Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53172 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2014
italo:

Then what do you call someone who only feels same sex attraction but has chosen to stay chaste for God? He is not a homosexual?

Matt 21:31 Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.

I don't have to lie like your thieving pastors. I have nothing to gain. Nobody will pay tithe to me.

Why are you turning scripture on its head?
Matthew 21:28-32
28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

The Lord was talking about repentance most of the time.
Anybody who believes in Jesus and repents of their evil ways will make it to heaven be they homosexuals, harlots, tax collectors beforehand.
However, they will not make it if they remain who they are.
Zacchaeus repented and even did restitution. And the Lord proclaimed salvation into his house.
Luke 19:8-9
8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham

3 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2014
italo:

Then what do you call someone who only feels same sex attraction but has chosen to stay chaste for God? He is not a homosexual?

Matt 21:31 Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.

I don't have to lie like your thieving pastors. I have nothing to gain. Nobody will pay tithe to me.

28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

The Lord was talking about repentance most of the time and was actually referring to the Pharisees, Sadducees and Jews who would not believe Him.
Anybody who believes in Jesus and repents of their evil ways will make it to heaven be they homosexuals, harlots, tax collectors beforehand.
Zacchaeus repented and even did restitution. And the Lord proclaimed salvation into his house.
8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham

A homosexual is someone who commits homosexual acts. Period.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by urcutecrush(f): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
I thought your bible said tho shall not judge

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
urcutecrush:
I thought your bible said tho[b]u[/b] shall not judge

Yes it did.

I am not judging. I am only spelling out what the Bible says about sinners especially as regards homosexuality.

That's all!

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
VirginFinder:

The Lord was talking about repentance most of the time and was actually referring to the Pharisees, Sadducees and Jews who would not believe Him.

A homosexual is someone who commits homosexual acts. Period.

So you now know I wasn't lying when I said prostitutes can go to heaven according to Jesus. You were just ignorant of that verse.

What do you call someone with same sex attraction but doesn't engage in the acts?

He's not homosexual?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by urcutecrush(f): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
VirginFinder:

Yes it did.

I am not judging. I am only spelling out what the Bible says about sinners especially as regards homosexuality.

That's all!
Who are u to point out the imperfection of others.are u by any chance perfect or non sinner or dos being gay or lesbian makes a person lesser human.

13 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
italo:

So you now know I wasn't lying when I said prostitutes can go to heaven according to Jesus. You were just ignorant of that verse.

What do you call someone with same sex attraction but doesn't engage in the acts?

He's not homosexual?

A repentant prostitute will make heaven. The prostitute in that scenario had met Jesus, believed Him and repented of her sins. chikena
A homosexual can repent and make heaven too.

Anyone with same sex attraction is mentally ill and/or suffering from a sexual, psychological disorder.
There are many disorders you know like nymphomania, kleptomania,necrotophilia,sadism,masochism etc. Homosexuality is one of them.
Anyone suffering from any of these needs spiritual/medical/psychological help.

3 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
urcutecrush:

Who are u to point out the imperfection of others.are u by any chance perfect or non sinner or those being gay and lesbian makes d person lesser human.

I didnt say I am a saint neither did I say I am perfect.
I have said in my previous posts that when I sin, I admit I have sinned and ask God for forgiveness.
Unlike the homosexuals, I don't claim to be right or born that way and therefore refuse to repent.
Homosexuals are adamant and not ready to repent thus making them hell-bound.
The only way an homosexual can repent is to stop being one. Can they? Will they? Are they not fighting for equal rights and acceptance by all?

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by urcutecrush(f): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
VirginFinder:

I have said in my previous posts that when I sin, I admit I have sinned and ask God for forgiveness.
Unlike the homosexuals, I don't claim to be right or born that way and therefore refuse to repent.
The only way an homosexual can repent is to stop being one. Can they? Will they? Are they not fighting for equal rights and acceptance by all?
Which hell?hell ko snow ni.
Is it ur human right to tell homo's that they are going to hell?
Are u gay by any chance and u afraid to come out of the closet?
Don't worry they are open minded people like us that will accept you,there is no need for u to commit sucide.
And what happens to that bible asking u to love uncoditionally.
I alwayz say it that bible contradicts itself and its the most confusing book on earth so dos who follows it are confused fellow.
Oh u think u will make heaven if u tell others they are sinning now i get;its ur bibilical right
Even if ur hell exist what makes you think u wont make it?
So the fact that u ask for forgiveness is something to be proud of.
Y don't u fucos on how not to offend ur god so u won't go to ur hell and leave the homo's to live and enjoy their life then die.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

A repentant prostitute will make heaven. The prostitute in that scenario had met Jesus, believed Him and repented of her sins. chikena
A homosexual can repent and make heaven too.

Anyone with same sex attraction is mentally ill and/or suffering from a sexual, psychological disorder.
There are many disorders you know like nymphomania, kleptomania,necrotophilia,sadism,masochism etc. Homosexuality is one of them.
Anyone suffering from any of these needs spiritual/medical/psychological help.

