Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Open Letter Of Complain To PHCN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Open Letter Of Complain To PHCN (1785 Views)

Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist / N / FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Letter Of Complain To PHCN by CoretGistBlog(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
This is my open letter of complain to PHCN (Power Holding Company Of Nigeria)

Please!!! Abeg!! Biko!! Mbok!!!
you guys should give us light. i live in Port Harcourt, Borikiri Province and for the past one month we have not even seen a flash of electricity. the situation is so bad that the price of fuel here skyrockets (1ltr=350naira) now. We have to trek a long distance to get fuel and water sef. The noise of generators singing from morning till night is now what we have to get used to, if you no get GEN na on your own u dey o you have to endure the steady heat 4 night, low phone battery etc. Even our cable subscription wey we subscribe don expire we never watch anything.Sometimes i wonder if these PHCN people no get concience. i just had to let this complain off my chest for my fellow Nigerians to see what we are passing through. thank you for your time.
Re: My Open Letter Of Complain To PHCN by zutu(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Noted
Re: My Open Letter Of Complain To PHCN by Freest(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Write officially, and we would do something about it... Kobahakaba
Re: My Open Letter Of Complain To PHCN by slimming: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Copy them through email will be the best.
Re: My Open Letter Of Complain To PHCN by Canme4u(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
@OP my advice for you is to get I better pass my neighbour's Generating set as the present administration is not ready to give us electricity, they just wanna be using it as a means of mikking us dry. Imagine not having light for almost a month and at the end of every month the PHCN/NEPA brings already calculated bills to every house. Imagine PDP govt promising Nigerians a stable light since 1999... Vote APC, vote GEN. Muhammed Buhari as your President and I promise you that electricity would be better within 6 months he comes to office.

#teamVoteOutAllCluelessnessIN2015
#teamVoteOutAllCluelessnessIN2015

if you quote to insult me without respecting the fact that all what I posted above is my own opinion and not yours "Nah Sango and Amadihoma go fire you and your household" Ase. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement / Hon. Engr. Doris Uboh And The People Of Anioma Delta State Nigeria / RE: US Denies Failing To Help Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.