Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53169 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

Tell me, how does the devil look like? Is he as black as the black man, while the angels are as white as the white men?

Brainwashed guy.

Continue. I feel like trolling along with you today grin

'Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools' - Romans 1:25

I have never seen the devil but I know he loves darkness cos the Bible said so.

If being brainwashed will take me to heaven, then I'll rather remain brainwashed than be 'wise' become a hell-bound fool.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
@virginfinder. Just leave those guy, they just want to make you angry and at the end, make you to err. They dnt want to change but God can change them. Leave them for God to handle.

If I err, I'll repent and ask for forgiveness - something they can't do...
But I must stop them from confusing/misleading people.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
CANTICLES:
... Am just looking at u as u called people Ode!! A yoruba people's word for fool , honestly speaking a true christian dont need such degrading and abusive words to back up his words !! Heed this warning found in Ephesians 4:31

Ode is supposed to mean dunce or dullard.
All the same,I'm sorry for using the word.

Now will you believe in the reality of heaven and hell?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
CANTICLES:
what is he saying, Can somtin that has perished be tormented ?? So when we say perishable goods, we refer to items that are been tormented ?? And since they are tormented, they are alive thus God gives them everlasting life ?? What a crock ! Honestly, its high time u awake from ur religious slumber ... Open ur english dictionary and check the meaning of perish .. " to waste away, to ceased from existing, to die" !!! Here is ur answer in black and white " the wages si
Why are you so recalcitrant?
There is life after physical death.

That life can be everlasting life in heaven or everlasting life in hell for sinners(including gays & lesbians).
That life in hell is spiritual death. The soul has is said to have died/perished.
It's the second death!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by CANTICLES: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

Ode is supposed to mean dunce or dullard.
All the same,I'm sorry for using the word.

Now will you believe in the reality of heaven and hell?
.... Its ur duty to do ur assignment and discover how much u have been misled by religion with this hell of a thing !!! May I Remind you, gentleman .... That the scriptures was originally writen in hebrew and greek languages ! We find three words misrendered 'hell' .In Hebrew, Sheo'l wich means "Grave" ecc 9:10 and its equivalent Hade's wich means " grave" in greek Act 2:31 !! We also find another called gehann'a / ... This is the valley of hinnom in the outskirt of Jerusalem , A Mass Graveyard ( Jer 7:32) infact, this is a matter of historical fact!! Know the truth and be freed from the bondage of the catholic church to scare the masses and burn pple at d stake , INFACT the idea of helfire neva come to Gods Heart - SEE Jer 7:31, 19:5,, 32:35 ! Here Is The Penalty for sin " death" rom 6:32 ! The OPPOSITE of life

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by CANTICLES: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

There is life after physical death

That life can be everlasting life in heaven or everlasting life in hell for sinners(including gays & lesbians).
That life in hell is spiritual death. The soul has is said to have died/perished.
It's the second death!
Notice the bolded , I will expose a truth that has been hidding from you right now !! If u claim that there is life after death ... That means satan automatically wins , indeed he was right when he said Adam and eve wont die ... Ur affirmations says they are immortals, Thus still exist till today ! Uv absorb dis lie and make God a fool when he said " you shall surely Die .... And U (Adam) shall return to the ground cos out of it you(Adam) were taken" !! God is not a fool, go and reprogramme ur mind .... He knew Satan was lying, of course, no wonda he have promise the Future RESURECTION OF Those sleepin in DEATH ( ACT 24:15 , John 11:23,24, JOHN 5:28,29, 1the 4:16 )

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by beryl04(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are far worse than a neanderthal because a male neanderthal will never be attracted to another male neaderthal.
You see your life?

“While I have never denied my sexuality, I haven’t publicly acknowledged it either, until now,” Cook wrote in the op-ed. “So let me be clear: I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me."

4 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by youngice(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
italo:

Yes. Pastor Biodun COZA told Ese he was showing her a higher level of grace when she was uncomfortable with having sex with him. That is claiming to be right.