You haven't said what we should call people with same sex attraction but who do not act on it because of God.

Are they homosexuals or not?

Also, a person who has nymphomania, kleptomania etc but refrains from doing the deeds because of God, will you send him to hell, hell prefect?

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

So you think it is every homosexual that is fighting to legalize homosexuality and make it seem right?

You don't know there are homosexuals who admit that homosexual acts are wrong and are trying mot to commit them?

Why don't you educate that your small brain before you ignorantly and arrogantly assume the position of hell prefect.

6 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Ukutsgp(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2014
@italo. It is a shame that u dnt even know the scriptures. What a shame. I dnt blame you anyway. When all they feed you with is tradition. Let me watch as the guy continue to deal with you.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
italo:

So you think it is every homosexual that is fighting to legalize homosexuality and make it seem right?

You don't know there are homosexuals who admit that homosexual acts are wrong and are trying mot to commit them?

Why don't you educate that your small brain before you ignorantly and arrogantly assume the position of hell prefect.

You're beginning to take the bearish position and sound remorseful if not repentant.
We are making progress. We are getting there.

I have said it severally that a homosexual is someone who commits homosexual acts. Anyone who has homosexual feelings alone without committing the act is suffering from a mental disorder and should seek help ASAP before it leads to the sin proper.
Why are you so recalcitrant?

I have been preaching repentance all the while.
Repentance is the key word.

Can we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid!

Homosexuals(someone who commits homosexual acts) are sinners and all sinners are hell-bound.

I am no hell prefect. God forbid!

I noticed pro-homosexual threads were gaining ground in this section. That's why I created this thread to serve as a reminder/warning to those who may begin to get confused.

4 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
italo:

You haven't said what we should call people with same sex attraction but who do not act on it because of God.

Are they homosexuals or not?

Also, a person who has nymphomania, kleptomania etc but refrains from doing the deeds because of God, will you send him to hell, hell prefect?

You mixing homosexuality and homosexual up.

Not everybody suffering from homosexuality is a homosexual.
Having the feelings alone does not make you one. All the same you need to seek help to prevent falling into sin eventually.

A homosexual is someone who engages in homosexual acts.

And not every homosexual suffers from homosexuality. Some are into it for spiritual,financial, social reasons etc

Anybody suffering from a mental disorder like homosexuality needs help/treatment.

I'm heaven-bound by God's grace.How can I be hell prefect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
urcutecrush:

Which hell?hell ko snow ni.
Is it ur human right to tell homo's that they are going to hell?
Are u gay by any chance and u afraid to come out of the closet?
Don't worry they are open minded people like us that will accept you,there is no need for u to commit sucide.
And what happens to that bible asking u to love uncoditionally.
I alwayz say it that bible contradicts itself and its the most confusing book on earth so dos who follows it are confused fellow.
You are a hell-bound dullard for typing the gibberish above!

How can I love someone who is claiming to be right and trying to force me to embrace him/her while doing the wrong thing?

The purpose of this thread is counter the rising wave of pro-homosexual topics in this section.

I intend to flush homosexuals like you out of this section by the grace of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 5:48am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

You're beginning to take the bearish position and sound remorseful if not repentant.
We are making progress. We are getting there.

I have said it severally that a homosexual is someone who commits homosexual acts. Anyone who has homosexual feelings alone without committing the act is suffering from a mental disorder and should seek help ASAP before it leads to the sin proper.
Why are you so recalcitrant?

I have been preaching repentance all the while.
Repentance is the key word.

Can we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid!

Homosexuals(someone who commits homosexual acts) are sinners and all sinners are hell-bound.

I am no hell prefect. God forbid!

I noticed pro-homosexual threads were gaining ground in this section. That's why I created this thread to serve as a reminder/warning to those who may begin to get confused.

You are an arrogant ignoramus.

See the definition of homosexuality. It includes people having mere same sex attraction.

Homosexuality (from Ancient Greek ὁμός, meaning "same", and Latin sexus, meaning "sex"wink is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same sex. It "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions."

Hell prefect, will people with mere sexual or romantic attraction for same sex go to hell?

8 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 5:52am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

How can I love someone who is claiming to be right and trying to force me to embrace him/her while doing the wrong thing?

The purpose of this thread is counter the rising wave of pro-homosexual topics in this section.

Now the source of your problem clear.

You are not learning from the Lord and his Church that say: "love your enemies."

You're learning from the devil - father of lies.

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

Now the source of your problem clear.

You are not learning from the Lord and his Church that say: "love your enemies."

You're...

You are the one with the homosexuality problem, not me.

I'm on a mission. Every born again Christian is a soldier.

Where did I call an homosexual my enemy? A homosexual is no enemy.
However, a known devil is better than an unknown 'angel'.

It's high time you started reading your Bible daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

You are an arrogant ignoramus.

