Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53204 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Repent. Goodnight..
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Repent. Good evening.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Repent. Good night...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Repent. Happy Sunday.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Repent.
Good evening.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Repent. Happy Sunday.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Repent.
Good night.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Repent.
Good day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Repent.
Good morning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by judeodion(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2015
italo:

Who is a homosexual?

Homosexuals, prostitutes and tax collectors are making their ways to heaven before you!
I just wonder the people clicking 'like' button for this guy who is trying to attack truth instead of opening his own thread. Am sure the message from the OP was already touching someone out there but this Italo came as a distraction. This is a big warning to you Bros.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by judeodion(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
joseph1832:
No, shame on you for assuming any who bears Joseph share the same faith as you!.

Shame on you for being dogmatic, narrow minded and twisted!.

So you know, just because my moniker is joseph18.32 doesn't mean my name is Joseph. Unlike you, rather than be dogmatic and swallow minded about everything your religious faith throw at you, I took my time and carefully studied and peruse your yeye religion and gave up the name Joseph because its nothing more than an instrument the white man used to brainwashed the likes of you.

I urge you to open your eyes and see what is, rather than see what's not!.

So you think you're wise... "... I took my time and carefully studied and perused..." You were never a Christian! That's ish with athiest. They were never true Christians. You must be born again. They professing to be wise, became fools. Because they would not like to retain God in their minds, He gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things that are not lawful. Corrupt knowledge. People please always pray against forces of hell who know their time is short and have let all hell loose. They come out to destroy souls by turning them away from God. 2 thess 2 talks about the great apostasy (falling away of many from the faith). Please let's be careful
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by judeodion(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2015
urcutecrush:
I thought your bible said tho shall not judge

Did your own Bible say thou shall not preach or correct people?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Repent. Good afternoon
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Repent
Goodnight
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by erusen: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
FrancisTony:

We are not supporting them.

Our opinion is for you to free them and live your life.

Will hatred for them lead you to heaven or eternal damnation? Food for thought.
well according to the Bible christains preach out of love for the salvation. of souls not hatred. maybe so nairaland niggas but apart from Bible I think. homosexuality has befallen our world
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Repent.
Goodnight.....
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Repent.
Good evening.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Repent. Good day.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Repent.
Goodmorning.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2015
VirginFinder:
The truth is that gays and lesbians will go to hell if they don't repent.
Same goes for every other sinner.
The only difference is that homosexuals are recalcitrant, adamant and impervious to correction and clearly stated biblical instructions. They have refused to accept that they are wrong or what they do is sin. They want to be accepted and loved for who they are while making no attempt to change by way of seeking help.
Worse still, they want to enjoy get married like normal people, adopt kids and corrupt them. They want heterosexuals to be like them.

No amount of Catholic/papal window dressing(I pity unsuspecting catholics) and worldly approval will save them.

There is a growing trend of humanism around the world. It preaches that whatever you do is right as far as you don't hurt anybody.
This doctrine is satanic and hell inspired.

Unfortunately, humanism(satanism) may continue to thrive in these end times. The Bible has said it. But it will never happen until the rapture has taken place.

I am not claiming to be a saint. I keep confessing my sins daily, trying my best to avoid sin and working towards perfection. I pray that I will not be found wanting when it matters most.
I do not claim to be right while continuing in sin.

Romans 1: 19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

U don't have a higher chance of making heaven than a HOMO sexual.... U cimmit sin, they cimmit as well, they will end up in hell for their sins, so would u.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
chuna1985:

U don't have a higher chance of making heaven than a HOMO sexual.... U cimmit sin, they cimmit as well, they will end up in hell for their sins, so would u.

You are wrong!

I am ever ready to repent of my sins and ask God for forgiveness.

Is that the case with homosexuals?
Arent they claiming to right and seeking acceptance?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Repent. Goodnight.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Zillionglobal(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
More grace and wisdom. May God. Continue to help, you do not be discourage, never give up
VirginFinder:
The truth is that gays and lesbians will go to hell if they don't repent.
Same goes for every other sinner.
The only difference is that homosexuals are recalcitrant, adamant and impervious to correction and clearly stated biblical instructions. They have refused to accept that they are wrong or what they do is sin. They want to be accepted and loved for who they are while making no attempt to change by way of seeking help.
Worse still, they want to enjoy get married like normal people, adopt kids and corrupt them. They want heterosexuals to be like them.

No amount of Catholic/papal window dressing(I pity unsuspecting catholics) and worldly approval will save them.

There is a growing trend of humanism around the world. It preaches that whatever you do is right as far as you don't hurt anybody.
This doctrine is satanic and hell inspired.

Unfortunately, humanism(satanism) may continue to thrive in these end times. The Bible has said it. But it will never happen until the rapture has taken place.

I am not claiming to be a saint. I keep confessing my sins daily, trying my best to avoid sin and working towards perfection. I pray that I will not be found wanting when it matters most.
I do not claim to be right while continuing in sin.

Romans 1: 19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Zillionglobal(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2015
God is not a respecter of persons, whether you are pope, archbishop, imam, sheik, pastor. Or anything, your position ends here on earth, you will receive the same judgement with anyone who is into any form of unrighteoisness. Sin is sin whether they where commited by pastor or pope or by a member or a non christian, the same punishement awaits all. Revelation 21vs8
italo:

Yes. Pastor Biodun COZA told Ese he was showing her a higher level of grace when she was uncomfortable with having sex with him. That is claiming to be right.

Pastor Chris said masturbation is not a sin.

A pastor in America asked his members to come to 'church' stark naked and claimed to be right.

Another one in Brazil asked his female members to suck "anointed milk" from his penis.

All these fraudsters will go to heaven...only homosexuals should we torment and send to hell.

Fooooooools!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by bxcode(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Op do you know that sin is not the issue again? Jesus has paid for sin once and once for all. That's Ann old testament law if you think that God is angry at the so called homosexuals..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

"Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.