Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53237 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Scaredsilent:

And I am guessing you didn't read through all I wrote ...

I read through every thing you wrote and all you did was quote only the beginning of all I said.

What you are doing is the same thing the Pharisees wanted to do to stone Mary Magdalene calling her an adulteress.

Can you kindly read through all I said...

And My Dear do through your research... Anaal Sex is not Homosexual Behavour. Its just a form of sex. The bible highly discouraged it tho

Honestly, I read through the gibberish.

Romans 1:19-28 was talking about homosexuality and NOT aNAl sexx.

Giving the scripture your own intepretation just to justify your perditious state will do you no good. On the judgement day, the Lord will refer you to this thread.

When Jesus saved the woman caught in adultery from the Pharisees, he didn't accept her or love her that way rather he charged her to go and LEAVE her life of sin i.e stop sinning.
But you want to remain an homosexual and claim to be God's. God forbid!

AnaL sexxx, oraL sexxx, homosexuality etc are all forms of sexual perversion that will land whoever practices them in hell.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Johnpaul88:
People destined for hell (if it exists indeed?) is all men with sin, gay or not.

Am I still gay? That's a laugh! I always have been a gay and forever will be!

Do I need to repent?I didn't need to repent from myself. That's contradiction!

Gay people need legalisation of marriage so that for those of them that are quite religious and chaste, their union with their partners couldn't be seen are sin . Those who involve in pre marital sex, gay or straight, are

Who am I to stop you on your trip to perdition via the route of homosexuality?

I am only here to prevent you guys from confusing many who don't read their Bible and may not know their left from their right.

Legalising gay marriage doesn't make it less sin. In fact, it even seals the doom of those involved because it will be difficult for them to opt out/repent. It's the devil's strategy of locking his homosexual victims down.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

Honestly, I read through the gibberish.

Thanks for calling my opinion gibberish... I can see your own eyes are clouded with disgust and hate. who am i to change that. Whatever you feel is right you do. At the end of the day we would answer to God. am glad I didn't keep quiet .

Have a Nice Life
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Scaredsilent:

Thanks for calling my opinion gibberish... I can see your own eyes are clouded with disgust and hate. who am i to change that. Whatever you feel is right you do. At the end of the day we would answer to God. am glad I didn't keep quiet .

Have a Nice Life

Which normal human being won't be disgusted by an homosexual?

Is that not why they are attacked/lynched whenever and wherever they try to manifest/proclaim their sexual perversion?

I have never met an homosexual in real life. If I do, I will treat him/her like shiiiit and avoid him/her like a plague.

However, I wish homosexuals can admit their error and come to repentance so that none is lost.
The Lord is not interested in the death of sinners. So am I.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

Who am I to stop you on your trip to perdition via the route of homosexuality?

I am only here to prevent you guys from confusing many who don't read their Bible and may not know their left from their right.

Legalising gay marriage doesn't make it less sin. In fact, it even seals the doom of those involved because it will be difficult for them to opt out/repent. It's the devil's strategy of locking his homosexual victims down.
I'm not on any route to perdition nor am I encouraging anyone to their doom!

Gay people are a special people the world have yet to come to terms with. I'm not sure you've been opportuned to meet and converse with a real gay before. not all these prostitutes and layabouts, who continues to smear our already tarnished image. You'll find that they've not made these choices. Just as you discovered your attraction to opposite sex at ur puberty, they also discovered their same sex attractions at that tender age! This goes with me too.

So I find it very disagreeable when you pit gay people against God,
knowing that it's this same God that created them the way they're. You've got the right to feel offended or disgusted by mere thinking about us but let it end at that. Saying we're headed for hell because we refused to change what clearly cannot be changed is pure grandstanding! You don't know the mind of God on his creatures and you cannot claim to know.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Johnpaul88:

Gay people are a special people the world have yet to come to terms with. I'm not sure you've been opportuned to meet and converse with a real gay before. not all these prostitutes and layabouts, who continues to smear our already tarnished image. You'll find that they've not made these choices. Just as you discovered your attraction to opposite sex at ur puberty, they also discovered the

The Lord created the devil. Yet He will cast him into hell at the right time.
So what are you saying?

If you believe you were born that way, why can't you beg God to change you?

Don't people born with one abnormality/deformity or the other look up to God for a miracle and change?

Didn't Jabez pray to God for a change in his destiny?

So why do you gays want to be seen as normal and accepted that way when the Bible has clearly defined your sorry state and the damnation awaiting you if you don't repent?

Go and read Romans 1:19-28.

Your emotions, feelings or opinions do not matter here.

lf you don't repent of being gay(practicing homosexual acts), you are hell bound!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

The Lord created the devil. Yet He will cast him into hell at the right time.
So what are you saying?

If you believe you were born that way, why can't you beg God to change you?

Don't people born with one abnormality/deformity or the other look up to God for a miracle and change?

Didn't Jabez pray to God for a change in his destiny?

So why do you gays want to be seen as normal and accepted that way when the Bible has clearly defined your sorry state and the damnation awaiting you if you don't repent?

Go and read Romans 1:19-28.

