Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Women With Their Problems..!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With Their Problems..!!! (664 Views)

Girls With Their Problems / Women Create Their Problems / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women With Their Problems..!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
1. Kissing your man is not a problem, The problem is how you do it. Stop making sounds like a car crash "pitom pitom
pitommi"! Abeg U dey disturb me.
2. Screaming during sex is romantic and its not a problem. The problem is screaming and shouting like WERE "JESUS,Oh my God, Holy Mary"... You are having sex, not a Church Service! And besides I don't know if you are reminding Godto punish you later.
3. Wearing short skimpy skirts or dresses is not a problem.
In fact its very sexy I just pray that there won't be forced entry into your Sin Hole. The problem is wearing your mini looking all nice and walking around and when you see guys you try to pull it down. Now you want it to be long? Keep deceiving yourself.
4. Loving your man is not a problem, as it is KOKANYE for me but the problem is changing your Surname to his on Facebook Bit.ch, his mother doesn't even know you ...Chill!!
And I would hate to read your post later saying MEN ARE
WICKED OR CHEATS.
5. Calling all men Dogs is not the problem, The problem is
tagging yourself saint when you know He didn't Bleep himself
but you... So since you did it with him, kindly say I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH A DOG OR DOGS as the case may be and please let us know the Breed of Dogs you are cos your Dad is a Male too and your Mum have always been his bed partner...
6. Some girls are looking for tall guys with pink lips and six
packs when their father is short, pot bellied with Ponmo lips,
you better be contented like your Mother. Lol...
7. If Runs girls don't miss Sunday's Church Services, I wonder
who will?
8. Saying all guys are the same is not my problem. But is. 2face
and I the same? Is your Dad and your Teacher the
same.
9. Bleaching your skin is not a problem. The problem is having
a white face, yellow hands, chocolate lips and black legs. Are
you a Zebra? Oga ooo...
10. And if you read this without a COMMENT or LIKE.
Hmmmmmnn!!!!

I really wonder what your problem is!
Maybe your problem big pass my this...
Re: Women With Their Problems..!!! by 100Cents: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
okay.

brb..

(1) (Reply)

Am 25 And Rich, She's 35 And She Doesn't Want To Quit! Why? / The Beauty Of Ashoebi Girls Is Fake / What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do, If A Girl Tell U̶̲̥̅̊ She Loves U̶̲̥̅̊....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.