Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53231 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by donnie(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2016

Romans 1 vs 23 talks about homosexuals being given up to vile affections(I.e made homosexuals in the first place) because of idolatory.
That is they were involved in Idolatory first and so God now made them homosexuals by giving them up to such affections because of their idolatory.
My dear, I was raised catholic, but now a pentecostal so could it be that God gave me up to homosexuality at age 7 because I was always 'worshipping' catholic images from ages 0 yrs- 6 yrs?
Was my infancy and childhood idolatory the cause of my homosexuality?
If it is so then what of my LGBT family born into pentecostalism who have never prayed before images before.
Why do we have pentecostal homosexuals and bisexuals who have never been idolatrous before.

Beyond the worship of images, man- worship and self- worship are even greater forms of idolatry.

I understand the pont you made in your post. It is important however to note that no true Christian will hate gays. We are not against gays, because God loves them and we believe in His power to save heal and transform all who look unto Him.

But the problem stems from the attempt by the gay community to fight the church, demanding rights, claiming that it is perfectly normal to be gay because they were born that way; to the point of blaspheming churches who do not agree with these views. Why should there even be a "gay Christian" in the first place, is there anything too hard for God? Or is there any sin too great for his mercy and love? ...To the point of forming communities? And the effrontery to demand for marriage rights?

Its like the cancer or HIV societies. They fight churches who believe and proclaim the power of God to heal these diseases. They'd rather form societies and vote huge amounts of money towards their course.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Repent.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by oaroloye(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

There is only a Commandment against MALE-MALE Sex.

Only violation of what God Commanded in The Torah is is Sin.

Sinners do not usually go to Hell when they die.

The Angel of God requires an account of their whole life, instantly. If they cannot give it, the Angel cuts into their Soul Body with Divine-Grade Spirit Energies, to extract their memory-record by Brute Force.

This fatally compromises their AfterLife capability.

After the Angelic Entity has departed, Scavenger Devils move in, tear the Soul Body to pieces, and extract its last Life Energies.

This is what happens to ALL Animals, and Sinners and Hypocrites who do not specially prepare themselves to TOTALLY RECALL EVERY EXPERIENCE IN THEIR LIFE.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
There is only a Commandment against MALE-MALE Sex.
Only violation of what God Commanded in The Torah is is Sin.
Sinners do not usually go to Hell when they die.
The Angel of God requires an account of their whole life, instantly. If they cannot give it, the Angel cuts into their Soul Body with Divine-Grade Spirit Energies, to extract their memory-record by Brute Force.
This fatally compromises their AfterLife capability.
After the Angelic Entity has departed, Scavenger Devils move in, tear the Soul Body to pieces, and extract its last Life Energies.
This is what happens to ALL Animals, and Sinners and Hypocrites who do not specially prepare themselves to TOTALLY RECALL EVERY EXPERIENCE IN THEIR LIFE.
[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.

Wow...
Please accept repent of these heresies and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour before it is too late.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by oaroloye(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
VirginFinder:

Wow...
Please accept repent of these heresies and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour before it is too late.

WHAT HERESIES?

Are you Bearing False Witness against me?

Who are you to judge Heresies?
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Repent!
TGIF
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
VirginFinder:
The truth is that gays and lesbians will go to hell if they don't repent.
Same goes for every other sinner.
The only difference is that homosexuals are recalcitrant, adamant and impervious to correction and clearly stated biblical instructions. They have refused to accept that they are wrong or what they do is sin. They want to be accepted and loved for who they are while making no attempt to change by way of seeking help.
Worse still, they want to enjoy get married like normal people, adopt kids and corrupt them. They want heterosexuals to be like them.

No amount of Catholic/papal window dressing(I pity unsuspecting catholics) and worldly approval will save them.

There is a growing trend of humanism around the world. It preaches that whatever you do is right as far as you don't hurt anybody.
This doctrine is satanic and hell inspired.

Unfortunately, humanism(satanism) may continue to thrive in these end times. The Bible has said it. But it will never happen until the rapture has taken place.

I am not claiming to be a saint. I keep confessing my sins daily, trying my best to avoid sin and working towards perfection. I pray that I will not be found wanting when it matters most.
I do not claim to be right while continuing in sin.

Romans 1: 19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
1)NA UNA PENIS,ABI UNA VAGINA,
2)NA YOUR NYASH DRM DEY BURST,ABI YOUR TOTO DEM DEY LICK,
3)WHAT IS NOE YOUR WAHALA,DRINKING PANADOL FOR SOMEONE'S HEADACHE
4)LEAVE THEM ALONE O,IT IS THEIR LIFE AND CHOICE, THEY WILL NOT CHANGE OR COMFORM TO YOUR PERCEIVED STANDARDS TO BE ACCEPTED, THERE ARE LOTS ON NON-HOMOPHOBIC HUMANS AROUND
4)TELL YOUR PERVERT gods TO GOAN MONITOR OTHER THINGS LIKE MURDERS AND CHILDREN DYING OF CANCER BEFORE PEEPING AT WHERE SOMEONE'S PENIS OR VAGINA ENTERS
JSoE I just see a lot of homophobic pretenders that still do these same things coming out to pretend,
Y'all are free to wallo in your hatred,bigotry and homophobia
Meanwhile...........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by JSoE(f): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buharimustdie20:

