Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon (1309 Views)

Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mr Jaywon was on Entertainment Splash this afternoon for the truth syndrome/what would you have done? session. He answered questions thrown at him on twitter and from the callers while some came from the host AJ.

Read below.....

Why did you leave what you studied to do music?

I didn't leave actually, music carried me away, it's the love I have for music. I studied accounting in school that's Bida Polytechnic Niger state. When I was in school we go to shows with handouts in our pockets.

Can you tell me where you shot your "From Anambra" music video?

I shot it in Birmingham UK.

Which celebrity did you have your first crush on?

Labi of TV Continental, I told her long time ago.

What inspired the music Odun yi?

I said it before, I was just trying to do a music for my fans that early in the year we will make it.

Are you married?

No, I am not.

If you want to marry, will you get married to a celebrity?

No, No, Not! I am not lying, that's not lie. I can't be in London and my wife will be in America.

Where are you from?

I am from Kogi state.

When are you planning to settle down like getting married?

This year, This year, This year, this year na.

Will you ever collaborate with P Square?

Yeah, we are actually talking.

If you were not doing music, what would you be doing?

I would have been a Yoruba film actor.

Who are your role models in the music industry?

2face, Sound Sultan and people who do good music that takes time to fade away like timeless music.

Who is your entertainment crush presently?

AJ of TV Continental

How old are you?

Let's talk about that one later.

If there were a fire outbreak, who would you save between your mother and your wife?

I will try and save the two of them.

What would you do if your wife is cheating on you with your best friend?

My friend will be an enemy, it will be the end between us. it will be the end with the girl too but if it's my wife it will depend on the extent they have gone.

If you could get married to a celebrity, who would that be?

That celebrity should not be a singer. I can't, I don't want to think about it.

When did you start music?

I started recording my own songs in 2001, 2002.

How did you met Keke of Kennis Music?

I met them at the Kennis Music Easter Fiesta in 2009.

What is your best food?

Beans and plantain

Do you have your own record label?

Yeah, it's Next World Music, even though no be only me get am.

What would you do if your friend girl seduces you and she is hot?

I will run away. let me tell you the problem we have in this life, if it's not money it's you girls that do put us in trouble.

What are your plans for this year, and what are we expecting from you?

We have a whole lot, we have something coming up called Okpo united for my people from Kogi state, we are gonna do a tour for that. We are planning two videos before the end of this year and we have a surprise for everybody on January 1st, Next World Music is taking over 2015 and if you doubt you have to watch out and see. 2015 is for Next World Music and the whole thing is ready and we are ever ever ready.

http://jayboss..com/2014/10/i-will-never-marry-celebrity-jaywon.html
Re: I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon by Dbestmax(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm....
Ds guy is giving our gals hope grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon by Morhziez(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
k
Re: I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon by spanzed(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
One of my favourite musicians bigups Jaywon...keep doing ur thing
Re: I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
I neva knew dz guy get sense to dz level. He answered d questions honorably.
Re: I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon by ifyndy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Thank God dis dude was able to recognize dat celebrities hv problem wen it comes to marriage n I. Can c he really wil like his marriage. Work
Re: I Will Never Marry A Celebrity-jaywon by Kunbee: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2014
^^^lmao, if thats what is on the site. We go remain single

I don't know why Nigerians dont like saying their age anyway Jaywon never say never

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame’s Ade Bantu Shaves His Dreadlocks After 23 Years! [SEE PICS] / {PHOTOS} Rihanna Rocks Ankara Outfit During Her White House Tour / Charley Boy Touching Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.