of infrastructural devp but ebonyi remains an eye soar, how can pple be celebratin such local market built wit d lowest quality available as an intenational market in dis 21st century,d roads n ochudo city are below standard compared to the money allocated ,the cement factory nigercem has been vandalised because d political will is not der to bring it back to wat it is known for in d 70s, lastly ebonyi indgenes hate der self esp d izzi and ezza, an izzi man once told me neva to do anytin wit an ezza man and i ask him y and he said an ezza man is wicked and covetous,well i just told him am sori dat der re gud n bad pple everywer n he felt offended,ebonyi is in der need of a visionary leader who can look into infrastructural n human capital developmnt

Re: . by achi4u(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

who is chino? do i look like who you are ascribing me to? pls if you do not have any reasonable thing to add here better leave us.
Ewu! you registered 15mins ago just to bring the name of Ebonyi state to the gutter but let me put it straight to you that :
*Any day u step that ur flirting feet in Ebonyi soil,erosion that have never been recorded in Ebonyi land will greet u and all you stand for--what I mean is that Ebonyi state will abhor you both in life and in death.
*Anything from Ebonyi that goes to ur mouth will became a poisonous substance ...what next? you are a death bat.
*A child that says her mother will not sleep will never see sleep with his two korokoro eyes, it means that as you created this moniker in few minutes ago just to malign Ebonyi name so will you remain stagnant like a useless pond.
Re: . by onuebonyi: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2014
achi4u:
Ewu! you registered 15mins ago just to bring the name of Ebonyi state to the gutter but let me put it straight to you that :
*Any day u step that ur flirting feet in Ebonyi soil,erosion that have never been recorded in Ebonyi land will greet u and all you stand for--what I mean is that Ebonyi state will abhor you both in life and in death.
*Anything from Ebonyi that goes to ur mouth will became a poisonous substance ...what next? you are a death bat.
*A child that says her mother will not sleep will never see sleep with his two korokoro eyes, it means that as you created this moniker in few minutes ago just to malign Ebonyi name so will you remain stagnant like a useless pond.

stop insulting me because you are not more ebonyian than myself. i refuse to return your insult. thank you

now here is my real monika since you are curious, I am one of the oldest members on nairaland: Iykopee

i hardly come to political section, where you will usually find me is phone, techmart or auto section.
Re: . by Pricelesss(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2014
I feel sorry for most of the South Eastern States, not Just Ebonyi. You guyz are really patient.
Re: . by achi4u(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

imela gi! do you want to know my lga when i have also told you my town precisely. stop insulting and let us face the issues.
Tell us ur LGA, let us discuss or face ur dark front.
You started with insult and I will paint you with d most wick insult u could imagine.
A TRUE son of the soil don't point his fathers compound with left hand so go and find job.
How can you say that an average Ebonyi man don't see food to eat twice a day,are out of ur senses?
And want me to take you serious, better go and mind una thread which always sink immediately it is created.
Onye ara.

Pictures Of Governor Okorochas Multi-billion Naira Spibat Estate Home Owerri / The Way Forward For Ndigbo In The Current Dispensation / Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter