Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) (32307 Views)

Watermelon Juice Vs Orange Juice, Which Is Your Favourite? / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by berbs112(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nawa oooo
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by o2k(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by marley145: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jcob:
Looks like intestine!
that very can has fibroid,others maybe good
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by freesinzu(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
afribookorg:
cry I'll neva forgive d fool that introduced me to football betting. Ooh God,where ave i gone wrong?

Comment on the matter at hand anyway i de feel ur pain me self don tire for that stuff
Spain losin germany losing agentina losin even Netherlands no pass beatin
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
vedaxcool:
shocked shocked shocked is that fried egg?
yes it is,you get bread or dodo to eat it?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by SaintMog(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
naija naija naija naija naija. Contact your lawyer to write the house of chi.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Realist2: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
weaponized chivita[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by freesinzu(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
It concentrated orange notin more tell her to try tasting it

P.S: EVERYBODY ABOVE 18 IS OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE DECISIONS.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by kaima1014: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bad market
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by truerebel: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
This happened at our office yesterday. The drink was fermented and had to be thrown away.

We are obviously not going to be buying chivita again.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:
And people are believing this crap with ease. How are you sure its not blackmail with the OP seeing it as an opportunity to sue the house of CHI. undecided This is fake, its not real
Arva, u're fake, u're not real... Why would d Op go through d stress of implanting stuff in his probably chilled juice whc could have benefitted his soul... Wen he can simply ingest mild poison n sue for damages:-)
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by SaintMog(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
freesinzu:

Comment on the matter at hand anyway i de feel ur pain me self don tire for that stuff
Spain losin germany losing agentina losin even Netherlands no pass beatin

Repent, gambling is sin. Short cut to riches can become long cut.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by piagetskinner(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
U are meant to report cases like these to the nearest NAFDAC office, for them to take appropriate actions against the company in question...not bring such cases on NL
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by sunnyprof: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
I have seen a fruit juice containing such before. It is real.

Though the object look strange but we discover it was unprocessed part of the condiments used to produce the drink.

However, it was a case of poor quality control and Chivita need to watch this and also check if their product is not being faked before their nose.

Nobody should think the OP is lying. It is real and has become rampant in recent times.

Whichever drink you are to drink, please use a glass. Its the wise thing to do. SAFETY FIRST, forget sentiments.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by 9JAgosurvive: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
I am don drinking this Chivita shit
- I ran away from coka cola and now this ? - men H2O all the way , healthier, cheaper ..

1 Like

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
masonkz:
Chivita now comes packaged with Indomie cheesy
grin na repackaging tinz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by popcykaylah(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lol...this one should be called chivindomie..
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Shine1177: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
afribookorg:
cry I'll neva forgive d fool that introduced me to football betting. Ooh God,where ave i gone wrong?
Forgive and re-trace your step. God bless you!
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Freest(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
In Nigeria we cant dispute the fact that for every original product, there are some of our brother's that like to produce another... So lets not be quick to point at the house of chi... Where i did my nysc, i bought Schweppes, poured it in my mouth and it tasted like palm wine... I just shook my head and said my brothers must survive. Its possible our brother's in the quest for survival duplicated chi... After all they are so good that you cant by eye sight differentiate between the original and fake until it enters your lips...
Dont ask me where please,
Thats on one side, on the other, no firm is above mistakes and oversight. I will suggest they are sued, after paying hugely, lessons will be learnt
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by wabsod(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
for your current news about politics , business , celebrities, fun , sport, and many more log on to www.wabsodlink..com
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Check d pack for there email address n also try to contact there customa care service............God saves us from diz people oh
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by BabaO2: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
larryUG:
Nairalanders sef, wt if i buy chivita, open it and put strange stuff inside and snap it just to discredit them? the pack is not transparent, so i just wont blv it like dt. assuming its coke and its still corked, then i will blv. i am not tryn to discredit the OP,just tryn to reason logically and not just blv everythn hook, line and sinker without querying it as it cannot be Proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that it was like dt when the package was opened.
Typical Nigerian reasoning, ofcourse, u r discrediting the OP. there is nothing logical in ur reasoning, but only cheap and simple thinking. Who told u it can't be proofed simpleton ?
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Luminary1(f): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
See wat i saw inside a corked bournvita tin such an appalling sight to behold, half- filled bounvita filled with debris .................

IT HIGH TYM WE SANCTION AND CENSOR THESE COMPANIES.....

1 Like

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by asha01: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
SaintMog:
naija naija naija naija naija. Contact your lawyer to write the house of chi.

don't try that you will embarrass yourself because it is already opened, it will be concluded that you put that thing there.
if it were TRANSPARENT and NOT opened, you could sue and win.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by obagoriola: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
FBIolalusi:
There is need to be careful when taking fruit juices (whatever the make – foreign or local).

A friend of my just got this from his wife.

Attached are pictures of the content of Chivita orange pineapple fruit juice this was opened some minutes ago and this is rather worrisome.

Ensure that you empty the content of fruit juices in a clear glass / cup before consuming same as I do know that some of us like drinking straight from the package/can/bottle.

Kindly share this with your friends / love ones.

Please take them to COURT
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by enigmang: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
This definately should not be on the front page....

All i see is an opened carton of a drink with stuff inside which could have been put in by anyone... same way i can snap any drink with rubbish inside..

Whoever put this on the front page is DUMB!!
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by VAHALA: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
just hope no child has taken this,cpuld be an error while processing it in the factory.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by whitecat1: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Those drinks are not juices, but cool-aid.

You want juice, you squeeze yours. Juicers are now given at parties. You can even make your own lime/lemonade with 2 ingredients only .

#Team smoothie though! 3 mins and it's ready.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by ZUBY77(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nairaland must verify some of the things they post here.
This could be a set up from competitors.
Owning a website doesn't make you invisible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.