Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (54050 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Hila12(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
VirginFinder:

I may sin. But I am not a sinner because I do not live/continue in sin. Whenever I sin, I repent and ask for forgiveness.
However, homosexuals want to continue to live in sin (homosexuality) and yet want the grace of God to abound. God forbid!

Check the dictionary meaning of 'sinner' and reconcile your argument. Secondly, there is no such thing as 'I may sin', you sin period!

I am trying my best to make heaven. Being blunt on calling sin sin and those who commit it sinners wont stop me. In Jesus' Name.

That includes you cause you will commit sin after today.

The Bible permits me to hate whoever hates the LORD. Anyone against God's ordained order/system is an enemy of God. Homosexuals fall into this category.
Psalm 139:20-22
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Taught you were gonna quote some new testament to back your argument. If Jesus hates sin and hates those who go against his orders, that would include 'you' - so technically Jesus hates you? Jesus knew what he was saying when he said 'love your enemies, and forgive them'.

Homosexuality is worse because it results from a reprobate mind. It is an error that most times gives the perpetrators no chance for repentance. Go back to my opening post for details.

Ridiculous! What's worse than killing the 'messiah'? He forgave his killers, forgives killings and even worst offences. So, leave God to do his job. All sins are errors and once a habit (or way of life), leads you far from repentance (homosexuality does this as well as any other sexual immoral path humans tread) -

I am not judging anyone. I am only reechoing scriptural view/standpoint.
1 Corinthians 2:15

yet he himself is judged of no man.

My Pastor can't be gay.

Can't? You don't know everything about anyone. Just like no one knew 'Judas' was capable of betraying Jesus.

I don't attend Christ Embassy or all those other churches that water down the gospel and make call sin fault. wink

Those saved by Christ are 'one church' - no such thing as denomination in heaven. 'So long they are not against us, they are for us' was Jesus's statement when the apostles told him of other folds preaching and casting demons in his name.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=Hila12 post=32915184][/quote]

Your reply is weak.

Homosexuals are God's enemies not mine. I am allowed to hate them.

I created this thread to sensitise unsuspecting people on what homosexuality is and the consequences of practising it. Beforehand, homosexuals had virtually taken over this section making homosexuality look normal and even trying to lead feeble folks astray.

Thank God for my intervention, many have been saved and some hitherto homosexuals have repented.

I have no issues with homosexuals who honestly regret what they are doing and want to be delivered from the sin.
Rather, I have issues with those who insist that they are just okay being homosexuals, are no sinners thereby, want to get married to fellow homosexuals and adopt children and as much as possible lure feeble folks into homosexuality using worldly goodies.

The Bible says a bornagain Christian should not continue to live in sin i.e. be a sinner.
He may commit sin by mistake. But he must confess it, repent and stand up again.
Hence, as a born again Christian, I am not a sinner!
Homosexuals must repent or they'll remain in their fallen state.

Leave that hip hop, everything goes church you are attending and join a true gospel church where the gospel is preached undiluted.
Cheers.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Repent.
Good morning..

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Repent.
Good morning......

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Repent.
Good afternoon...

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Emperor4God(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=14pt] GAY LOVING DAVID CAMERON WAS AT THE FOL LONDON[/size]

David Cameron on the 17th of April 2015 attended the Redeemed Christian Church of God's Festival of Life in London.

He gave the impression that he was a Christian but unknown to the Christians at the Festival of Life,
Cameron lied & Deceived them about his devilish views and is actually working to destroy Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Cameron supports homosexual marriage and actually sees the UK not as Christian but a multi-faith country.
Under Cameron's time Christians have endured intense persecution.

Cameron plan's to force Africa to accept homosexuality if they want to keep their financial aid.

So the question begs "WHY WAS HE INVITED TO SPEAK TO THE CHRISTIANS IN THE FIRST PLACE"

Is Adeboye aware of the man that was given the stage to address the crowd?

We exposes the lies and deception here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJTJRpHIX8
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emperor4God:
[size=14pt] GAY LOVING DAVID CAMERON WAS AT THE FOL LONDON[/size]

[color=#000099][size=12pt]
David Cameron on the 17th of April 2015 attended the Redeemed Christian Church of God's Festival of Life in London.

[b]He gave the impression that he was a Christian but unknown to the Christians at the Festival of Life,
Cameron lied & Deceived them about his devilish views and is actually working to destroy Redeemed Christian Church of

So what is your point?
That David Cameron should be denied entry to a gathering holding in his country?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Repent. Goodnight......
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Repair. Goodnight........
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
Repent. Goodnight...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
Repent. Happy Sunday.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:33am On May 04, 2015
Repent. Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:27am On May 05, 2015
Repent. Goodmorning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:01pm On May 06, 2015
Repent. Good afternoon.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by LightIndarkness: 12:14am On May 07, 2015
I am muslim and I am with you Humanism are Evil and Gays and lesbains will go to hell
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
LightIndarkness:
I am muslim and I am with you Humanism are Evil and Gays and lesbains will go to hell

Thank you my brother and God bless!

The annoying thing is that they were almost taking over this section; preaching their perverted sexual orientation and painting it in good light. Nonsense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:01pm On May 08, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:27pm On May 11, 2015
Repent. Good day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:31am On May 15, 2015
Repent. Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:26am On May 16, 2015
Repent. Good morning...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:23pm On May 17, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 2:26pm On May 23, 2015
Repent. Good afternoon.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:36pm On May 24, 2015
Repent. Happy Sunday.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:28am On May 26, 2015
Repent. Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:25am On May 27, 2015
Repent. Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:28am On May 29, 2015
Repent. Happy Democracy Day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Repent. Happy new month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.