Pastor Chris said masturbation is not a sin.

A pastor in America asked his members to come to 'church' stark naked and claimed to be right.

Another one in Brazil asked his female members to suck "anointed milk" from his penis.

All these fraudsters will go to heaven...only homosexuals should we torment and send to hell.

Fooooooools!
You are suffering from single story mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

Your palms reek of trash!

I send I wanted to flush you guys out of this section and stop you from misleading hapless people and I created a thread to that effect.

Do you really think I want this thread to die/go down knowing fully well that it gives you sleepless nights and troubles your conscience?

Come on, I will keep quoting you to keep the thread awake. You should be smart enough to realise my antic.

hahahahahahahaha

there you have it. you don't want the thread to die out cos you still want us around, commenting on the thread.

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

'Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools' - Romans 1:25

I have never seen the devil but I know he loves darkness cos the Bible said so.

If being brainwashed will take me to heaven, then I'll rather remain brainwashed than be 'wise' become a hell-bound fool.

My own doesn't say so

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by beryl04(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
@virginfinder, it's ok to be gay.
It's even considered a blessing by some of us ,so quit hating urself and stop suppressing what u feel.it'll make u a better human.

Own ur homo-ness and live free.

Step out and read other books other than d bible,it was written thousands of years ago by humans like u and should not form a basis for how u live ur life.

Be proud and step out like Cookwink

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
beryl04:
It's even considered a blessing by some of us ,so quit hating urself and stop suppressing what u feel.it'll make u a better human.

Step out and read other books other d bible,it was written thousands of years ago by humans like u and should not form a basis for how u live ur life.

grin grin grin
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2014
VirginFinder:

Gorilla type arrogance. How do you know what happens when people die? Have you ever been dead before? Do you know anyone who has died and come back?

3 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Weah96:

Gorilla type arrogance. How do you know what happens when people die? Have you ever been dead before? Do you know anyone who has died and come back?

You are a goat!

Start reading your Bible everyday from today.

With time, you'll know these things.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

Step out and read other books other than d bible,it was written thousands of years ago by humans like u and should not form a basis for how u live ur life.

Honestly, I can't stop you from going to hell.

But I can stop you from taking weak gullible christians along with you which is what I'm already doing successfully.

If you must perish, please do so alone.

Keep your homosexuality to yourself. I don't want to ever know you exist.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2014
CANTICLES:
.... Its ur duty to do ur assignment and discover how much u have been misled by religion with this hell of a thing !!! May I Remind you, gentleman .... That the scriptures was originally writen in hebrew and greek languages ! We find three words misrendered 'hell' .In Hebrew, Sheo'l wich means "Grave" ecc 9:10 and its equivalent Hade's wich means " grave" in greek Act 2:31 !! We also find another called gehann'a / ... This is the valley of hinnom in the outskirt of J

Theological bullcrap!

To perish means to be condemned to hell fire after dying physically. That is the spiritual death. Spiritual death is not a cessation of existence rather it is a state of eternal torment in hell.
This is the fate of all sinners with gays and lesbians leading the pack having found no reason to repent or admit they are living in sin.
The soul never dies!
Everlasting life after physical death is the reward for living a righteous and holy life. It is characterised by eternal bliss.

Adam(and indeed all humans) was not supposed to die a physical death. But when he fell, it had to be - sooner or later.

By the time the truth dawns on you it will be too late.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

“While I have never denied my sexuality, I haven’t publicly acknowledged it either, until now,” Cook wrote in the op-ed. “So let me be clear: I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me."

And who is Tim Cook?
Is he not another attention-seeking, hell-bound candidate like you bent on drawing so many down with him?

It seems the devil has given you homos a target to win hapless souls to your self destruct path.

I'll do my best to resist you on this platform.

So help me God.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
masonkz:

there you have it. you don't want the thread to die out cos you still want us around, commenting on the thread.

