Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,566 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement (1785 Views)

Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno / Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 4:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Despite the ceasefire deal reached between the
Federal Government and Boko Haram, the sect
have continued to carry out attacks and kill
people.
The latest of which is the attack along the Biu-
Garkida road in Borno State on Friday where the
sects members beheaded six people.
The Federal Government had on Friday announced
that it had reached a truce with the terror sect.
It is also said to be the same road where Idrissa
Timta, Emir of Gwoza, was killed some months
ago.
Executive Director of Stefanos Foundation, Mr.
Mark Lipdo, quoting sources in the area said after
members of the sect slaughtered their victims, they
left their lifeless bodies lying on the road for a long
time.
He also said the community has been occupied by
the sect and relatives have been prevented from
taking their slain relatives, citing the example of a
young man who was shot as he attempted to carry
his father’s body.
The young man is currently receiving treatment at
a hospital.
“Information says in spite of the ceasefire
agreement with the insurgents, at about 12 and
1pm, six innocent civilians were held hands bound
and slaughtered on the Biu-Garkida road of Borno
State yesterday (Friday). The bodies were left lying
there for a long time on the spot, where the Emir
of Gwoza was killed months ago,” Lipdo said.

sources: www.today.ng/news/boko-haram-dishonours-ceasefire-deal-again-beheads-6-in-borno/

http://www.sunnewsonline.net/news/no-ceasefire-boko-haram-militants-behead-6-in-borno

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Na wa o. The more the government reports they have reached a ceasefire with these animals, the more they commit grievous crimes.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Seriously may hv to cancel my trip to the. North.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 4:59am On Oct 20, 2014
charix:
Na wa o. The more the government reports they have reached a ceasefire with these animals, the more they commit grievous crimes.

Meeeehn,I've been wondering
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by hushmail: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2014
this is truly serious n getting out of hand

now it is clear dat terrorists cant b neither b trusted nor negotiated with. Let d military action continue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2014
hushmail:
this is truly serious n getting out of hand

now it is clear dat terrorists cant b neither b trusted nor negotiated with. Let d military action continue
these guys are proving to be unstoppable but I pray I'll dear military will not let that happen
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by bunmioguns(m): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2014
This is serious

*in tuface voice *

Which kind world we dey, where man is unkind to mankind
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2014
I knw it........
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by realGURU(m): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2014
"Never negotiate with a terrorist " geoge bush

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2014
realGURU:
"Never negotiate with a terrorist " george bush

ending this feud will really be difficult
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by shikshark: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2014
it keeps baffling me that these fools are killing because they detest western education.....meanwhile they are using sophisticated artileries made as a result of the western education they dont want.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2014
shikshark:
it keeps baffling me that these fools are killing because they detest western education.....meanwhile they are using sophisticated artileries made as a result of the western education they dont want.

I can't believe he even had fb(Shakau)yet to 'em western education is evil

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by dre247(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Its really disheartening when I hear stories like this. Wish this whole boko boys stories become history ASAP
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2014
dre247:
Its really disheartening when I hear stories like this. Wish this whole boko boys stories become history ASAP
they are just nightmare at daylight,wishing same too.dunno their actual problem cos what they are fighting for is an impossibility
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by EbuGeneral(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2014
in the end,we all will tell this story
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by joseph1832(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2014
I wonder why you guys are surprised! It is not the same military who came out to tell the whole world that they know where the kidnapped girls are? If they did know where they are why haven't they attempt a rescue operation(cover or overt).

I believe Danladi Ahmadu said the girls would be release either this Monday or Tuesday. Let's wait and see.

To me anyway, all this is just propaganda, a government which has failed in all ramification to do the very thing its suppose to do trying so hard to save face.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2014
joseph1832:

I believe Danladi Ahmadu said the girls would be release either this Monday or Tuesday. Let's wait and see.

do u think that will still be possible? even after they have dishonored the ceasefire agreement?

Yea they made mention of releasing those girls either in Saudi or somewhere,but with this late development ,I don't think its still going to work.these guys are just sick
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by joseph1832(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Britzdon:

do u think that will still be possible? even after they have dishonored the ceasefire agreement?

Yea they made mention of releasing those girls either in Saudi or somewhere,but with this late development ,I don't think its still going to work.these guys are just sick
Let's wait and see.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2014
joseph1832:
Let's wait and see.
nawa
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by 1shortblackboy: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Just continue killing these niggaz Jor
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by omenka(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2014
This was the reason the opposition cautioned nigerians to be wary of the so called deal and not to let their guard down, yet some dudes were all over the place screaming that they are prophets of doom and what not. Just look at this!! Jonathan's government is a total disaster and must be uprooted in 2015.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by Britzdon(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2014
omenka:
Just look at this!! Jonathan's government is a total disaster and must be uprooted in 2015.
personalising the thread won't be the best option,this is not all about Jonathan,its about the past leaders who still want to rule again.
we all know there are dickheads somewhere who are pivoting the efforts of these dudes.
let's be truthful to ourselves,there are anti-Jonathan everywhere and they are the ones making things difficult for us.that's the fact
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by lilprinze: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2014
I don't even know why FG should even think of negotiating with those bloody terrorist after all the atrocity they have committed.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 6 In Borno After Ceasefire Agreement by TeamSimple(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2014
The sinners shall not go unpunished..either on earth or hereafter

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Goes Begging For Votes(pictures) / Is Nigeria Ever Serious About Tackling Corruption? BBC / Lagos Countdown 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.