See the definition of homosexuality. It includes people having mere same sex attraction.

Guy, this thread is NOT about homosexuality - a mental disorder.
It is about homosexuals(gays and lesbians) - people who practice homosexual acts especially homosexual sexxxx under whatever cloak, guise or excuse and what will befall them if they don't repent.

Mr man, try harder!

hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are the one with the homosexuality problem, not me.

I'm on a mission. Every born again Christian is a soldier.

Where did I call an homosexual my enemy? A homosexual is no enemy.
However, a known devil is better than an unknown 'angel'.

It's high time you started reading your Bible daily.

You should repent. God wants you to love everyone but you refuse to love homosexuals.

8 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

Guy, this thread is NOT about homosexuality - a mental disorder.
It is about homosexuals(gays and lesbians) - people who practice homosexual acts especially homosexual sexxxx under whatever cloak, guise or excuse and what will befall them if they don't repent.
Mr man, try harder!
hahahahahaha

You're still an arrogant ignoramus.

See the definition of "homosexual."

homosexual
noun [C] UK /ˌhəʊ.məˈsek.sju.əl/ US /ˌhoʊ.moʊˈsek.ʃu.əl/
› a person, especially a man, who is sexually attracted to people of the same sex and not to people of the opposite sex

According to you, such people are going to hell, right?

smiley

6 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by urcutecrush(f): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

How can I love someone who is claiming to be right and trying to force me to embrace him/her whil e doing the wrong thing?

Haahhahahahahahahaha
If homosexual's conscience doesn't disturb them then who are u to tell them its wrong or wat is ur bible dat was created by people's imagination and manipulated by selfish people to tell them what is wrong.
Before i can even waste my precious time arguing with u go and read the history of that book you call holy.
Only then can u come and tell me what is wrong and what is right.
How can u love someone else when u don't even love yourself??
Oh i see u want to give ur life some meaning by doing ur bibilical right so u won't go to ur hell.LMAO

11 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

You're still an arrogant ignoramus. ..

You are a stubborn goat!
What do you expect from a world that is trying consciously to propagate the pro-homosexual gospel?
Until the late 60s, american psychology textbooks classed homosexuality as a psychological/mental disorder. Today, it's no more.
The Bible is my standard & I stick to its definition.
A homosexual(gay&lesbian) is one who engages in homosexual acts.He/She will go to hell if they dont repent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a stubborn goat!
What do you expect from a world that is trying consciously to propagate the pro-homosexual gospel?
Until the late 60s, american psychology textbooks classed homosexuality as a psychological/mental disorder. Today, it's no more.
The Bible is my standard & I stick to its definition.
A homosexual(gay&lesbian) is one who engages in homosexual acts.He/She will go to hell if they dont repent

Show me the verse that defines "homosexual" to be only those who engage in homosexual acts...in the Bible, arrogant ignoramus.

Empty vessel making the most noise.

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

You should repent. God wants you to love everyone but you refuse to love homosexuals.

I love homosexuals so much so that I dont want them to perish.
That is why I created this thread to remind and chastise them so that they can repent.

Who the Lord loves He chastises.

I am following my Lord's footsteps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

Show me the verse that defines "homosexual" to be only those who engage in homosexual acts...in the Bible, arrogant ignoramus.

Empty vessel making the most noise.

Guy,why are you so difficult?

Go back to my opening post and read the scripture I posted there slowly and carefully. You'll find it there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

Guy,why are you so difficult?

Go back to my opening post and read the scripture I posted there slowly and carefully. You'll find it there.

The passage you quoted never even mentioned "homosexual," not to talk of defining it.

Romans 1: 19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

So when you said "homosexuals are hellbound," who's definition of "homosexual," because it surely isn't the Bible's.

4 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2014
urcutecrush: [s]
Haahhahahahahahahaha
If homosexual's conscience doesn't disturb them then who are u to tell them its wrong or wat is ur bible dat was created by people's imagination and manipulated by selfish people to tell them what is wrong.
Before i can even waste my precious time arguing with u go and read the history[/s]

Jargons ,rubbish, gibberish, balderdash

No sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by italo: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

VirginFinder:

I love
homosexuals so much so that I dont want them to perish.

Divided tongue, just like that of the serpent.

Do you love or do you not love?!

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

The passage you quoted never even mentioned "homosexual," not to talk of defining it.

So when you said "homosexuals are hellbound," who's definition of "homosexual," because it surely isn't the Bible's.

For real? What were verses 26 and 27 defining?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

Divided tongue, just like that of the serpent.

Do you love or do you not love?!

You are slow in comprehension.
To that lady what I am doing is hate but to me it is love.
But it is not the same type of love you have in mind.
I wont show any homosexual that kind of love cos in the end I'll be blamed.

Got it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
urcutecrush:

Haahhahahahahahahaha
If homosexual's conscience doesn't disturb them then who are u to tell them its wrong

Ask am again oh.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.