Keep it up

I'll rather quote (thrash) you than type fullstop or comma to keep the thread alive in as much it will keep drawing new people to the thread so that they can read my opening post which is the reason for creating this thread at all.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2014
masonkz:

My own doesn't say so

And what does your Bible say?
Hope it's not the satanic version?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by CANTICLES: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2014
VirginFinder:

The soul never dies!
who told u that ? Devil .... He is tricking u ! "the soul who sins - it itself shall DIE " Ezekiel 18:4,20 ! Yeah, all souls die " all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Rom 3:23 !!! Ur immortal story is devilishly inspired

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2014
CANTICLES:
who told u that ? Devil .... He is tricking u ! "the soul who sins - it itself shall DIE " Ezekiel 18:4,20 ! Yeah, all souls die " all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Rom 3:23 !!! Ur immortal story is devilishly inspired

You are turning scripture on its head.
Death is the instance you quoted means torment in hell after physical death.

When a person dies physically, the body decays, the soul is judged and will either go to heaven or hell(spiritual death) and the spirit returns to God.
I'll back the above up with scripture.

The soul never ceases to exist once it's been created.

By the time you realise the reality of heaven and hell, it will be too late.
Be warned!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by asalimpo(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2014
CANTICLES:
jw crap. Is cessation of existence death? Is it somethg to fear or dread? If cessation is all then all die (sinner/saint) and that is all.
Wat about retribution and justice? Impossible under this scenerio.
There is a hell and a heaven. Hell is A real place of torment.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by asalimpo(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Homos and lesbos. God doesnt hate ya but tht sin aint His will.
He made them male and female,
note male and male!! Please, you all were not born from homosexual relationships.
Your deliverance begins wen u admit ur wrong.
God can deliver you all... Peace.
Hav a nice day...
TGIF.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a goat!

characteristics of a born again christian. Calling someone a goat. Hehe

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2014
masonkz:

characteristics of a born again christian. Calling someone a goat. Hehe

The Bible referred to some people as goats.
What do you someone who behaves like a goat? A goat of course!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by CANTICLES: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2014
asalimpo:

jw crap. Is cessation of existence death? Is it somethg to fear or dread? If cessation is all then all die (sinner/saint) and that is all.
those scriptures u called crap ar not written by Jw's ... And u ask if cessation of existence is death ?? YES, the event that happens after Adam sinned prove this, GOD said : " ... That he ( Adam) may not put his hand out and take fruit also from the tree of life and eat and live forever " Gen 3:22 to avoid this, God blocked the road to that tree of life with Angels and a fast moving sword! So can he still live forever ?? 930 yrs is all he culd use! Honestly speaking, u will continue to have problem with this basic truths if u still reject the future ressurection of the Dead ! Lols not resurection of the living cos livin pple dont need to be resurected ! the dead are " sleeping in death" 1the 4:16
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by beryl04(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
VirginFinder:

Honestly, I can't stop you from going to hell.

But I can stop you from taking weak gullible christians along with you which is what I'm already doing successfully.

If you must perish, please do so alone.

Keep your homosexuality to yourself. I don't want to ever know you exist.

U don't want to know I exist yet u create gay threads .who were u really expecting to comment on ur useless,ignorance-induced topic,huh?
Aren't u a bundle of confusion and contradictions!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

U don't want to know I exist yet u create gay threads .who were u really expecting to comment on ur useless,ignorance-induced topic,huh?
Aren't u a bundle of confusion and contradictions!

You are a dullard!

How many times will I state the reason for this thread?

I created this thread to prevent you from misleading hapless Nairalanders into thinking that homosexuality is ok.

The thread is supposed to serve as a warning to those nairalanders who have seen/visited your pro-gay threads and are almost at the edge of falling for your gimmicks that homosexuals are sinners indeed and that they are hell-bound. That's all.

You came here of your own volition.Or did I invite or mention you at any point in time before you came?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy new month
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a goat!

Time, huh? Time is passing you by, as you salivate in your Jewish myth.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Weah96:

Time, huh? Time is passing you by, as you salivate in your Jewish myth.

Sorry for you!

You better repent before it's too late.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Repent today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.