Your emotions, feelings or opinions do not matter here.

lf you don't repent of being gay(practicing homosexual acts), you are hell bound!
You're clearly out of your mind to call homosexuality a deformity!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Johnpaul88:

Gay people are a special people the world have yet to come to terms with. I'm not sure you've been opportuned to meet and converse with a real gay before. not all these prostitutes and layabouts, who continues to smear our already tarnished image. You'll find that they've not made these choices. Just as you discovered your attraction to opposite sex at ur puberty, they also discovered their same sex attractions at that tender age! This goes with me too.

So I find it very disagreeable when you pit gay people against God,
knowing that it's this same God that created them the way they're. You've got the right to feel offended or disgusted by mere thinking about us but let it end at that. Saying we're headed for hell because we refused to change what clearly cannot be changed is pure grandstanding! You don't know the mind of God on his creatures and you cannot claim to know.

1cor. 6:9-10

Or do you not know that unrighteous
people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? + Do
not be misled. * Those who are sexually
immoral, * + idolaters, + adulterers, + men
who submit to homosexual acts, + men who
practice homosexuality,
+ 10 thieves,
greedy people, + drunkards, + revilers, * and
extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom."
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
JMAN05:

1cor. 6:9-10

Or do you not know that unrighteous
people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? + Do
not be misled. * Those who are sexually
immoral, * + idolaters, + adulterers, + men
who submit to homosexual acts, + men who
practice homosexuality,
+ 10 thieves,
greedy people, + drunkards, + revilers, * and
extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom."

I love that you brought up this Passage

Did you know when the word homosexual was first conied....

it was coined in the late 19th century by a German psychologist, Karoly Maria Benkert.

His definition was that when a man feels sexually attracted to the same sex. NOT when a man is in the actual act of sex with another man.

This is where I am going

The Bible has been on earth for a long period of time. And it has been translated from Arabic to many other languages. It would surprise you that there are many translations of this word, Homosexual in the bible in the bible.

Good News translation - Homosexual Perverts

King james version - Effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

New Revised Standard Version - Male Prostitutes

New Life Version - men who act like women, or people who do sex sins with their own sex

All these passages related to bad and incident homosexuals, Men who sell their bodies for sex. Men who have various sexual partners.

And it did not in any way say if a man feels sexually attracted to the same sex that they have sinned

Its an attraction and not an act.

Homosexuality is not a choice there are people who are actually born that way.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Scaredsilent:

I love that you brought up this Passage

Did you know when the word homosexual was first conied....

it was coined in the late 19th century by a German psychologist, Karoly Maria Benkert.

His definition was that when a man feels sexually attracted to the same sex. NOT when a man is in the actual act of sex with another man.

This is where I am going

The Bible has been on earth for a long period of time. And it has been translated from Arabic to many other languages. It would surprise you that there are many translations of this word, Homosexual in the bible in the bible.

Good News translation - Homosexual Perverts

King james version - Effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

New Revised Standard Version - Male Prostitutes

New Life Version - men who act like women, or people who do sex sins with their own sex

All these passages related to bad and incident homosexuals, Men who sell their bodies for sex. Men who have various sexual partners.

And it did not in any way say if a man feels sexually attracted to the same sex that they have sinned

Its an attraction and not an act.

Homosexuality is not a choice there are people who are actually born that way.

Having feelings for the person of the same sex is an urge, however, we must not yield to it. We should prayerfully work against it, ie pummel our bodies/minds against that.

It is not devilish that some feel that way, this is part of imperfection we are talking about. But just as we fight against fornication, we should fight against it.

Sin/imperfection is not our individual choice, we are born that way. this does not mean that we loose our guard. Jehovah is there to help if we need it.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Johnpaul88:
You're clearly out of your mind to call homosexuality a deformity!

Unfortunately, that is the truth.

Homosexuality is a deformity, an anomaly, a perversion, a sin.

Homosexuals are debased hell-bound outcasts!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Repent!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Repent.
And give your life to Jesus Christ!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Happy new month
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good night
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Repent.
The Kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
God loves GAY people get with the program

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Scaredsilent:
God loves GAY people get with the program

Wanna know the truth? wink
You are hell bound! grin
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2014
VirginFinder:

Wanna know the truth? wink
You are hell bound! grin

Whatever floats your boat sweet heart.

Hope you get into heaven with all your preaching and judging
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Scaredsilent:

Whatever floats your boat sweet heart.

Hope you get into heaven with all your preaching and judging

Whatever floats my boat or not, this thread will cry out against you on the day of reckoning/judgment.

The Bible has judged you. I only read it out.

And did I hear you call me sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2014
VirginFinder:

Whatever floats my boat or not, this thread will cry out against you on the day of reckoning/judgment.

The Bible has judged you. I only read it out.

And did I hear you call me sweetheart

Yes darling i did... its a free world to voice ones opinion only God will judge...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Scaredsilent:

Yes darling i did... its a free world to voice ones opinion only God will judge...

Yes!
Only God will judge. And He has already laid down His criteria for judgment and the judgment proper in the Bible which is what I am spelling out to you loud and clear so that you wont say you did not know.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Repent.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Repent.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Repent.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Repent!
Happy Sunday
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Repent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.