Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

ght - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ght (1077 Views)

Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists / Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ght by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: ght by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
This is not just an irony but also crazy. This is a man that under his watch billions of dollars have gone missing. Under his watch, corruption and looting has become part of official government function. I don't understand what defines a thief going by Abati's logic

4 Likes

Re: ght by slimming: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Everyone has right to defend self against any form of allegation and Abati is just doing that for the big boss

2 Likes

Re: ght by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
slimming:
Everyone has right to defend self against any form of allegation and Abati is just doing that for the big boss
Such a defence is a very ridiculous one honestly. Though we expect his Aides to defend, the should do that by declaring the Asset of their boss and let the public judge themselves. I can say it with 100% Accuracy that GMB, Fmr Gov Lateef Jakande and Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso are not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: ght by EmmanuelDon7(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Let him finish his tenure may b he ll bcom the richest in Africa or d world. Concern me?

1 Like

Re: ght by biggy4joe(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
yea sure,Johathan has not stolen any public funds he just diverted the funds. grin

2 Likes

Re: ght by ziryboy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
And he don't know we're about of $20 billion missing from Nnpc?

1 Like

Re: ght by YEMOYEMI: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Reuben Abati- Chief Liar of the Federation(CLF). GEJ in my opinion worth more than the quoted $100M. He has been stealing since 1999 when he was deputy governor in Bayelsa State. Its only a thief that will give Alams a state pardon, it is only a thief that will keep Diezani Madueke yet as a minister, it is only a thief that will not make any statement when $9.3M cash was found with 2 Nigerians and an Isreali, it is only a thief that will say on nantional media that Nigeria's problem is not corruption. It is only a thief and cluessless fellow that will give known crminals national award because they belong to the same class.

2 Likes

Re: ght by Orunto: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
You are a worse thief that's why you cannot understand.
Re: ght by Akinsz: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
Reuben Abati- Chief Liar of the Federation(CLF). GEJ in my opinion worth more than the quoted $100M. He has been stealing since 1999 when he was deputy governor in Bayelsa State. Its only a thief that will give Alams a state pardon, it is only a thief that will keep Diezani Madueke yet as a minister, it is only a thief that will not make any statement when $9.3M cash was found with 2 Nigerians and an Isreali, it is only a thief that will say on nantional media that Nigeria's problem is not corruption. It is only a thief and cluessless fellow that will give known crminals national award because they belong to the same class.
Barman, nak this guy 3 stainless cup of spintus...
Re: ght by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Serious Magana
Re: ght by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
.........and my spèrm is navy blue

1 Like

Re: ght by stan241(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
HugeCock:
chai chai chai bros u wicked o...I don laugh tire....navy blue
Re: ght by stan241(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
HugeCock:
Re: ght by kokoA(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
ziryboy:
And he don't know we're about of $20 billion missing from Nnpc?
don't worry, America knows.
Re: ght by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: ght by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin
Angel Jonathan
Re: ght by juman(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
"Stealing is not corruption".

(1) (Reply)

APC : Jonathan's Declaration Speech Was Empty / Why Fashola Needs Jesus! / Anger In Bayelsa Assembly Over Speaker’s Comments On Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.