Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) (32276 Views)

Watermelon Juice Vs Orange Juice, Which Is Your Favourite? / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2014
miccheck58:

Me too. I got a truck load ten years ago... and no particles too cry
Good for you.
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2014
@OP
If this is true,you are sopos to quickly go to their office and report the incidence..or call their customer svc line...This Wil make them carry out investigation on the foreign particle.If really it's from their production,they will surely know...as conservation law says particle changes from one form to the other...Afterwards,they can now quietly recall all other cartons in the same batch...Here you have helped the people and the company.And you will certainly be rewarded by the company.
BTW..these looks like an undissolved raw material during production mixing or coagulation
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by sayo147(f): 2:06am On Oct 24, 2014
larryUG:
Nairalanders sef, wt if i buy chivita, open it and put strange stuff inside and snap it just to discredit them? the pack is not transparent, so i just wont blv it like dt. assuming its coke and its still corked, then i will blv. i am not tryn to discredit the OP,just tryn to reason logically and not just blv everythn hook, line and sinker without querying it as it cannot be Proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that it was like dt when the package was opened.
those particles came with the pack, it's something i've experienced before
Re: Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) by sayo147(f): 2:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Arva:
And people are believing this crap with ease. How are you sure its not blackmail with the OP seeing it as an opportunity to sue the house of CHI. undecided This is fake, its not real
Pls if you have nothing meaningful to contribute, you had better not say anything at all wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.