4)LEAVE THEM ALONE O,IT IS THEIR LIFE AND CHOICE, THEY WILL NOT CHANGE OR COMFORM TO YOUR PERCEIVED STANDARDS TO BE ACCEPTED, THERE ARE LOTS ON NON-HOMOPHOBIC HUMANS AROUND
4)TELL YOUR PERVERT gods TO GOAN MONITOR OTHER THINGS LIKE MURDERS AND CHILDREN DYING OF CANCER BEFORE PEEPING AT WHERE SOMEONE'S PENIS OR VAGINA ENTERS
JSoE I just see a lot of homophobic pretenders that still do these same things coming out to pretend,
Meanwhile...........

Are you minding those bible-thumpers?
Please don't give them your attention. They don't deserve it.
I've noticed they're even the gay ones trying to deny who they are. Talking from experience grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by calliope(f): 12:40am On Oct 15, 2016
As a matter of fact the Church owns lgbt+ community an apology smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by SalomonKane: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2016
calliope:
As a matter of fact the Church owns lgbt+ community an apology smiley
grin The church owe humanity a very big apology.

3 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hypocrites

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Audray(f): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
Hypocrites
Woo! Go Father! tongue grin
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by SalomonKane: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
Hypocrites
Not all religious folks are hypocrites.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Buharimustdie20:

Meanwhile...........

Keep your abnormal lifestyle to your closet.

Stop trying to market it to we normal folks for acceptance.

Dont get married and adopt kids. Marriage and childbearing are purely heterosexual activities.

That's all.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Repent
Happy new year
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Repent.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lol

From 2014?

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by blaqroy: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't understand this

No amount of Catholic/papal window dressing(I pity unsuspecting catholics) and worldly approval will save them.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Okuda(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
italo:

Yes. Pastor Biodun COZA told Ese he was showing her a higher level of grace when she was uncomfortable with having sex with him. That is claiming to be right.

Pastor Chris said masturbation is not a sin.

A pastor in America asked his members to come to 'church' stark naked and claimed to be right.

Another one in Brazil asked his female members to suck "anointed milk" from his penis.

All these fraudsters will go to heaven...only homosexuals should we torment and send to hell.

Fooooooools!

Dont use the flaws of christians as an excuse to accept christ!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
... say the people who give pastors money to spend it on ashawos. grin

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Tazdroid(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
So a 2014 thread struggled for three years to make FP? WOW, one should never give up in life

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
VirginFinder:
Repent today. Tomorrow might be too late.
have u repented from wearing clothes of two materials or from eating all that have scales and fin moving in the water.....
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by nefertitiram: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
I just tire o!

2014 is a century ago!

Which mod is responsible for this?

Just come here. Identify yourself. I won't beat you sebi you are in your house.

I want to just check your temperature. High fever can affect the brain sometimes
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Handsomecole(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
I was reading this your article with delight not until I got to the Catholic part. I don't understand why you can't complete this your article without making reference to the Catholic Church?? Where and when have you seen or heard where the Catholic Church approved Gay/lesbianism.

Infact as ignorant as you are you didn't even mention the Anglican church that even approved of it .

The Pope only said gay/lesbians should be treated with love so we can call them back to God to change from their evil ways. It's the same way Jesus loves sinners but hates their sins and wants them to repent.

Your ref to the Catholic Church just made this your article useless.

Seriously, I hate gays I hate them with passion but as a Christian we have to pray for them to change, don't forget no sin is too big or too small, any sin can land you in hell fire.

Infact it's even the Catholic Church that has been against unnatural practices like Abortion, condom, contraceptives, etc . The Catholic church is the major reason such eveil act has not been fully propagated in the world. Because the church is a Universal church and it's pronouncements changes history.
Please respect the Catholic Church, the church has never and will never support gay/lesbianism. So don't pity us thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by EdogiStar(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
true, repent b4 it too late
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
JESUS.

You mean to tell me this wacko has been on this shít for THREE YEARS?? ??

And someone put this on the front page.

I'm officially done with this website.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Handsomecole(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mr man stop trying to defend your evil, useless and barbaric act. Anyone being attracted to the same sex is mad and needs spiritual and mental health attention.
italo:

Show me the verse that defines "homosexual" to be only those who engage in homosexual acts...in the Bible, arrogant ignoramus.

Empty vessel making the most noise.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Handsomecole(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
If you don't change you will die!!! Physically and spiritually in hell. You and your fellows and your demonic act will all die. Infact you shall be jailed because your act is evil, useless and barbaric.
masonkz:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Lemme get this straight: You were being swayed and you started getting weak and confused about your sexuality grin grin

Else I see no reason for the paranoia. Did anyone in this section come to tell you that they were being "swayed" into being gay?

Man you've got issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.